Separation

Discidium

It was rather cold for summer; a spine chilling air circulated inside a dimly lit room. a lump on the bed covered with month old bedsheet stirred and glanced at the empty spot next to him.
1 day... 2 days.. 3... he lost track of how long had he stayed in that same spot since the last argument.

"I though this was forever" he muttered with a raspy voice and fresh tears started to pour. he was fascinated how he can still cry eventhough he had almost cried a river in the past days.

"We were fine, what happened?" he continued to ask himself as he cluthced the sheets tighter to himself and stiffle the sobs; he doesn't want his neighbor and bestfriend banging through his front door when his cries was heard through the paper thin walls of their condo unit.

He closed his eyes and said a little prayer. "We can learn to love again, Yesung hyung". He muttered before dozing off to sleep.

...

He opened his eyes to see the clean ceiling b with white light, and his position had turned from a lump on a bed to a more comfortable one. He tried to stand up but something stopped him. He glanced at his waist and found an arm wrapped around him. He fought the tears that was bound to fall as he pushed the sheets next to him, revealing a beautiful face he longed for in these past few days.

"Yesung hyung" He muttered as tears fell mercilessly down his tired eyes. His sobs had woken the beautiful creature who smiled placidly.

"Good Morning" Yesung muttered as he removed his hands and stretched. He then sat up and looked at the younger and smiled.

"Missed  me Sungmin?" Yesung asked and the younger nodded while fresh tears pour. Yesung smiled before kissing Sungmin tenderly, the latter melted into the kiss. The kiss was sweet and it turned to a more passionate one and the rest of their lust was poured out on the shared bed.

"It's almost autumn." Yesung muttered and that made Sungmin tear up as he clutched the sheets covering his fragile body, still hot from what they've done so passionately.

"Do you really have to go? can't you stay here with me?" Sungmin asked as he fought the tears.

"We all have to do it at some point in time. We've been together for three years and four years of separation won't taint that love we share." Yesung scooted closely to the younger and pulled him into a hug. Sungmin rested his head on Yesung's chest and poured out the pain he kept inside him.

"I'll be fine Minnie." Yesung muttered as he his lover's back. Sungmin held him tighter and wishing that time stood still as he savor this moment.

"Promise me that you'll return" Sungmin asked, pleading with his eyes and Yesung gently smiled before kissing him.

"I promise I will return"  Yesung said with affirnation.

...

Sungmin sent his lover with a faint smile, holding back the tears so Yesung won't see him this fragile. Yesung gave him one last kiss and saluted for his mother and father who also sent him off. Mrs. Kim  hugged Sungmin as Yesung entered through the gates and the lad poured out his heartache.

"He will return to us Sungmin." Mrs. Kim muttered, assuring his son's lover that they will reunite in due time.

"I believe in him omma." Sungmin later said with a smile, watching the sun set and painting the horizon with yellows and oranges.

"I know he will" Sungmin finally said before leaving the place.



A/N: Howdy folks! I have been very dormant because of recent work schedules and other reality stuff pulling me off from the computer. Also my tablet hanged and was sent to the service center so all my updates were there hanging on a spider's thread waiting to be revived.

Anyway I would post the second part within the year, just kidding.
I wonder what ending would you want for this story? would you want an Angsty one? or a happy once? Or I'll Just post two alternate endings? watchathink?

sincerely,
Jhengchie