Sincheong 6: BANG! BANG! PEW! PEW! PEW!

I Do, KyungSoo

Your heart was thundering in your chest as you heard what the staff said.

 

“Mr. Soo Man wants to talk to you.”

 

You breathed in and breathed out. You frantically looked around and saw that all the people in the room were looking at you.

You bowed your head in humiliation, letting your hair form curtains hiding your face.

“I’ll go with her.”  Kyungsoo announced with made you snap your head up.

Your eyes looking at him. A soft smile spreading across your face.

“I’ll go with you, hyung.” Kai said, making a face. He wasn’t letting D.O. out of his sight.

“No. Stay here, Kai.” The older one ordered.

“But.”

“She’s my responsibility.” He said with finality in his voice, and all Kai can do was nod his head.

“Sachee? I’ll go with you.” He said to you after a while, as if asking for permission. You were only too glad that he will.

“Let’s go?”  he said as he took hold of your trembling hands. “I’m here for you. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you.” You meekly said, a sense of comfort enveloping you after you heard what he said.

He just squeezed your hands in reply.

You walk silently to your doom.

“Is he scary?” you asked as you neared the CEO’s room.

“Not really? He’s strict but not scary. And he doesn’t want anything out of order. He wants the best for his talents and if something happened, he will take control.” he answered nonchalantly.

“Oh.”

“He really is the best. I’m glad I entered SME.” He continued. Now you were sweating profusely, dreading the moment that you have to face Lee Soo Man. You pictured him in your head as a man with red eyes. Already berating you for ruining EXO’s show. You sighed in frustration.

Kyungsoo heard you sigh and stopped dead on his tracks.

“Mianhe. I’m not making you feel any better.” He slapped his forehead and said in the sweetest voice ever. “Like I said, I’ll take care of you.”

“Why?” you inquired. His concern, his sweet words, his smile was uncalled for. Unexplained. Not that you didn’t like it. You do. Very much. And it scares you to think that you’ll like him even more than you already do.

“You’re my yeobo. You already agreed to marry me, right?” he laughed, a booming laugh that reminded you of thunder. A laugh filled with joy and sincerity.

“Oh.” Was all you can say, deep inside, dying because of what he said. Your inner goddess making cartwheels and doing back flips and pumping her fist up in the air, doing wolf stunts. “Kyung—“

“Hyuuuung!” came a shouting voice behind the two of you.

“I was so worried for you. I decided to come along.” Kai said and eyed your entertwined hands, he squeezed himself between you and Kyungsoo. Causing your hands to part. He put a hand across Kyungsoo’s shoulder and grinned.

“Thanks, Kkamjong.” D.O. replied.

“So… are you ready to face death?” Kai looked at you.

“Uhhh.”

“Yah! Don’t scare her, man.” Kyungsoo reacted, shrugging Kai’s arm off his shoulders.

“I’m not scaring her. I’m just stating a fact.” Kai answered back. “And CEO is really scary.”

“Because you always get caught watching those videos of yours.” Kyungsoo pointedly said.

“Yah! I only watch Pororo and you watch them with me. Aish!”

“You watch some videos with Sehun and Taemin.” He reminded. You bit back a shout of laughter. Their relationship was so good that you’re actually enjoying listening to their conversation. When you remembered that Kai was the enemy. -________-

 

***

“Here we are.” Kai said, the three of you standing outside the CEO’s office.

“Let’s go in.” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Ne~” you said, scared witless of what will happen inside. He was only going to talk with you, right? He won’t ban you from attending any concerts, right? He won’t get  a shotgun and bang, bang, bang, pew, pew, pew you to death with matching blowing of the smoke after he shot you, right?

 

You filled your nose with fresh air. Inhaling the sweet scent in the building. You remembered the snacks you have in your bag.

 

“Here goes nothing. Thank you for accompanying me here. I’ll handle this on my own.” You said to Kai and Kyungsoo, you bowed to as you thanked them. And reached for the doorknob.

 

A hand stopped you.

 

“Good luck, yeobo.” Kyungsoo said as he pressed a kiss on your cheeks. Kai scoffed at the scene.

“He’s not scary, at all.” Kai said later. “Don’t show him you’re afraid, Sacheeko.” He said. Shocked and overwhelmed that for the first time he called you by your name.

“Gomawo!” you hurriedly went in, still feeling the erratic heartbeats you’re experiencing from Kyungsoo’s kiss and Kai’s name-calling.

 

Still reeling from the heart palpitations, you touched your cheeks, and you felt hot.

 

“I see that you’re getting cozy with my rookies.” A voice said. You surveyed the room and saw no one.

“Yah! A ghost!” You said as you pouted, feeling scared.

“I’m not a ghost. Twirl around.” The voice commanded.

You twirled around like a ballerina.

“Sing and dance.” It commanded once again.

“Oh ma boy~ baby~” you did a body wave. Sistar’s Ma Boy was the first thing that popped in your mind. Sing and dance you did. “Oh may boy~”

“Act.”

“Mother! Don’t leave me! I can’t go on without you!” you threw yourself at the floor, acting. “ What is this?!” you touched your forehead for more effect. “CRIMSON RED BLOOD!” and streaming tears. Voila!

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” came a booming laugh from the voice.

“Why are you laughing at me?!” you demanded.

“Crimson red blood?” the voice said.

“For more dramatic effect.” You shrugged as you answered.

“You are interesting, Sacheeko Yuuki.” Said a man, coming from the door. You didn’t notice that there was a door there at all.

“Who are you?” you spat out. Eyeing the man with suspicion.

“You don’t know who I am?” he asked incredulously.

“Duh.” You answered, putting your hand inside your bag. Reaching for your snacks.

“I am SME’s CEO, Lee Soo Man. Nice to meet you Ms. Sacheeko Yuuki.” He answered, a grin on his face.

 

Your hands froze.

Your eyes widened.

Your nose flared.

Your cheeks reddened.

Your jaw dropped.

 

This was the renowned Lee Soo Man. The Lee Soo Man. The man behind Korea’s top three entertainment companies. The man who launched hundreds of people and turned them to stars.

 

And you remembered the things that he made you do awhile ago. You buried your face in your heads in embarrassment.

 

“Yaaaah~” You whined. TT________TT

“Don’t worry. I was the only one who saw what you did.” He said, his voice muffled with laughter. “I called you here because of one thing. And I know you know what it is already.” He continued, looking at you intently.

“The concert.” You said forlornly. Looking at  him. Waiting for him to say that you are banned from SM’s talents. And keeping an eye on his hands if his going to get a gun and bang, bang , pew, pew you. >______________<

“How remiss of me, sit down, Sachee.”

You complied. Sitting down so formally.

He laughed again. Kai said he was scary. More like a lunatic. He’s always laughing!

“Yes. The concert. You wrecked havoc there. I want to know why you did it.” His tone turned business-like. And you were more scared than ever.

“Kyungsoo.”

“Ah. Is he your bias then?” he inquired.

“Aniyo.” you shook your head in denial. “He’s not my bias.” You paused for drama. “He’s my husband.”

“WHAT?!” he sputtered, completely taken by surprise.

“Kekekekeke~ Kidding!” you laughed at his reaction and formed peace signs with your hands. ^________^V “I like him, that’s all.”

“Hmmm.” He nodded. “You caused us problems, Sacheeko. And you’re the only one who can solve it.” He finished.

“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” you cried out, grabbing his arms. “Don’t ban me form any concerts! Specially EXO’s! Don’t bang! Bang! Bang! Pew! Pew! Pew! Me with your gun and erased me from earth! I kennet!” you were shaking him with all your might, crying. *LOL*

“Whaaaaat?! What are you saying?! CALM DOWN!” he slapped you to regain your calm.

“OOOOOOOOOOOUCH! WAAAAAAAAAH! THIS IS IT! THE START! GOODBYE EARTH! ATLEAST KYUNGSOO ALREADY KISSED ME! HUHUHUHU!” you screamed, holding your cheeks.

“I’M NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!” Lee Soo Man was frantic. He grabbed your arms to keep you from frolicking about. “SACHEEKO!” he shouted again.

“Yes?” you said demurely, a sweet smile on your lips. A complete turnabout in your attitude. LOL.

“What?” he asked surprise with your attitude.

“You called me. Kekekeke~” you replied.

“But awhile ago you were …” he trailed off for loss of coherence.

“And that, Sir, is what you call acting. Kekekeke~”

He just shook his head. “The only thing you can do is..” he started.

“DON’T KILL ME! KILLING IS AGAINST THE LAW! IT IS STRAWBERRY BAD~” You shouted before letting him finish his sentence.

“I’m not going to kill you.” He replied. His voice tired and weary. Kekekekeke~

“Then what?”

“I’m going to make you a star.” He announced, looking at you with a smile on his face. Eager for your reaction.

“You’re going to send me to heaven?! I told you killing is strawberry bad!” after you said this, he facepalmed. Clearly this wasn’t the reaction he was looking forward to.

“Aniyo!” he said in frustration. “This girl” you heard him mutter.

“Then?” actually you understand what he was saying, but you’re mind can’t seem to follow. It just seem so surreal and you joked around the topic to help you clear your mind.

 

 

 

 

“Do you want to become one of SME’s trainees? I’m going to launch you as an idol.”

 

--------------------

A note from wifeofkai:

 Kekekekeke~ I’m so crazy. Omona! Yah! Sachee, this is the return for le dedication in BLS. Get well soon, unnie. Lotsalove from your husband’s mistress. Mehehehe! 

I have tons of Baekhyun feels since yesterday because of his perf yesterday! >////<