Chapter 4

Please...smile for me

Changmin POV

Today is the worst day ever because i had a lovebite from this sunbae of mine and Jaejoong was being cold at me!!

"Hye,Changmin?What happened at the Student Council room?"Yoochun said.

"Chun,it was your fault that i became a class representive!"I mad at him.

"Eh?But isn't that fun,you can travel and skip class,you know?"I glare at him.

"So,is it fun when someone being cold at you and ignore you when you were asking question?!"I raise my voice at Yoochun.

"Who do that kind of things to you?"I point my finger at that 'Guy'

"Jaejoong?Seriously?He was really kind you know~"Him?Kind?Is Yoochun mistake him for someone or his brain is being poison by that person.

"He kind?Are you serious?"Yoochun nodded his head.

"He is.He always the top one in this school and he always shared his note with other including me and he's pretty rich and popular with girls even teacher goes crazy looking at him smiled."

"Oh~so he is that kind of guy...wait,why am i care about him?"Yoochun smirk.

"Min-ah,are you in love with him or-"I cut Yoochun with a kick at his leg.

"Ow,ow,thats hurt so much Min!!!"

"If you say something nonsense again,i will kill you for sure!"I joking around.

"Okay,Mianhae Changmin-ah"


It already the end of school time,so i went home but something happen.

"Changmin-ah~"I know that voice.

"Yunho sunbae,what you want now?"I asked with lazy voice.

"I heard you became class representive in your class"I just nodded and walk away.

Suddenly,he gripped my wrist.

"Hey,listen when i'm still talking to you!"He was mad at me?

"I'm sorry but i was pretty tired today,so i want to go home..."I walk away but he still didn't let my hand go.

"Please,let my hand go"I look at him and fake smiled and immediately he let it go.

"Thank and bye"I said.

"Changmin-ah,Please i like you!!"I being stopped when he said that.

I looked around me.I can saw their shock or disgusting faces.I looked at Yunho.

"Seriouslly,i like you so date with me and be my boyfriend."Gosh,is he confessed to me now?!

"S-sunbae,i think this is not the right places you should confess to me..."I looked down.

"I don't care because i will do anything to get your heart"My heart?Is he wanted me to died?

"I can't give my heart to you"I bow at him.He sighed.

"It not like that,i wanted you to fall for me too so-"I cut him.

"Sunbae,please i'm never interested in you ever since i transfered here-"He cut me with his lips brushed against mine.

I struggle but he stopped me with a hand encircle my waist.

Shoot!!!This is ing crazy!!!People are watching and taking photo of us!!!!This is not funny,Jung Yunho!!!!


He let me go and his own lips while i frozen like doll.

He lifted my chin up and say...

"Now you are fallen for me,right?"I slapped him in the face.

"You!!!That's my first kiss,okay?!!!"I don't believe that he stole it already!!!!

Unknown POV

I was heartbroken when i seen Yunho and Changmin kissed.

Yunho,you playboy!!

Why can't you choose someone else?!!!

Why must you chose Changminnie?!

He's mine not your!!

I know him since little already but you,Yunho only knew him for few days!!!

This is ing worst day i ever had.


I'm very sorry if i updated it to late.

I hope you still support me^^

If you wanted to know who is the unknown guy/girl,you should read more of it^^