Maybe It's Time

Between the Sea and the Land

 

Well sorry guys, I haven’t updated for two days. That’s because I waited for the SHINee’s “Why so serious?: The Misconceptions of Me” Music Video Teaser.

Sorry again.. and it's a bit shorty ... Hope you’ll like the update… Subscribe Please!

(2)

 

The Prince sighed in frustration and yelped in pain as the strong silver tailed man beat him using a long slender tail of a ray. Deep cuts and wounds leaved in his body as a mark of his father’s cruelness and stone-heartedness. Every time the tail would connect his skin, loud moans escapes his lips. Moans and groans of pain. The prince’s blood soon mixed with the salty water.

Kibum got wondered why his father stopped beating him for a moment. He looked up to see his father, but he wasn’t right. His father just took the small time to prepare for the last part of the show; the most painful beat.

As he watched his father held his tail high, he silently cried and whispered, “Why would my father so harsh to me?” before closing his eyed and took a deep breath as he waited for the impact.

*BLAG*

Then, the surroundings went black.

The prince woke up with the feeling of pain in his whole body. He took a quick glace to his body. He couldn’t look at himself longer because it just reminds him of his cruel father. His father that seems not to be a father to him. He couldn’t help but cry. Waves later, while he still kept crying, he heard the door made a squeaking sound signalizing that a creature just entered.

He quickly positioned himself and wiped the tears that rolled in his bruised cheeks. (A/N: Let’s pretend that the tears won’t mix with the water. Kekeke) The darkness in the room soon faded and light slowly appeared. As he looked at the creature, a huge smile plastered in his face. The creature was the kind mermaid he called his mother; The Queen of the Kingdom.

He quickly swam to his mother and held a tight hug. His mother soon held him in her tight warm embrace. The boy cried as he missed that warmth that he only can feel when his mother is around, and not when his father is.

Hyoyeon accidentally touched one of the wounds that made the boy yelp in pain. The mother wondered so she used her wand to light the whole room, and she got surprised in what she saw; her one and only son, in pain.

“Did the King do this to you?” the queen asked as tear builds up in the corner of her eyes.

“No mother. I just got trapped in a spikey sea weed.” He denied as he keep crying in her mother’s arm. The queen knew that the prince was lying. She can’t help but cry. She felt the pain that Kibum was carrying. She pitied her son. But although he’s full of wounds and bruises, he still denied the fact that his father done it to him. He’s such a good-hearted and humble merman. And he truly loved the King.

“Why are you so kind son? I know you can’t get bruises in spikey weeds. I know the King did this to you but you still managed to deny it. You really loved the King.” She held her son in a sympathetic hug.

“Don’t worry son, after you get out this pit, I promise you to grand any wish you want so that you won’t feel so sad.”

“Really! Anything I want?” the prince’s eyes went wide in shock and in excitement. The queen nodded in response.

“Anything you want my baby boy.” The queen laughed to ease the sad atmosphere. She pinched her son’s nose as the boy pouted. “Yah mother. I’m not baby anymore!”

“Yes, you are. You’ll be my baby boy forever!” she stated emphasizing the last word.

“Uhmmm. Mom, how if I wish to see the other world?” the boy asked as he looked into his mother’s eyes.

 

 

[Queen Hyoyeon]

 

“Uhmmm. Mom, how if I wish to see the other world?” my prince asked. I really get shocked when he spitted those words out of his mouth. I didn’t really expected that he would wish that kind of question.

“Uhmm, let me think of that. But for now, you must sleep first so that you’ll regain your energy and power. And I know you’re tired so sleep.” I said. He quickly swam to the corner of the pit and laid in the dirty floor.

“What are you doing? You won’t sleep in this dirty place. Go to your room now.” I said. He quickly swam to me and gave me a peck in the cheek whispering “Thank you Mom.”

“I wish to see the other world.”

“I wish to see the other world.”

“I wish to see the other world.”

“I wish to see the other world.”

“I wish to see the other world.”

Those words kept banging in my head. It keeps echoing in my brain, wondering. I can’t sleep thinking of that..

Maybe IT’S TIME!

 

 

>.< well guys, hope you like it so far… I just got many ideas… Hope it’ll work…

Well please subscribe,! I’ll love it if you comment..

Don’t be afraid to comment. Feel free to comment.

If you have something to say or something to correct me, just say… I’m also accepting harsh words if you want…

I LOVE YOU GUYS!