Plan K

A Plan For Love

 

~The Next Day~
"Annyeong Mihyun!" Says Gikwang cheery as usual
"Hey Gikwang! Where's Elle?" 
The next thing I know I can't see anything, seems like someone has their hands in my face. 
"Hey baby~.."
Says a deep voice, but its somewhat familiar... 
"Elle, I'm pretty sure that's you."
"Damn, I was hoping to get you, I tried so hard on the voice too." 
"So I'm guessing that we're cool now. You know not like yesterday..."
"What happened yesterday?" Gikwang says with a confused look.
"Nothing. And yup we're all good." Elle says with a smile.
"Well good because I need to tell you guys something." 
"Really, what is it?" Elle says anxiously.
"I'm going..."
Crap I can't see again someone's covering my eyes. But it can't be Elle or Gikwang, so..
"Hey baby, guess who!" I know that voice this time it's a guy too, and I know who now...
"Yoseob oppa! What are you doing here?" I turn around and give him a big smile.
"Oppa?" Gikwang says, sounding disappointed.
"Are you two..." Elle looks worried too. 
"Well we're not going out if that's what you're thinking, but we have been on a date already." Yoseob says for me.
"Yea, that's what I was going to tell you guys about, I was going to ask if he could start hanging out with us."
"Umm, sure I guess..." Elle doesn't look all that positive about her answer.
"Well I guess that means that me and Gikwang get to hangout again, like good ol' times. Right?"
"Um.. Yea, I guess... Like old times." 
"Yay! Now me and Yosoeb are gonna get a head start to class then." 
"Yea, but we might get distracted on the way, cause.. Well you know." Yosoeb says with a smirk.
I just giggle, grab his arm and start walking.  Poor Gikwang's face didn't look too good when he heard Yoseob.
When we're out of earshot I finally start talking..
"Really, 'we may get distracted'? What the hell?"
"Hey I made it look convincing didn't I? You have to admit it was a really nice touch."
"The plan was to make it look like we liked each other not to make it look like we were thinking about a relationship together, not to give that sort of detail! It's embarrassing."
"Psh, whatever trust me, I know how guys think. He should be going crazy right about now."
"I guess I have no choice but to trust you.."
 It's only been like ten minutes and I'm already rethinking this plan. 
 
~Yesterday on the Roof~
"What sort of plan would you have?" Yoseob says curiously.
So I tell Yosoeb about my five steps, he thinks I'm crazy at first, but somehow I convince him that it might actually work. The reason for the plan is because I remembered that Elle had told me that Gikwang liked me, so that meant that I had to start on step 4. And Yosoeb was pretty much on step 4 so I thought this whole plan might help us.
"Fine then I guess starting tomorrow we're interested in each other and actually get along.. Somehow.."
 
~Current day~
I really hope Gikwang gets jealous and asks me out soon cause I'm not sure how long I can fake date this guy. But also Yosoeb's side of the deal was for me to help him make his ex jealous. It's all about step 4 for both of us now!