A break

I just love you

"Haha! I told you Himchan and Yongguk-hyung did dirty stuff when they were alone!" the small maknae chuckled, "Shhh, you're gonna wake them up!" Jongup whispered, "Well I think they look pretty cute together Haha!" Yongjae said, "Yah you're so cheesy Yongjae!" Daehyun whined.

The sun was shinning bright, it was probably around 10 o clock in the morning, all the members where gathered in Yongguk and Himchan's hotel room.

Yongguk lightly opened his eyes, just finding himself cuddle with his roommate. All the other members just stared at them, chuckling.

"Yah! What are you guys doing here?" Yongguk asked looking a bit annoyed, "Well we're here to gave you some.." the maknae was interrupted, "News" Yongjae said, "But It looks like you guys don't want to be disturbed now Haha" he laughed.

The leader stood up, stretching and yawning, trying not to wake up the asleep Himchan next to him. Yongguk had to told such a long and funny story to his dongsaengs to keep them quiet and make them stop laughing, the oldest struggle but he succeded.

"Well what are the news?" he asked, while heading to the bathroom to wash his face. "Hyung-nim, we are going to a THEME PARK!!" the excited maknae scremed.

The shout Zelo gave woke up Himchan, indeed, the maknae could be very loud sometimes.

"Wha?! What are you doing here?" Himchan was confused, he called Yongguk and asked him what was going on.

The dongsaengs explained to both of them but they didn't seemed to catch up the idea yet, "Wow, these hyungs can be really babos sometimes" the maknae whispered loudly.

Manager Kang also entered the room, he told everyone to shower and get ready, because B.A.P was going to a Theme Park. The guys seemed excited, but who wouldn't?, it was their first time going to a Theme Park in Thailand after all.

"Considere this a break" Manager Kang smirked, leading the rest of the members to their rooms to get ready.

"Wow, sounds exciting right Channie?" Yongguk chuckled poking the other's cheek, "Well I don't know, what am I gonna do about my hand" he sighed.

"Use the other one silly!" he said sounding sarcastic, "Well I'm going to shower first!" Yongguk grabbed his towel and head to the bathroom, closing the door.

Himchan was still a bit tired, his hand was aching, so he took some pain killers, just to see if he felt better for later.

He laid on his bed and fell quickly asleep.

**********

"Hey you!" Yongguk yelled, "Wake up you lazy! Go shower now!" he smiled, carrying the half asleep body to the bathroom and leaving him there.

Himchan closed the door and showered. After he was done, he brushed his teeth and comb his hair.

"Wow I am really very handsome" he looked at himself in the mirror, "No wonder why I am the visual" he keep staring at his reflection.

"Yah! Stop that you self-centered Diva!" Yongguk knocked the bathroom door.

Both of them were ready, waiting at the hotel lobby for the rest of the members.

"Hyungs! Sorry we're late, Zelo-yah took a long time in the bathroom" Yongjae laughed.

They all went inside the van and got on their way to the Theme Park.

The trip was long, the members felt asleep. They finally arrived after about 3 hours of trip.

Manager Kang took them all to the entrance, they weren't so many people.

Zelo looked more than happy, he was so excited he almost dragged the hyungs to the entrance.

"Alright I've paid your entrance, now go and have fun, I'll be back at midnight, so you have exactly 13 hours of fun here" he smirked. "Wait hyung aren't you coming with us?" the members looked surprised, "Nope, got plans with my girlfriend, Ciao!" he runned away.

B.A.P entered the theme park and started looking around, searching for a good game to ride, "Well it looks like we are babysitting our kids now Gukkie?" Himchan said playfuly.

"Oh my...." Yongguk smirked, trying to hide that expression of disagreement.

"WOW, HYUNG LET'S RIDE THAT!!" the excited maknae point at what could be the scariest roller coaster the hyungs have ever seen.