Chapter 6: Heavy hearts

THE HEIRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

 

"huwaaaaa!!! It looks soooo yummy!!" Dara, as usual, excitedly said after i placed a bowl of her favorite ramyun. aigoo...

 

We're now at a nearby ramyun shop near our old school, I figured she must have been hungry when i heard her stomach growl in protest awhile ago.

 

I stared at her while she's busily devouring the poor ramyun.

 

"yaaaah... i missed this tabi-ah" dara said after drinking her glass of water. "You haven't touch your food, your not hungry?" she asked while eyeing my bowl of ramyun.

 

I smiled then pushed the bowl towards her.. "nope, go ahead, you need this more than I do" She grabbed the bowl and started eating the noodles before I even finished my sentence.

 

I drank my coffe and stared outside. It was now getting dark.. please I need more time. I recieved a text message from yongbae awhile ago, informing me that the witch was looking for me and to inform me that everything is all set.

 

with that thought, I unconsciously looked at Dara.  My heart is breaking into pieces right now, I want to tell her everything and run away with her this instant. But I can't be that selfish. she has a life here. I can't do that to her. Oh god! I combed my hair with my hands and stared outside again.

 

why does everthing have to be this complicated??

 

"oppa, are you ok?" Dara asked while gulping the last drop of soup from her bowl.

 

"yep, don't worry, I'm ok" I said to her while refilling her glass of water.

 

"are you sure? you can tell me anything, I'm your girl, remember that." Dara said while squeezing my hands.

 

"I can handle anything oppa, I'm a big girl now." she said while sitting up straight and trying to  stress her point.

 

"hahaha! I know that babe, I always know that" I said to her and ruffling her hair.


 

"Ahjumma! Thanks again!" I waved at the ahjumma and started to stand up, "C'mon, you need to take your rest baby rabbit." I offered my hand to Dara.

 

She grabbed it and stand-up "yah! I just said I'm a big girl now, am not your baby rabbit anymore!" She said while pouting.


 

"By the way, you didn't answer my question" Dara said to me while I entwined our hands together and walked out of the ramyun shop.

 

I opened the car door for her.. "yah! you didn't answer my question!" she said while sitting on the passenger side.

 

I leaned over to her and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. I smelled her sweet fragrance before breaking our kiss. "Nothing's wrong babe, I'm just glad I met you." then i kissed her forehead. "remember that I'll always love you baby rabbit." I ruffled her hair then closed the passenger's door before she had a chance to see my tears forming around my eyes. I leaned on the door for awhile and wiped the tears, before composing myself and run towards the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter