A case of Bipolarity

I just love you

It looked like the members didn't have a choice, upsetting Zelo right now could be an annoying problem.

******

"Gukkie, I don't want to ride this!!" a scared Himchan whispered, "We've already went this far, we can't go back now" he answered, still whispering. "WHO TOLD YOU TO GET IN THE LINE!!" he yelled, he certainly didn't want to ride the roller coaster the maknae had chosen, but sadly he had no choice now, their turn was almost close.

Himchan looked up, he could hear the loud screams of the people who ride before them.

"Well, I'm out!" he runned from there, he certainly didn't mind to leave the others alone, he was too scared.

"Hey Yah!" Yongguk shouted, "Come back!" Zelo whined, "AFTER HIM!!" Youngjae followed Himchan.

The members were running after the now scared ulzzang, who was running at the speed of light, he was also trying to get away from the others, he knew they were following him.

It looked pretty funny how a bunch of silly-colored hair guys were running all over the giant Theme Park.

And they run and run and run, but following Himchan wouldn't be a good choice, so they decided to split up and surround him.

"His coming to your direction hyung! Hurry!" Youngjae texted Yongguk fastly to alert him.

******

Himchan felt relief, he hadn't seen the members for a while since he escaped. He founded a food court, so he decided to buy an ice cream.

He then startd walking calmly, slowly eating his treat.

"Yah! YOU PUNK!" Himchan turned his head a little and found an aggresive hyung quickly tackling him, until he finally fell to the floor. Luckly the young one had already finished his ice cream.

"Ah!" he whined, "Get off of me!" he looked annoyed, "This is what you get from being a coward!" Yongguk laughed and grabbed the younger one's arm tightly.

"Guys I got him!" he called Daehyun from his phone, "Ah Hyung! We already ride the coaster!" Daehyun's voice was heard through the phone.

"What!? Then, what do I do now?!" he whimpered, "Well you guys ride together" he started, "After all we interrupted you this morning" Daehyun laughed and quickly hang up.

Yongguk then remembered what actually happen last night. He had totally forgot, maybe because he didn't cared about that accident much. He felt somehow, annoyed.

Yongguk hated himself for remembering, in some way, that started turning him uncomfortable when around Himchan.

"Let's go" he mumbled and roughly grabbed Himchan's hand, leading to the often mentioned roller coaster.

Their turn arrived quickly. Himchan didn't talk for the rest of the wait with Yongguk, he could feel something was wrong with him, he suddenly turned so....moody.

"Enjoy the ride" the clerk girl smiled at them, she was obviously flirting with Yongguk, but, rarely, Yongguk didn't care.

The ride started and the ambient completly changed.

The abrupt turns and up and down moments made both guys fastly smiling because of the terror, mybe this had brightened both's mood very quickly.

The wind was nice and so was the ride, it was just so....fast, the guys seemed to enjoyed it so much.

"You will be arriving shortly to the station, please wait until a member of the crew helps you" the instructions were said and they both just sit and wait, while chuckling a bit.

"Well that was fun!" Himchan smiled, placing his head on the other's shoulder.

This was all the needed to change Yongguk's mood again, he then started acting distant and annoyed with the other. Himchan quickly noticed again, he wondered what was wrong with Yongguk, was it, maybe because of him?

"Thank you for riding "Don't die Roller Coaster" come back soon!" the clerk girl once again flirt with Yongguk, but he didn't answered again, now, Himchan was certain, something was terribly wrong with his friend.

Both went outside and started looking for the boys since they didn't answered the phone.

Himchan tried to break the uncomfortable silence, "Gukkie" he started, "Didn't you like the cute girl back on the ride? She was obviously flirting with you" he smirked.

Even though Himchan loved Yongguk, he was still worried about how would that hurt him if he ever founded out, that's why he tried his best to conceal it.

Yongguk suddenly stopped walking and abruptly let go the younger one's hand.

He have had it, he was angry. He didn't mentioned a thing, he just suddenly slap the other's face with such a strenght, the younger one didn't expect it. Himchan felt how his heart stopped for a moment, why did Yongguk hit him?, was he the reaason of his anger?, Why?

They both stood there in silence, without even looking at each other.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Yongguk spoke up, short of breath, he was confused.

He runned away from Himchan, breaking the heart of the young one, he didn't know what to think, he didn't know the reason, they only thing he knew:

Yongguk was angry at him, he was the problem then. His tears gently slipped through his cheeks, he had a knot on his throat, he felt, destroyed inside, he just didn't know why.

He sat in a bench close to where he was, and just waited there, trying to hide the sadness in his face.

*******

The hours passed.

The other members had no idea what happen to those two.

Jongup and Zelo were enjoying the rides. Youngjae was stuck with Daehyun, who didn't wanted to leave the food court.

And Yongguk was alone, wandering around the park, angry, thinking about the confusion he had on his mind at the moment, he was hating the skinship so much, he thought of it as an inssult to his friendship with Himchan.

He just wanted to stop that, but, he was unaware, of the feeling hidden behind it.

******

It was probably around midnight, when all the members got a message.

"I'm outside waiting hurry up and let's get to the hotel! Meet u guys at the entrance k?" It was a message from Manager Kang.

B.A.P fastly rushed to finish whatever they were doing and head up to meet with Manager Kang, who was waiting outside with his girlfriend, everyone but Himchan.