Chapter 6

Please...smile for me

Changmin went to school as usual but he feel strange because many people staring at him like he done something bad.

He kept walk and walk until he hear someone said..

"Hey guys,isn't he the person that got a kiss from Yunho?!"That really made him uneasy.

Changmin POV

Shoot,the rumor about me and Yunho sunbae kissing already spreading?!?

Who the one that spread it?

I tried to ignore it but suddenly my head feel hurt.

my vision immediately become blur and i can felt that i landed on something hard...


I open my eyes and discover that i am in a white and big room.I don't like this.

Where the heck am i?

"Changmin-ah,gwenchana?"I heard my mom voices.

"Umma,why am i doing here?"I said with weak voice.

"You fainted earlier,my son"She said and suddenly a knock on the door.

"Mrs.Shim,can we let your son have a full check up,please?"My mother immediately nodded because she seriously worry about me.

After the check-up the doctor said that i'm okay and my mother sigh of relief.

The doctor  suggest that i had a rest for 2 day from school.He said that i fainted because i didn't have enough slept but i don't think so.


When i get home,I pick up my phone and saw 51 message and 23 misscall and it was all from Yunho,Junsu and Yoochun.

I sighed.

What did he wanted this time?

I opened up his message and saw...

'Changmin-ah,gwenchana? I am really sorry..this is my fault that you fainted'

'Changmin-ah,are you mad?'

'It is my fault for kissing you suddenly yesterday...jeaongmal mianhae,Changmin'

Did he really worried about me?

When i read the last texts,i immediately get out from the house and ignore my mom's voices that called for me.

'Changmin-ah,i know we just met but when the first time i saw you,i instantly attracted to you,so please don't mad at me...i kissed you because i love you so much that i can't hold it any longer...'

My heart really beating faster than usual. This is my first time feeling like this...

I tried to call Junsu but i left my phone at home.

"Shoot!! Why did he make me felt crazy like this?!"I shouted the words out and-

"Changmin?"I heard familiar voices.I turn around and-

"W-what are you doing here? You should rest at home-"Before he could finished the sentence,i run to him and cupped his faces and stick my lips against him.

"hmmp-"I think i look unnormal now...

While my mind think about something,i felt that he kissed me back.He pulled me behind the tree and immediately bite my lower lips. I open it and he slide his tongue in.

"A-ah~" Weird sound coming out from my mouth and i immediately broke the kisses because i need to breathing...

"Yah! W-why you didn't tell me earlier that you love me?"I asked him while panting.

"I- i thought you wouldn't felt the same way toward me..."I glare at him.

"And if i don't felt the same toward you,would i kissed you like earlier and would i let you me and touched my body?! " I said.I felt my blood boiling when he said that.

"I really love you,Sunbaenim....you're the only one that can open my heart and let me fell in love again...i closed my heart because my first loved two-timing me..." I said it....I looked at him and he's smirking?

"So,now i am your first love~forget about your old first love and just think me only me is your first love,right?" He chin me up and kiss me gentlely.

"Saranghae,i'll not betray you and i promise you'He said and continued the kisses.

I can felt hot liquid coming out from my eyes and it sting.Yunho notice it and wipe it with his thumb.

"Nado saranghae"I replied back after we broke the kiss.He caress my cheek and kiss my forehead.


Annyeong everyone!!!

Sorry for the very late update but still i hope you support me till the end,saranghae and thank you guys <3<3<3<3

Thank for those who subcribe,support and read this story of mine^^

Lanysa
Lanysa

Tabbii777
Tabbii777          

HoMinJaeChunSu
HoMinJaeChunSu

ChangMiRuu
ChangMiRuu

mun_min
mun_min

awkwardtortoise
awkwardtortoise

NadiaRahmaSarita
NadiaRahmaSarita

akarinami984
akarinami984

Betsy_Diego
Betsy_Diego

Jolokia
Jolokia          

ert_jaeminism
ert_jaeminism