Sincheong 7: Change?

I Do, KyungSoo

“Me? A star? Twinkle twinkle little star~ How I wonder what you are.” You sang as you babbled, unable to comprehend what this man is saying, he was staring at you with a knowing smile on his face. “Ajhussi! Are you sick?” you went near him, touched his forehead, checking if he has fever.

“Normal.” You muttered to yourself. “Yeah. This is a dream~ There’s no way you,” as you glance at Soo Man who was already lounging on his chair, “will ask me to be one of your talents.” You finished with a shake of your head.

“Are you really like this?” he asked, his brows furrows with unease.

“Like what?” you inquired.

“Like that.” He was frowning when he made that statement as if he was now unsure whether it was the right choice that he asked you to be one of SM’s  trainee.

“Oh yeaaaaah! Nah. I mean, yes. No! I mean NO. Yes, I mean no.” you answered with a proud smile.

“You see..” he trailed, “I’ll give you a chance to be a trainee. I saw potential in you awhile ago.” You were about to say something when he raised his hand to cease you from cutting him off. “But the main reason is that you have caused a vast predicament for EXO. And also for yourself.” He was all business-like and gone was the funny man awhile ago.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, you have set an example for the sasaeng fans.” He answered with distaste, “they might. Or should I say attempt to copy what you did. Or worse, they might see you as an anti, who ruined EXO’s comeback. Thousands of fancams have recorded and captured your face, sooner or later they w ill hound you.”

“So?” you said with audacity. “Then I’ll just tell them that I’m not an anti and I like EXO as mucha s they do.”

“Is that a refusal?” Soo Man just nodded, his eyes clouded with concern and something else.

“Yeah~ I’m honored that you want me to be a trainee of one of Korea’s biggest entertainment company but…” you shook your head, “Is that all?” you asked, smiling. “You won’t ban me from any shows of EXO?” looking at him with fear for his answer. Not now that you’re starting to like something else..

He nodded again, not saying anything.

“Kamsahamnida Ajhussi!” you cried out, rushing towards him to give him a hug. You were over ecstatic, a huge wave of relief washed through you. I’m not banned. I’m not banned. I CAN STILL SEE MY EARGASM GIVING YEOBO! OMONAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! >////////////<

“Ms. Yuuki, if you change your mind..”

“I won’t.” you hastily interjected.

“Just go to the company.” He called out as you make your way to the door.

 

 

“What happened?” the two boys chorused. Kyungsoo was pacing back and forth with his hands on his pocket and Kai was sitting on the floor in front of the door.

“Did CEO scold you?” Kyungsoo asked right after he saw you, rushing towards you.

“A-ah..” his dark eyes shot through you and you were out of it. Feeling dazed with the intensity that you can see from his alluring eyes.

“Hyung, more likely she’s banned from any of our shows.” Kai interrupted, slightly smiling yet his eyes showed a fleeting look of worry.

“Jongin, don’t say that.” Kyungsoo reprimanded Kai, and then he turned to you, “Sachee, are you alright?”

“A-ah.” You gulped, “I’m fine, Kyungsoo-ah.” To which he smiled when he heard you say his name. “Mr. Soo Man did saya  few things.” You answered.

“What things?” Kai questioned, leaning towards you. You shot him a look and he retreated.

“It’s our secret.” You said, beaming. “And I’ll still be able to support you, Kyungsoo-ah~” you heard Kai cough at the side, “and EXO of course!” you added.

“That’s my girl.” Kyungsoo said as he ruffled your hair affectionately, you felt your heart jolt with the little thing he did.

“Hyung, we have to go.” Kai stated, breaking the trance that you and Kyungsoo were in. “Now.” He added.

“Well, yeobo.” your heart jumped again, “I need to go now. See you around. And take care of your health, okay?” he squeezed your hands which he was holding.

“Bye, Sacheeko.” was Kai’s farewell.

They turned around and started to leave.

A myriad of emotions washing through you.

You feel giddy.

You feel blissful.

You feel perturbed.

You feel anxious.

With the lingering butterflies in your stomach. It wasn’t an unhappy feeling, rather, you’re new to this kind of emotion.

But all in all..

You feel some kind of wonderful.

***

Geurae Wolf~

Naega Wolf~

Awoo~

Ah, saranghaeyo!
 

Sunlight drifts into your room as you struggled to turn off the alarm. It was ringing for about 10 minutes already before it snooze off.

“Yaaaaaaaah~” you yawned, stretched and “Good morning, yeobo.” You said to Kyungsoo’s poster at the wall of your room.  “You are still such a cutie patootie~ When will I see you manly, huh?”

You did your daily routine and went down.

“Appa! Good morning~” you said as you sat down on the dinner table. “What’s for breakfast?”

“Your favorite, Sach.” he said, as he served your food. You ate happily, just like always. 

"Another round?" your father asked when he saw you were about to stand up.

"Nah~ I'm full." you refused, patting your tummy. You saw your father frown. "Appa?"

"You're different, Sacheeko." your father stated, peering at you. "What's up?"

"Nothing Appa!" you answered, laughing at him.

"B-but.." your father stammered as he look back and forth the empty plate of food and you, "you didn't ask for seconds."

"I'm just full, appa." you explained, which was the truth. You binged on junk foods last night while watching some of EXO's variety shows. 

"Sacheeko. Sit down." your father ordered, taking on a serious voice. You complied. "Last night.."

"Yeah?"

"On the news," your father stopped and sighed, "I saw you. At first I thought it wasn't you but they zoomed in and it was .." he trailed off, looking at you.

"Me." you supplied when he didn't continue. "Appa.. It's nothing."

"WHAT YOU DID IS DANGEROUS SACHEEKO! YOU RISKED YOUR LIFE! AND BECAUSE OF WHAT?! THOSE ADOLESCENT BOYS!" he thundered, the veins on his neck were visible. "WHAT IF THAT GUY DID NOT CATCH YOU?! YOU WOULD NOT BE HAVING BREAKFAST WITH ME TODAY!" he roared, and sat down. His chest heaving with anger. This was the first time your father yelled at you.

"But Kai caught me, Appa." you whispered in a small, trembling voice.

"What if he did not?!" he shouted, but unlike his former tirade, his voice was calmer. "I don't want to lose you just because of that, Sacheeko."

"I won't do it again, appa. Mianhae." you said, head bowed. Shame. Guilt. Remorse. Flooded through you.

"I don't wanna hear another word about that EXO group anymore. They're not worthy of your life." you flinched after hearing those words.

"But Appaaaa!' you debated, but your father merely looked at you and said, "No is no. Don't push it, lady."

Left with no choice, fighting back the tears. You made your way out of the house. with a heavy heart, you didn't notice the looks that people are giving you. Mostly teenage girls, giving you leering looks.

"Hey!" one of them called out. "You!" both of her hands were rested on either sides of her waist, giving you a haughty look.

"Me?" you asked, poiting to yourself and looking around. You saw that there's a group of teenage girls surrounding you. "Do I know you?"

"No. But we know you." anpther girl spatted. Your eyes widened as she grabbed your cheeks in a harsh manner. 

"Yah! unhand me!" you commanded, they just laughed. A dark feeling deep inside your stomach.

"Why are you ruining EXO?!"

"WHY ARE YOU SABOTAGING THEM?!"

"HOW DARE YOU FALL INTO KAI-OPPA'S ARMS!!"

"This is for ruining their comeback!" shrieked the girl, the leader, as she slapped you.

"And this is for touching Kai!" another girl pulled your hair. All you can do was cry out in pain. "And for holding Kyungsoo-oppa's hands!"

"I didn't do anything!" you managed to say but it didn't make a difference. They didn't hear anything, not your pleas or your explanation. All they can hear was the green-eyed moster feeding them jealous rants.

After a while, they were done terrorizing you. Leaving you bruised and broken. You were terrified, and traumatized and for the first time, you were not the happy-go-lucky Sacheeko that you are.

You tried to stand up, fixed yourself to the most presentable that you can be. And headed home, you can't face the school anymore. Holding back the tears, you find your way back home. But what you saw stopped you dead on your tracks. 

A crowd of girls were camped outside your home. Good thing your father already left or your dead meat.

Is this the consequence for falling for him? I just want to see him when i did that reckless thing. I didn't know it will amout to this. What do I do? I don't want to be bullied again. I-I'm scared.

Turning away, you headed to your new destination. Your mind set. Decision formed.

***

 

 

 

 

"I changed my mind. I'm accepting your offer."

--- 

AN: Hi chingus! After a month-long hiatus, I'm back. Lalalala~ Was listening to EXO's XOXO the whole time I'm typing this so yeah. :) Lame update but bear with me please?  Forgive me for the grammar mistakes, didn't have the chance to proof-read this. :) Kyungsoo on the multimedia. Asdfghjkl. >/////<