Chapter 2

Please...smile for me

Changmin and Yoochun went back to the classes.

At there,their teacher was giving them a death glare but seem like it was for Yoochun.

"Yah,Park Yoochun,if you skip the lesson again,i will tell all your secrets to the school!"He said.

"Secrets?Since when?Can you tell me?"Yoochun act dumb.

"Owh,you wanted to hear it? Okay~ Yah,everyone!! The truth is Yoochun was in love with-"Yoochun cover the teacher mouth.

"Okay,okay,i'm sorry.Don't spill it or i will death when that 'person'hear it..."He whispered at the teacher ear.

"Good~"He patted Yoochun head and get out from the class.Yoochun sighed.

"Hey,who that 'person'?"Changmin said while grinning idiotly.

"Shut up!"Yoochun said at Changmin.

"You said you don't have girlfriend but seem like you have someone you love or i say crush hehehe-OW!!"Changmin screaming when Yoochun kicked his stomach.

"Thats why i said shut up earlier btw i'm sorry..i didn't mean it,it just you are-"Yoochun was cut when Changmin kicked him back.

"Yah!! Who give you permission to kicked me suddenly?!"Changmin scolded Yoochun.

"Mianhae beside...i don't know that you were this strong.."Yoochun said while holding his hurt stomach.

Changmin smile with satisfied feeling.He helped Yoochun to stood up.

They stared at each other and burst a laugh.

After finish laughing,they hugged each other and went sit back at where their seat is.


Its already end of the school time,Changmin want to go  home.

".....Did i forgot about something?"He turned around,he stared at the school gate.

"Maybe not,i think.."He tilted his head and start to walk away.

Changmin already arrived at his home.....while....


"Eh?Where is that Changmin went? Didn't i told him to wait here?"Yunho said then sigh.

Suddenly,he smirk.Seem like he planned something...evil?

"Maybe,i should give him some punishment tomorrow~"He said.


Changmin who was at him felt shiver ran down to his spine.

"Did someone or somebody speak about me?"He shook his head and went back to eat his favourite snack that was being served by his mother.


Unknow POV

Why i felt something different when i saw him?

Is this what it called fall at the first sight?

"Shim Changmin.....right?"I called out his full name.I smiled.

But does he know me?Maybe not.....beside i never introduced myself infront of him....

I look at the sky.It was beautiful with a ton of stars in the sky.

"So pretty...i hope i can see with him when it was full moon..."


Sorry for the late update^^

Mianhae for the short story.I was busy this year but don't worry,i will do my best on working on this fanfic^^