Chapter1

Just Maybe [Chaptered Sequel]

 

            Another normal lunch break at school, well, except Minseok sitting alone on their usual table because Luhan was sick and Kris went to library straight from their class, because sick Luhan means he need to survive his Korean quiz alone. So there he is, with earphone plugged into both of his ears, a comic book in one hand and another hand holding his eating utensils. He actually was about to skip his lunch, because really, eating alone isn’t one of his favorite things to do, but a Minseok needs to eat too.

            He was about to flip his comic books when someone put a tray in front of him and took a seat across him. He lifted his head up and greeted with a handsome boy grinning to him.

            “What do you want?” He asked the boy sitting in front of him as he took off one of his earphone.

            “Eating lunch obviously..” the other boy answered him, still wearing his radiant smile.

            “What I mean was why are you here? Why don’t you sit with your other friends?” He asked him again.

            “Didn’t we usually eat together these days?”

            “That if Luhan was here. Since he’s not here now, I don’t feel the need to eat my lunch with you, or any of you that is..” He started to lost his patience.

            “Ah.... I thought we’re all friends already, but can you let this one slide? Jongin and Yixing aren’t here too today, and I don’t want to look like a loner, I’m not going to bother you, really, and you don’t even need to talk to me, just ignore me, okay?” Suho, the boy in front of him was practically begging him to let him sit there.

            His cat eyes looked around the cafeteria, and it’s seems like there’s no more empty table, and he didn’t want to take a responsibility if someone is starving because of him, did he? So instead, he just said “Whatever!” and back to his comic book and poking his rice again.

            “Where are Luhan and Kris by the way?” Suho asked him in between munching his egg sandwich.

            “Didn’t Yixing tell you? Luhan is sick, he’s at Yixing’s place now, because he doesn’t want to stay at his own home, nor his parents would care anyway... and Kris... He’s at the library...................................... Didn’t you say you wouldn’t talk to me?” He lifted his face from his comic book for the second time that day and throwing an offensive glare towards Suho.

            Instead of feeling offended, Suho chuckled and smiled before saying “You have one of your earphones off, so I thought you’re okay with a conversation. I’m sorry, but I really want to be friend with you. That’s all.”

            Minseok blushed a little, making his fair cheeks looks adorable with a tint of pink. He wasn’t used to it, he wasn’t used to have people wanted to make friend with him. He’s really pretty for a boy, but his appearance looks cold, and he’s indeed cold most of the time, so people never bothered to even try. Well, except Luhan, because Luhan was unbelievably persistent and patient and it worked. Kris was dragged along by Luhan, because Kris was lost too, for a different reason. And he thought, it was enough with Kris and Luhan, and he didn’t expect for more.

            He didn’t know what to do so he said “You’re talking too much!” instead.

            Suho was trying his best not to squeal at the sight, he didn’t really sure whether if the pink color on Minseok’s cheek was because he was shy, angry or maybe because the cold weather, but it’s still adorable. But he held himself just in case it was because he’s angry.

            “What? I didn’t talk as much as Jongin, but not as little as Yixing too. No, it’s not that Yixing talk so little it’s just he’s so slow.”

            Minseok should admit that that was kinda true and funny at the same time.

            “So,” Minseok started again after a minute of silence, decided that it wouldn’t kill to be a little bit nice to the other boy, “Where’re your friends?”

            Suho can’t hide his smile just for the fact that Minseok talk to him.

            “Yixing has an extra job today, while Jongin attending a dance competition.”

            Another silence.

            “By the way, do you really hate me?” Suho finally had the gut to asked that question.

            “Not really..” Minseok answered without lifting his head from his comic book.

            “Oh... I thought you were... ”

            “I’m just not interested with rich people.” Minseok finally said after thinking for a while.

            “Why?”

            “Just because.” With that he closed his comic books, and ready to leave. “I need to find Kris before class, bye!”

            He left Suho who watched his back before he disappeared behind the canteen’s door.

 

 

 

a/n: Short? i know... it'll longer on the next chap..

Comment?