Little Things? Maybe not that ‘LITTLE’...

Now and Forever ---HIATUS--- :P

 

 

Chapter 2

 

 

Jiwon was doing his assignments when he heard his hyung/uncle shouting on the phone again.

 

 

“I SAID I’M TIRED! DON’T YOU GET THAT?!  GET THE OUT OF MY LIFE, SULLI!” Then his hyung ended the call.

 

 

“Another brat, hyung?” Jiwon asked amusingly.

 

 

“Yeah. Never mind this, Jiwon-ah. Continue your assignments.” His uncle said, more like a command.

 

 

“Arasso hyung.”

 

 

“By the way, kiddo. Did you give Eunhae the necklace?” He asked while signing some documents.

 

 

“Neh hyung! Eunhae like it so much! Thanks for letting me work as your temporary secretary, hyung!” Jiwon beamed while wiggling his feet under his own desk while his uncle chuckled.

 

 

“Anything for you, kiddo.”

 

 

**

 

 

“Unni!!! Good morning!” Eunhae beamed as she sat up from the bed and greeted he sister.

 

 

“Good morning, princess! How’s your sleep?” Dara greeted as she gave Eunhae the breakfast that the nurse served.

 

 

“It was great, unni! I dreamt of Jiwon!" Eunhae squealed while doing crazy things on the bed.

 

 

“Jeongmal?! Aigoo Eunhae-ah!” Dara smiled.

 

 

“Keke~! And UNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Eunhae squealed louder this time which made Dara almost fall on the couch.

 

 

“OMO! EUNHAE-AH! WHAT IS IT?!”

 

 

“IDreamtThatYouWillHaveAJobToday!!!!!!!” Eunhae squealed again but this time, with one breath and started jumping up and down.

 

 

“WHAT?!?!? IS THAT TRUE, EUNHAE-AH?!?!” Dara shrieked in shock and surprise.

 

 

“NEH UNNI!”

 

 

“But… That’s just a dream, sweetie…” Dara said sadly while looking apologetically at Eunhae but Eunhae just smiled.

 

 

“I know, unni. I know it’s just a dream, but we shouldn’t give up  just because of a dream. Besides, I have a feeling that you’ll be having a job today, unni. I can feel it. Trust me!” Eunhae smiled while munching her sandwich.

 

 

Seeing Eunhae  like this, Dara didn’t have the guts to give up anymore since her inspiration is Eunhae.

 

 

“Arasso, Eunhae-ah.” Dara smiled.

 

**

 

 

A guy was sleeping peacefully in his own king-sized bed when a booming voice suddenly woke him up.

 

 

“Good morning hyung!!!” Jiwon shouted while jumping on his uncle’s king-sized bed while his uncle groaned due to the noise.

 

 

“Urgh. Let hyung sleep, Jiwon-ah.” The man growled.

 

 

“Hyuungg~~~!” Jiwon whined loudly, hoping his uncle would wake up. But unluckily, the man growled louder and this time, getting another pillow to cover his ears.

 

 

Jiwon walked out of the man’s bedroom and went to the girl who also disturbed his wonderful-dreamland sleep.

 

 

“Jiwon-ah, did he wake up already?” The girl asked while looking for her long, thick, and wooden stick.

 

 

“Aniyo. Aish! How ‘bout you just get him, eh?” Jiwon asked with his famous puppy eyes, hoping that he will be able to go back to his dreamland.

 

 

“Aigoo. Arasso, you kiddo.” The girl ruffled Jiwon’s hair and smiled before heading into the bedroom.

 

 

The girl stood in front of the bed and spoke cutely.

 

 

 

[ THE TEASER ]

 

 

 

“Wake up now, mister!” The girl said, trying to mimic a kid’s voice. But still, the guy growled louder and threw a pillow. Unluckily, it landed on the girl’s face.

 

 

“YA! --------, WAKE UP THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The girl shouted furiously while hitting the man with her stick which made the latter woke up.

 

 

“STOP IT!! AND PLEASE, WILL YOU SHUT UP?!?!!” The guy shouted but widened his eyes when he saw who the girl was.

 

 

“Hyung!!! You woke up!!! Goodness!!!” Jiwon squealed like a girl then started to jump on his uncle’s bed.

 

 

“YOU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!” The guy uttered in surprise and shock as he pointed to the girl in front of him.

 

 

“OH, WELL. I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE! THIS IS OUR HOUSE, YOU IDIOT!!!”

 

 

“Yes I know, SOHEE!”

 

 

“If you knew, why ask?” The girl rolled her eyes.

 

 

“SERIOUSLY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?!?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN STATES!?????!!!!”

 

 

“YAH KWON JIYONG, WHY ARE YOU DITCHING YOUR NOONA AWAY?”

 

 

“WHAT?! I’M NOT DITCHI-”

 

 

“YOU’RE HIDING A GIRL AGAIN, AREN’T YOU?!?!!” Sohee widened her eyes while poking her little brother with the stick.

 

 

“YA! I’M NOT!!!!!!!!!” Jiyong defended while his noona raised an eyebrow.

 

 

“N-Not anymore…” Jiyong uttered as Sohee sighed in relief.

 

 

“Alright. Anyways… I’ll do some explanation. I just arrived from New York AND I’ll live in our mansion in near your so-called ‘Fantasy World Store, Chrome Hearts’”. Sohee said while looking around Jiyong’s room as Jiyong raised an eyebrow with a ceased forehead.

 

 

“So what? And excuse me, noona. Chrome Hearts is a fantasy store, y’know. You’re just used to your ‘Fantasy Forever 21 World Store.’” Jiyong said mockingly.

 

 

“OH SHUT UP! Just give me the keys of the mansion!” Sohee shouted while Jiyong raised his arms as a sign for ‘surrender’.

 

 

“Alright, alright. It’s in the safe. And one more thing, noona. Please don’t shout ‘coz I’m not deaf.”

 


“Tsk.” Sohee got the keys and locked the safe. As she was on her way towards the door to get out, Jiyong’s voice halted her.

 

 

“Welcome back, noona.” Jiyong and Jiwon smiled.

 

 

“Thanks boys.” Sohee smiled back and left the mansion.

 

 

When Sohee left, Jiyong turned to the sweating Kwon Jiwon and smiled wickedly.

 

 

“It’s payback time for disturbing my sleep, Kwon Jiwon.” Jiyong gritted as he tickled Jiwon to death. Laughter filled the room and even the maids who were near the room were giggling.

 

 

**

 

Kwon Enterprise, 12:00 PM

 

 

 

“Is the commercial finished?” Jiyong asked his PA, Ms. Park while playing with Jiwon.

 

 

“Yes, Sir Jiyong. They are about to release it in the Seoul City’s flat screen right now.”

 

 

“Aisht, noona! I told you, enough with the formalities! You and I are cousins so shut up!” Jiyong growled while Jiwon covered his ears.

 

 

“Ya, y dragon. Shut your mouth up before our Jiwon here lose his hearing!”

 

 

Bommie noona, where’s your babe?” Jiwon teased as Jiyong fixed his toys.

 

 

“Who are you talking about, Jiwonnie?” Bom asked as she patted the boy’s head.

 

 

“Don’t act innocent, noona. The tuuhree~~ of us know who I’m talking about. Bleh!” Jiwon said as he stuck his tongue out, making Bom roll her eyes.

 

 

“Wah... You really inherit your attitudes and looks from your uncle, huh?” Bom asked disbelievingly.

 

 

“Of course, noona. I’m the best uncle-dad ever.” Jiwon wiggled his eyebrows as he chuckled together with Bom.

 

 

“Alright. You two, take care. I’ll take my leave for now, Jiyong.”

 

 

“Take care, noona!” The two boys waved goodbye.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ TO BE CONTINUED ]

 

 

 

 

A/N: Heyo! Wussup, we 2NE1! Joke! xD

How's the update? Yah, yeorobun! Please comment, neh? My DaraGon Heart's crying now! /LOL/

Anyways, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT, neh?

DaraGon HENGSHO!

Saranghaeeyooo applers~!~!~! <333

 

Love,

 

-XXXIBKWNSJN-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joke! Keep scrolling! LOL!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara was walking along the streets, trying to find a job when she saw the Seoul’s flat screen news TV lit up. She watched the advertisement and it says that Kwon Enterprise was offering a job for women whose age is between 22-24 years old. Interviews are open starting today.

 

 

“Assa! This might be the luckiest day ever!!! Eunhae’s right!!! I’ll have a job!!!!!” She jumped in excitement as she quickly got back to her apartment and changed into formal clothes. She quickly arranged the needed papers for the interview and luckily, she has all of it.

 

 

She went out and hailed a taxi. The driver drove to ‘Kwon Enterprise Main Bldg.’

 

 

“Kamsahamnidda, Ahjussi!” She bid goodbye.

 

 

She went inside the building and told the manager that she’s an applicant. The manager guided her to the 12th floor and led her to the CEO’s office.

 

 

She knocked twice and a man with a familiar voice told her to come in. And she did. But as soon as Dara came in at the main office, her eyes widened in shock.

 

 

**

 

 

Jiyong was sitting at his swivel chair while waiting for an applicant. Suddenly, he heard his PA’s voice at the dragon paging sound. She said that the first applicant has arrived and she’s outside his office door.

 

 

The applicant knocked twice and softly and he told her to come in, trying to keep his voice calm.

 

 

Soon, an oh-so-familiar petite girl appeared in front of him which made his eyes widened in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is really the end. Keke~~~

No more trolling, I promise! For NOW. XD

Seriously, how's the update? I'm very sorry for trolling you! I just wanna have some fun... *sniff sniff* ='((((((

Anyways...

'The guy', 'the man', and 'Jiwon's uncle/hyung' is now revealed! Yep, I know it's obvious. It's the almighty 'MichiGO to the GO, KWON JIYONG!

And 'the girl' is now revealed. Haha.

It's the used-to-be-annoying AHN SOHEE!

But don't worry, They're siblings here.

 You should thank me for that! Haha. Just kiddin.

Aren't you guys excited for the meeting? *smiles evilly*

'Coz I AM! XD XD XD

 

By the way, please support my favorite author, my favorite sunbae, my favorite friend, the one and only~~~

!!! -butterflygirl- !!!

Please support us, neh? Especially OUR OTHER stories. :D

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

DaraGon HENGSHO! Sarangaeeeyooo applers! <33333

Pyong~!
 

 

 

 

Signing off,

 

-XXXIBKWNSJN-