Beautiful Place

Between the Sea and the Land

 

Mianhamnida guys… We had a WEEK-LONG vacation in a place where there is NO INTERNET! So I couldn’t update… Well, yes I had internet in my phone but I don’t know how to update in it… Sorry guys…

Well, this chapter will have changes of POVs. Hope you’ll like it…

 

(3)

 

The water was calm. The tide is high. The temperature was slightly cold compared to normal temperature. But the Queen’s emotions were hot. She can’t think of the thing her son had told him about two tides ago. She can’t think if it’s time or not. But her son just wishes to take a peek at the other world right? So maybe she could just grant her son’s wish.

On the other hand, the Prince noticed how stressed his mother was. He knew that her mother was thinking about his wish. He sighed and swam to his mother to ask.

“Uhmm, Mom, are you thinking of what I wished? If so, never mind it anymore. I could see how stressed you are. And also, Dad would never let me. So stop thinking of that wi…”

He was cut by his mother’s words. “I already decided. You could take a peek at the other world. Just make sure no one would see you and Taemin. Promise me you wouldn’t be caught Ok!”

The prince face turned into a huge smile as he heard his mother stated those words. “Yes Mom. I promise. Can I go now?” the Queen nodded in response.

“You can go. This time was a perfect time because the King was in the library. Go.” The queen encouraged her son.

 

[Queen Hyoyeon]

 

I saw my son swim towards the door of the palace. I hope he’ll not get caught or else, not just he but also I will be punished.

And I thought it would be the perfect time for this. This is the time.

I swam to my room and held my shellphone to my ear after I dialed Sunny’s number. It rang for couple of rings before she answered the phone.

“Ahh Hello? Who’s this?”

“Sunny, I need your help.”

“Ohh, your highness. What could it be? I promise to do my best to help you your highness.”

“Come to the palace right now. I don’t want to talk in the phone right now.”

“Ok your highness. I’ll be there in a second.”

Then the next thing was *blop!* bubble bomb splashed inside the room making some books, papers, (A/N: yes. Papers that won’t get wet. Kekeke.) and things spread in every corner of the room. Then Sunny was there! Aish… Witches are kinda scary sometimes…

“What could I help your highness?” she asked as she turned her sight around the room. “Oh, sorry your highness for making your room a mess. Don’t worry, I’ll clean it up.” She said as she waved her hand in a circular movement and stated “Cleaner and Organized room!” then tiny bubbles spread making everything got into their place. Wow! Sunny was surely an expert witch. No wonder, her son Taemin was a good witch too.

“Sunny, maybe it’s time.” I said making her eyes widen and shocked. Yeah, she’s my best friend so she knew everything about the truth.

“Are you sure? Kibum was still young.” She said.

“No, I already decided. It’s time.”

 

[Prince Kibum]

 

I swam to Taemin’s house and knocked at the door. The door quickly opened but I noticed no one opened it.

“Annyeonghaseyo Kibum! I’m just practicing my skills so don’t be scared no one opened the door.” A small voice said. And I noticed a small white angel fish near me. Haha! Taemin is funny sometimes. But I really need to go to the other world now!

“Taem, my mother agreed that I could go visit the other world. Come on! Let’s go!” I dragged the angel fish outside the house.

“Wait. Are you going by yourself only?” I heard Taemin’s voice. I turned back and saw Taemin there! Oh, so this Angel fish was not him!

“Yah! Let go of me! I’m Seohyun!” the angel fish exclaimed and I let go of it with fear. How could Seohyun turn into an angel fish?

“Yah, my umma turned her into an angel fish by an accident. But she left the house without knowing that she turned into an angel fish.” Taemin explained. I nodded in response… I thought Taemin can now change other’s identity… I sighed.

“Let’s go Taemin…” I said turning to Taemin, and dragging him towards the gate of the Aqua-Pacifica.

“Uhhmmm, Seo! Stay in my house… Wait for umma to arrive and tell the whole thing okay?” Taemin shouted to seohyun making seohyun sigh in frustration… I know she’s going to be bored...

Before we went out the gate, Taemin asked me, “Are you sure the Queen agreed? I don’t want to  be in jail after this.”

“Yes she agreed. 100% sure.” He nodded and swam out of the gate. We swam as quite as we can so that we won’t get caught…

 

The OTHER WORLD

 

[Choi Minho]

 

I waited patiently inside the hut near the shore… He should be hear this time, he only bought two ice creams at the near store. Why did he take so much time buying it?

I’m about to stand up and go find him when I heard footsteps coming. I got scared for the fact that I’m alone. The footsteps went nearer and nearer, and every time I heard it, the more I got scared. I was about to stand up and ran when I felt strong hand grab my fist and held me into a tight hug.

“Hahaha! Gotcha!” the familiar voice turned my fear into laughter.

“Ahh, best friend, you scared me you know. I thought it was someone who will…”

“Kidnap you and throw you in a big dark room and you? Haha! That was hilarious Minho!” he laughed hardly making me glare at him in a not comfortable way…

“Yah! Stop laughing, It’s not what you’re thinking of…” I screamed at him and stomped my feet and started to walk away.

“Yah! Minho! Don’t be like that! I’m just fooling around with you!” he ran to me and hugged me again.

“You know Jonghyun-hyung, you’re not funny. You don’t have any sense of humor, do you?” I sarcastically said to the small boy and walked away. He just spoiled my good mood!!

“Hey Minho! Come back! Your ice cream would melt soon if you wouldn’t eat it!” he shouted but I didn’t mind it. I’m just in my bad mood…

“Hey!” he shouted again but now he ran to me and poured the melted ice cream to my cheeks. Aishhh!

“Ahh! Kim-Jong-Hyun!!!!” I shouted. He ran as fast as he could as I chase for him. This guy will punish if I caught him!

We ran and ran and chased and chased but my body felt tired and weak. I just sat down on the white sand and rested for couple of minutes.

“Hey Minho! Come on! Chase me!” he shouted as he ran to the boat located in the sea shore. He started pushing it to the water. I just couldn’t help him right now because I’m tired of chasing him. I thought he was just joking but he actually rode the boat! OMO!

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t do that! You know how dangerous riding a boat without knowing how to boat yourself.” I warned him but still, he kept on paddling the paddle. I felt worried for my best friend. What if he couldn’t make it to the shore? What if the boat will sink? My mind was full of what ifs…

“Don’t worry Minho! I can handle this!” he said but the boat was tilting! Oh my! The boat will soon sink! I gotta find someone who’s going to help him! I was about to run when I heard him screaming for help! Oh my!!!

“Help! Minho Help!” he screamed as the boat continues sinking… I ran as fast as I could find someone who could help him. That boy was such a Pabo! He went to the sea without knowing how to ride a boat and even how to swim! OH EM GEE! I remember, he didn’t know how to swim!!

“HELP! HELP” I screamed as I ran to his family’s rest house.

 

 

[Prince Kibum]

 

Wow! The water became more clearer and clearer every time we came to the other world nearer. And I can see the sun! Ahaha! This was one of my dreams, to see the brightness of the sun… Hahaha!

The water temperature became warmer and warmer.

“We’re almost there!” a turtle said, oh I mean Taemin said. Taemin was sometimes creepy.

Oh, I could now feel some tiny particles in my tail. Wow! I felt very excited..

“We’re here!” the turtle Taemin said. I hurriedly went up the water and, OH MY!

The Land was beautiful! There are many structures where humans stay. There are many tall seaweeds I guess. The Land was such an amazing place!

“Well, Taem, could you please give me my shellphone so that I could take pictures.” I said to Taemin without leaving my sight to that beautiful scenery.

“Oh, wait. I think I had left it when we stopped at the coral reefs. I’ll go find it. Stay here hyung.” He replied. I nodded making him leave. Yes, I’m now alone!

I was totally mesmerized by this place. I just thought, what if I could be a human even for a day? Could it be fun? What if mermaids and mermen lives with humans? Could it be nice?

I was thinking of many what ifs when I heard someone screaming for help. Oh, where’s that? I should help that human…and maybe could be friends with that human…

 

 

“AHHH! HELP ME!”

 

“HELP MEEEEEEEEE!”

 

 

 

Whaahhh! I cut it here… hahaha mean ME!

Kekeke! Should I make the update sooner?

I hope so…

Please help me…

Subscribe!!!

And I know there are some SILENT READERS here…

Please Comment! Feel Free!

I need your help! Comment anything you want!

Please! I need to be encouraged…

If you think my fanfic was kinda weird or something, feel free to comment it…

Thank you for reading! Love You!!!

 

~4ever_Locket~