Chapter 4: His decision

THE HEIRESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV


Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

 

"Bomie-ah, please turn off the alarm.." I beg Bom with my eyes still closed. so sleepy

 

Beep!


Beep!
 

Beep!

 

Arrrgh!! annoying alarm clock..

 

"Yah! Bomie!!!" I opened my eyes to take a peek over Bom's bed..only to realize she's not there..

 

Oh, that's right she went home yesterday..  I slowly and grumpily get up from my bed and turned off the stupid alarm clock.

 

"Aisht.. I miss my Bomie." I whispered looking over her bed.

 

I wonder how long will she be staying at her parents? I hope she's doing ok.

 

I wonder if i can  go there instead??,,, hmmm....  Oh! got a little teeny weeny problem.. kekeke!

I've got no money to buy a plane ticket to US. hehe! stupid me.

 

"So, it's just going to be me and you huh? tam-tamie." I said while feeding tam-tam on her cage.


...

...

...

 

Finally last class for today!! wohooo!
 

I'm now heading to my next class when my phone vibrated..

 

"Babe, can't pick you up later,
 

got an emergency, pls text me when you get home, miss u"

- Tabi oppa

 

hmpf!!

 

I was looking forward on seeing my Tabi.

 

"ok oppa, don't worry,

I'll text you as soon as i enter my apartment.

miss u more"  I texted back.

 

Feeling alone and lonely, I entered my last class..

 

hmmm.. might as well sit at the last row.

Don't feel like participating in the class today.

 

Why does everyone I love, leaving me??? am I not lovable enough?? huhuhu! I walked deafeatedly towards the empty seat beside the window.

 

I opened my text book "Business Administration 101" and drifted my eyes outside.

...

I caught a glimpse of a blonde guy walking towards a really, really cool car parked outside our bldg.. I think I was drooling..

 

He looks very familiar... hmmmm... where did I saw him?

 

 Is he one of my classmates? nhaa! It can't be. Students here can't afford that kind of luxurious car.

Most of them got in because of scholarships, like I do.

 

And actually, it's a big question on my part. .. why? well, to start off, I don't have the grades. if you know what I mean.. and I dont have the money either. so...  imagine me, park sandara, entering one of the most prestiguous school in South Korea. How cool is that? even my grandma was speechless. But she never questioned it.. I guess she believed that I was smart enought. hahaha!!

 

Until now it's really a big mystery, yet I didn't question it further.. Maybe I'm just lucky? or  maybe they just find me pretty? kekeke! They sure need someone who looks just like me!

"Ms. Park!" I heard my professor raised his voice.

"Can you repeat what Mr. Kim just said awhile ago?" he asked... oh boy..

 

...

After buying some groceries and ofcourse some food for my new roommate, Tam-tam. I'm now heading back to my apartment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter