Hehehe ♥ Kids Nowadays

Now and Forever ---HIATUS--- :P

 

 

Chapter 1

 

A 4-year-old girl was lying on the hospital bed while watching cartoons. She was waiting for her unni for she said that she’ll be bringing her favorite food.

 

 

“Aigoo. Where’s my unni?” The little girl named ‘Eunhae’ sniffed.

 

 

She was busy watching the ‘Pororo Show’ when the door burst open and revealed her best friend. In short, her oppa.

 

 

“Baby girl!!!” The cute 5-year-old little boy named ‘Jiwon’ jumped over the hospital bed and joined Eunhae in watching TV.

 

 

“Hi Wonnie oppa.” Eunhae said shyly as she looked away, avoiding Jiwon’s gaze.

 

 

“Ya, baby girl. What’s wrong with you? You keep on avoiding my stares nowadays.” Jiwon made Eunhae face him but the girl was looking down.

 

 

“H-Hehe... Let’s just watch Pororo.” Eunhae turned her gaze towards the TV, forgetting all about waiting for her unni.

 

 

“Eunhae-ah.” Jiwon gently tugged Eunhae’s hospital dress. Eunhae diverted her gaze again towards Jiwon and looked confusingly at his eyes.

 

 

“Once, you told me that you wanted a star-moon necklace, right?”

 

 

“N-Neh, oppa. Waeyo?”

 

 

Jiwon took a pink box from his pocket and opened it in front of Eunhae. The pink box revealed a Silver Star-Moon necklace.

 

 

“O-Oppa.” Eunhae turned the TV off while staring at the necklace in front of her.

 

 

“Turn around, Eunhae-ah.” Jiwon ordered and she did.

 

 

Eunhae felt the necklace around her neck and immediately hugged Jiwon.

 

 

“Thank you, oppa! Thank you so much! I’ll treasure this forever. T-This is the most precious gift I’ve ever received, oppa. T-Thank you...” Eunhae beamed happily while tears of joy are flowing out of her eyes.

 

 

“Ya, uljima. Or else, I’ll cry too.”

 

 

“Arasso, Wonnie.” Eunhae wiped her tears. Soon, the two started playing and running around the room.

 

 

Their precious moment was ruined by the voice of a man.

 

 

“Hyung!!! Get out!!! We’re still playing!” Jiwon whined when the man entered the room.

 

 

“Eunhae-ah.” The man called.

 

 

“Appa!”  Eunhae ran towards the man and hugged him tight.

 

 

“Appa, I miss you. Unni’s not yet here. I’m starving!!!” Eunhae whined while pouting cutely.

 

 

“Aigoo. When will your unni learn her lesson? Let’s go. I’ll buy you foods.”

 

 

“Assa!” The guy put Eunhae on the wheel chair and assisted her while Jiwon was holding Eunhae’s hand. Then they headed to the cafeteria.

 

 

The three were now eating at the cafeteria.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

Dara was now losing her energy in finding a job. So she decided to go to the hospital first.

 

 

“Aigoo. Eunhae must’ve been starving right now.” Dara sighed.

 

 

**

 

Hospital

 

 

 

“Appa, this is sooo yummy!” Eunhae beamed.

 

 

“Really? Here, you should eat more, Eunhae-ah.” He handed Eunhae the left steak while the little girl ate happily.

 

 

He saw that Jiwon’s eyes were locked into Eunhae’s.

 

 

‘Whoa. Jiwon like Eunhae so much. Aigoo, this boy might end up like me.'  He thought.

 

 

But he thought that Kwon Won Jin, his older brother might tell him,

 

 

‘YOU DARE TEACH MY SON TO BE A CASSANOVA AND YOU’LL JOIN ME IN HEAVEN. WAIT, NO. I’LL BE IN HEAVEN AND YOU’LL BE IN HELL, LITTLE BRO.’

 

 

He laughed at the thoughts.

 

 

“Appa, we’re done now!” Eunhae said cutely.

 

 

“Eunhae-ah, you got sauce on your face.” Jiwon said, trying to be calm while the other guy was trying to hold his laughter.

 

 

“Eh? Where” Eunhae patted her cheeks but the satin was on her nose.

 

 

Jiwon got a tissue and leaned closer to Eunhae as he wiped the dirt off Eunhae’s face. After that, he immediately sat back.

 

 

“O-Oh. T-Thanks, W-Wonnie.” Eunhae stuttered while blushing.

 

 

(A/N: Seriously? Kids are like that, nowadays. xD )

 

 

The guy cleared his throat and teased the children.

 

 

“Aigoo. Stop that lovey-dovey. You kids are still young. Understand?”

 

 

“Neh, appa. / Neh, hyung.” The kids answered in unison.

 

 

“Jiwon-ah. Let’s take Eunhae back to the ward now. Her unni might arrive in any minute.”

 

 

“Arasso, hyung.”

 

 

The three went back to the ward and the guy settled Eunhae on the bed.

 

 

‘Thank you for the meal today, appa. Its sooo yummy and I enjoyed it! Visit again, neh?” Eunhae beamed.

 

 

“Of course, I will. Besides, Jiwon is here to take care of you. Right, Wo~nnie~~?” The guy teased.

 

 

“HYUNG! ACT YOUR AGE!” Jiwon shouted.

 

 

“YOU TOO, MAN. Alright, Eunhae-ah. We’ll go now, neh? Take care of yourself while we’re not here, okay?” The guys said as he kissed Eunhae’s forehead while Jiwon kissed Eunhae’s cheek.

 

 

“Yah, Jiwon!”

 

 

“Hehehehe... Hyung... You’re just jelly-jelly coz girls only want your body... Bleh.”

 

 

“YAH, JIWON!”

 

 

“Bleh bleh!!!”

 

 

“Never mind. Eunhae, dear. We’ll go now, alright?” The guy patted Eunhae’s head.

 

 

“Neh, appa.”

 

 

“Remember, don’t go outside the ward without your unni, okay? Or you’ll get a scolding from me.”  The guy said, more like an order.

 

 

“Yes, appa! Bye Wonnie! Bye Appa! I love you both!”

 

 

The two men left the ward. They were on their way to the parking lot when suddenly, they bumped into a girl. Well, it was the girl’s fault for she wasn’t looking in her way.

 

 

“Omo! I’m sorry, little boy!” Dara apologized and helped Jiwon stand up.

 

 

“It’s okay, noona!” Jiwon smiled.

 

 

‘Ya! Watch where you’re going, Miss!

 

 

“I’m very sorry.” Dara apologized once again. Before she could even look up, the two men had already made their way inside their car and have driven off.

 

 

“Aigoo.”

 

 

Dara ran towards Eunhae’s ward. When she opened the door, a brightly-shining necklace welcomed her. Dara went inside and gave a peck on Eunhae’s forehead.

 

 

“Hi unni!”

 

 

“Hey, baby. Hmm... I see you have another star thingy.” Dara teased which made Eunhae pout but chuckle after.

 

 

“Unni! There you go again!”

 

 

“Mianhe, princess. Let me guess, it’s from Jiwon. Isn’t it?”

 

 

“N-Neh. Unni... Don’t be mad, neh? He just gave it to me as a gift.”

 

 

“I know, princess.” Dara smiled as she took out the steak she bought.

 

 

“Unni. Sorry, but I already-”

 

 

“I know, princess. Every time Jiwon visits you, you’re stomach is always full when I come back.” Dara chuckled as she sat beside her sister and munched her steak.

 

 

“Hmm... Have you seen Jiwon already? I mean, unni! I just tell you stories when you’re gone.” Eunhae said as she moved closer to Dara.

 

 

“I haven’t seen him yet, princess. I can just picture that cute boy.”

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

“Never mind, Eunhae.” Dara said while chuckling.

 

 

Both of them were watching TV when Eunhae asked something which made Dara freeze.

 

 

“Unni, when can I go home?” Eunhae asked, hoping that she’ll be able to go home already.

 

 

“M-Mianhe, Eunhae. I... I haven’t found a job yet.” Dara said sadly which made Eunhae bow her head down.

 

 

“B-But I promise, Eunhae-ah. You’ll be able to go home anytime soon. I promise, princess.” Dara comforted as she kissed Eunhae’s forehead and tucked her into a nap.

 

 

“I love you unni..” Eunhae smiled.

 

 

“I love you too, princess dongsaeng.” Dara smiled.

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo, yeorobun!  How're y'all? Doing great? Yeah, me too. Haha. LOL. Anyways, how's the update?

Yeah, I know. You guys are dissappointed. But don't worry, this chapter has A LOT to do with some... SECRETS? :D 

Wait patiently, neh? I might reveal the real

 

OOPS. 

 

[ E.R.R.O.R. ]

 

[ E.R.R.O.R. ]

 

[ T.Y.P.O.   E.R.R.O.R. ]

 

Haha. LOL. Anyways, please support this and my other stories, neh?

 

I promise I'll update the second chapter ASAP. :D

 

Comment and Subscribe!

 

 

Saranghaeyo~~~ APPLERS! <333333

 

DaraGon HENGSHO!

 

*

"OoOhh... Ji!"

"Prepare yourself, baby."

 

 

 

LOL. GoodBam!

 

-XXXIBKWNSJN-