Reactions

Now and Forever ---HIATUS--- :P

 

“Appa! You’re back! I thought you won’t visit me anymore!” Eunhae beamed which made Dara frozen.

 

 

Dara’s eyes widens. Did she just heard her little sister calling Jiyong, the bastard, appa? Did she hear it right? Or maybe her ears are just playing tricks with her. Maybe she’s just hearing things. She thought, letting herself belief that Eunhae didn’t call Jiyong appa.

 

 

“Oh, anneyeong unnie~” Eunhae happily exclaimed, waving her hands merrily towards her unnie who just looked at her like Dara had seen a ghost.

 

 

Jiyong stiffened on his spot. His hold on his younger brother little hands tightened that the poor Jiwon had to break from Jiyong’s grasp. Dara is Eunhae’s sister? Eunhae, the cute little girl who’s always alone whenever he would visit Jiwon when the little boy is still admitted to the hospital’s premises. Eunhae, the little girl that he had treated as his own daughter.

 

 

Jiyong glanced at his side and saw that Dara was looking back at him, shock clearly written in her eyes. He squinted his eyes at her, sending silent message that they need to talk. Like right now!

 

 

“Jiwon, can you please look out for Eunhae for a moment. Your Dara noona and I just need to talk outside for a minute..” Jiyong said as he shifted his gaze away from Dara and looked at his brother. When Jiwon nodded his head and slowly climbed Eunhae’s bed, he turned and grabbed Dara’s hand and dragged her outside the room.

 

 

Dara looked over her shoulders and glanced worriedly at her sister before letting herself be dragged by the bastard that goes by the name of Kwon Jiyong. When she was sure that Eunhae’s safe with Jiwon’s side, she looked away from the two little kids and glared at Jiyong’s back.

 

 

“Yah!” she shouted when they were already outside the ward. She pulled her hands away from his strong grip and glared at him once more. “Why’d you drag me out?!” she asked while nursing the wrist he held tightly.

 

 

Jiyong just stayed silent, staring at her. She was about to open to rattle some more when Jiyong suddenly pushed her towards the wall behind her, her back bumping on the cold, hard concrete. His hands on either side of her head, trapping her.

 

 

“Yah!” she yelled some more. The nurses and doctors and some visitors are already looking at their direction because Dara is already causing a commotion. But she doesn’t care. She was getting more and more uncomfortable as seconds ticked by because of being trapped by him.

 

 

“What are you d……….” he voice faltered as she tilted her head to the right, biting her lips in the process. Jiyong leaned more to her, their faces just an inch away from each other. He was looking down at her, his eyes unreadable.

 

 

“You are Eunhae’s sister?” he breathed, his cool breath fanning her face because of their close proximity.

 

 

“Y-Yes…” she stuttered, backing away from him if that was possible. “So?” Dara pulled up a strong front and faced him, the tips of their noses touching, making it more uncomfortable for her.

 

 

“So?” Jiyong repeated, followed by a mocking laugh. “You’re Eunhae’s sister yet I didn’t see you even once with her whenever I would visit here..” he added with a smirk, anger boiling inside of him for her being an inconsiderate big sister for Eunhae. How can she leave her little all by all herself? He thought angrily.

 

 

“I was busy looking for a job, okay?” she exclaimed. “I was busy looking for a source of income so that I could buy the medicine Eunhae needed. And so that we could have money for the hospital bills,” Dara hissed through her gritted teeth. She knows that Jiyong is thinking of her being not a good sister for Eunhae, and that’s the thought she hated the most.

 

 

Jiyong did not retort to what she said. He sighed softly seeing something pass through her brown orbs. He knows that she got what he was implying. And that made her angry. Well, he must admit that what he said is not that to be proud of but what can he do? She’s not doing her best to take care of her little sister, which he treats as his own.

 

 

Jiyong sighed once more then he turned his back on her, making her sigh in relief..

 

 

“You don’t have to worry about the hospital bills and her medicine. As I’ve said…. I’ll take care of it,” he said, then he rolled his sleeves up to his elbow. Then combing his hands through his hair. “And for your job, you already have one right?”

 

 

Dara squinted her eyes. She knows very well that he was smirking while saying those things. And that made her blood boil even more. She curled her fist and cursed him inside her head. But she’s a little thankful that he’ll help her with Eunhae’s hospital bills.

 

 

And right then and there, she promise herself that she’ll pay him back with ever cent. She may be his wife in one month but that doesn’t mean that everything he will spend for her and her sister will be free. She will pay him back.

 

 

Jiyong entered the ward, with her following his suit.

 

 

“Bastard,” she muttered under her breath, not intending for him to hear.

 

 

“I heard that, ..” Jiyong said softly before he plopped himself beside Jiwon and played with Eunhae, leaving Dara standing at the foot of the bed, her eyes digging holes on a guy named Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, what happened to you? You look like you’ve been hit by a bus or something,” Bom noticed as her cousin slowly entered his office, with a sullen face and pouty lips. She just can’t help but to giggle a little seeing him like that..

 

 

“Nothing.. I just knew who was Eunhae’s big sister,” he said then plopped himself on his swivel chair and faced Bom, putting up an expectant face. He was now ready to hear what the day has in store for him. And he was sure as hell that it’ll be a busy day.

 

 

Bom started to tell him what he was supposed to do today, and as his secretary, she have to make sure that his schedule will be followed. No matter what. Jiyong groaned in stress when he heard that he only has thirty minutes of lunch break. How can he eat properly with that 30 minutes? He asked himself in disbelief.

 

 

“That’s all,” Bom exclaimed then closed her mini pad which held all his notes and schedule.

 

 

Jiyong nodded his head and smiled a little at his cousin/secretary. “Thank you noona..”

 

 

“Just call for me if you need anything,” Bom then turned around and left him alone in his big, empty office.

 

 

Jiyong sighed before turning his gaze at all the documents that are waiting for him to be reviewed. He brushed his hands through his hair before massaging the side of his head, preparing himself for the busy day ahead.. And before he noticed it, he was too engrossed with the work he needed to do today.. And being the Kwon Jiyong, he slowly forgot the world around him, only focusing at the work at hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong lifted his head from the file he was reading when he heard a knock on his door. He grumbled a silent “come in” before burying his head on the paper once more. He didn’t bother looking at the person who entered his office because he was sure that it was his secretary, maybe bringing something to eat.

 

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong jolted his head up, hearing the familiar voice of his little brother. His mouth went agape when he saw his little brother, together with Dara, his future wife.

 

 

“What are you doing here?” he asked then he stood up from his seat and set the file aside.

 

 

“I called earlier, hyung. Auntie Bom answered and said that you were busy..” Jiwon said with a pout on his face. He shifted his eye towards Dara and saw that she was looking down at his little brother, with tenderness written in her eyes.

 

 

“Oh.. Yeah, I’m really busy now,” he simply said.

 

 

“Anneyeong!” someone shouted at the door. All heads turn towards it and Jiyong groaned in annoyance. He rolled his eyes and sent a hateful glare towards the newcomer.

 

 

“Sohee noona!” Jiwon exclaimed as he threw himself at his auntie.. Sohee immediately caught the kid and kissed him on the cheeks.

 

 

Sohee walked towards Jiyong and noticed an odd girl standing stiffly at the center of Jiyong’s office. She ran her eyes up and down Dara’s form before smiling. “And who might this lovely girl be?” she asked in her soft voice.

 

 

“Oh! Oh!” Jiwon intervened, waving his hands merrily.. “That’s Eunhae’s big sis, noona.”

 

 

“Mwoh?” Sohee and Bom both exclaimed at the same time, their eyes wide as a saucer. “She’s Eunhae’s big sis? The little girl you’ve crushing about?” this time, it was only Sohee who spoke.

 

 

“Aigooooo. Why’d you have to tell that in front of Dara noona…” Jiwon muttered under his breath, pouting his cute lips. Bom and Sohee and Dara can’t help but to laugh at his cuteness.

 

 

Sohee strutted her way towards Dara and held out her hand for a handshake. Dara took it willingly and smiled. “I’m Sandara Park.. You can call me Dara for short,” she introduced herself.

 

 

“I’m Kwon Sohee.. That jerk’s sister,” Sohee said as she pointed at the sullen Kwon Jiyong at the side.

 

 

“And I’m Park Bom! His secretary/cousin,” Bom greeted a little loudly, being her cheerful usual self. Dara smiled at her direction and Bom winked.

 

 

“Wait… So you’re that sister of the little girl Jiwon fondly talks about? What’s her name??” Sohee said, titling her head a little to the side.

 

 

“Eunhae, noona! Eunhae,” Jiwon reminded her, his eyes squinting in a cute way.

 

 

“Right..” Sohee muttered.

 

 

“Jiwon mentioned that you’re always not there whenever they would visit Eunhae…” Bom said, a little confused as to why Dara was not there to take care of her little sister.

 

 

“Ahhhh.. That… I was busy looking for a job..”

 

 

“Ohh.. A job…” Bom said, then an idea popped on her mind. She glanced at Jiyong and was about to suggest something to him when he beat her to it.

 

 

“I know what you’re thinking, Bom noona..” Jiyong said softly. He walked towards Dara and got the paper bag she was holding, then he silently guided her towards the table and brought out the food Dara and Jiwon brought for him. “She’s going to be my wife in one month..” he declared.

 

 

“WHAAAAAAAAT?!” Sohee and Bom and Jiwon exclaimed at the same time. Their eyes directed at Dara and Jiyong who was busily arranging the table.. Jiyong pulled out a chair for Dara and the latter smiled timidly at him before muttering at thanks and sitting down on the chair.

 

 

“Let’s eat?” Jiyong asked, shutting out the three gaping people at them. Dara smiled at him and nodded her head, ignoring Sohee, Bom and Jiwon on the side. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

AN: Anneyeong! /waves hand/ butterflygirl, immida.. You guys probably don't know me.. T______T Anyways, I'm here to write this chapter for my dongsaeng~ heheheheh ^^ Hope you enjoyed it.. Comments, juseyoo~ Tell me what you think about this chapter.. I hope I didn't ruin the story my dongsaeng had started..  Thank youuuu! - butterflygirl

 

A/N:  Annyeong! Irish here! :D Sooo~~~ How was eonni's update? Much more than 'great', right?! xD Aigoo~~~ I hope you like this chapter! :D I even sounded like a subbie in my own story when I started squealing. Haha. /LOLOLOLOL/ Anyways. Continue supporting us, neh? We sarang youuu! <3333 DaraGon HENGSHO! :D -xxxibkwnsjn-