Chapter 5: Memories

THE HEIRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


DARA'S POV

"yah!! I said i'm ok now. arasso?" i said to Bomie over the phone. "And besides, Top-oppa is with me." i continued to assure Bom that everythings going to be fine. "So, please don't spoil your vacation just because of me." I pleaded her.

"Dara-ah, you need to be more careful. Top oppa and me will not always be by your side, remember that. ok??"  Bom-omma lectured me again.

"Arasso, I'll learn martial arts if that'll keep your mind at peace Bom-omma!" hehehe! i .

KNock  Knock


Then I saw my nurse peep his head, and smiled at me. I waved my hand to let him in.

"Bomie, I got to go, my nurse just got in.  I'll email you as soon as i'm out of the hospital, ok? bye!" i ended our call, before i get another lecture from her. hihihi!


'Did I interrupt something, Dara-ssi?" the nurse asked.

"aniyo, just a nagging friend" I smiled at him.

"So, you ready to go home?" He asked me, while preparing to get my IV out.


"oh yes please!" I eagerly smiled at him. 


I hold my breath while he slowly pull the needle off my skin and put a bandage over it. Finally!! I'm going home. Top-oppa suppose to pick me up today, and he's late... hmmmm... he's never late, thats odd.


After the nurse bid his goodbye and was out of my room, i tried to tidy up and pack my things. Not even bothered by my left shoulder which still hurts, by the way. and heavily bandaged.

 

"hmm.. you smell nice, for someone who hadn't have a shower for the past few days.." top oppa suddenly said behind me.

"Oppa!!" i screamed at him "you scared me!!, please don't ever do that again." i said to him while clasping my throbbing chest.


"awww.. i scared my baby rabbit.." he said to me while he hugged me with one arm. "to make up for it, i brought you something.." He suddenly let go of me and held out a bouquet of flowers infront of him accompanied with his pleading face.

awww.. how can i be mad at this lovely creature?


"Flowers? oppa, you know i don't like flowers..." I said to him, but nonetheless I grab the flowers from him . This made him smile and suddenly touched my cheeks with his hands.

"Babe, just this once, let me. Pls?" he said to me with his pleading eyes.

"aigooo, arasso. If this would make you happy. Just this once? ok? Next time, make it a chocolate instead." i smiled and pinched his cheeks.

"ok" Top oppa said and suddenly hugged me.

..

..

..

after awhile...

"babe.. I .... Can't .... Breath ..." I said while still locked on top-oppa's embrace. 

"bianhe..." he let go and faced me with his bright smile. "Are you ok?" I asked him, something is not right.. I felt a pinch in my heart and i can't explain why.  "Top, is there something you want to tell me?" I asked him.

"aniyo, i'm just happy you're ok." top whisperd while leaning and kissed my forehead.

"so, let's go?" Top eagerly asked and grab my things.

I nodded and followed him. Still staring at his back. I'm worried. something's not right here.

...

...

...

"Get in, my princess" Top said while opening the door for me..

"Oppa, since when did you have a car?" I asked him while getting in the passenger side.

"It's not mine, I borrowed this from a friend, I told him i'm picking up my precious rabbit from the hospital, so he offered to use his car." He explained after getting in the driver's seat.

"Buckle up!" He said then tried to fasten my seatbelt. I just stared at him.. I'm really so inlove with this guy. And I'm worried someone will take him away from me someday. Sigh...

"What's the matter? does your shoulder hurt? you want me to get your doctor??" Top said while checking my shoulder with a cute worried face.

I pecked a kiss on his lips..

"wow! so that means, your ok." he blushed "what's that for? am i that too irresistable??" He said while posing a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter