Chapter 15: Nosy Seungkwan

Confusing Love

You and Mingyu were still stuck in the elevator. You guys been stuck there for the whole night. You had your head laid on his shoulder and you both were still sleeping. FInally the maintenance man came and the elevator came down. You and Mingyu both woke up.
 

"What?" You said confusingly. 
 

When the elevator finally came all the way down the elevator door opened and you both saw Samuel and Wonwoo waiting for both of you guys with the maintenance man still fixing the elevator. When they both saw you both together Samuel's jaw dropped open and Wonwoo got his phone out quickly and took a picture. You and Mingyu saw both of them and got up quickly and got at least 1 feet away from each other.

 

"Hey guys!" You waved. 
 

"Heh. Hey!" Wonwoo waved.
 

"NOONA AND HYUNG ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!" Samuel yelled and went up to you guys and hugged both of you.
 

Both of you pulled him away.
 

"Sorry. But I'm still with Seungkwan" You said.
 

Mingyu was sad that you said that. Samuel's smile went down too.
 

"Oh... I'm sorry for saying that Noona." Samuel said sadly.
 

"It's ok. It's not such a big deal." You said.
 

"How did you even find us?" You asked.
 

"Oh Mingyu texted me saying you guys were stuck in an elevator in the Myeong-Dong." Wonwoo said.
 

"Thank goodness you text Wonwoo! I could of been stuck in there for 3 days." You said in relief.
 

"We should get back to the dorm. Seungkwan must be worried." Mingyu said.

 

"Yea we should." You said.
 

You, Wonwoo, Samuel, and Mingyu walked out the Myeong-Dong and went back to the dorm. 

__________________________

At the dorm...
 

You, Wonwoo, Samuel, and Mingyu just entered. Seungkwan was already standing there waiting for all of you.
 

"MINAH!" Seungkwan yelled as soon as he saw you.
 

"Hey Seungkwan." You said and waved.
 

Seungkwan ran up to you and gave you a hug. Samuel, Wonwoo, and Mingyu went to the bedroom.
 

"I was worried about you. I don't want to lose you." Seungkwan said and hugged you tightly that you almost couldn't breathe.
 

You broke the hug.
 

"Don't worry. I just got stuck in an elevator. Nothing will ever happen to me." You said.
 

"Good. If something ever happened to you, my life would be over. I love you so much that I don't want to lose you." Seungkwan said and held your hand.
 

"Don't worry. You will never lose me." You said. 

______________________________

The bedroom... 
 

"So what happened between you and Minah in the elevator?" Wonwoo asked curiously.
 

"Nothing..." Mingyu said but he was lying.
 

"Hyung! Don't lie! I know something happened in there!" Samuel said.
 

"Come on tell us!" Wonwoo said bothering Mingyu.
 

"Fine. I told Minah I like her." Mingyu said.
 

"What did she say?" Wonwoo said surprisingly.
 

"She was speechless and wanted to go to sleep." Mingyu said.
 

"She must be confused now." Wonwoo said.
 

"Hyung! I know something else happened in there too!" Samuel said.
 

"You guys are just so nosy." Mingyu said.
 

"Something else happened? What is it!?" Wonwoo asked.
 

"I kissed her. But while she was sleeping." Mingyu said.
 

"Bad move. Why didn't you do it when she was awake? That could of been your chance!" Wonwoo yelled.
 

"Shh! You don't know who can be overhearing!" MIngyu said.
 

"Sorry!" Wonwoo whispered.
 

"But I didn't want to kiss her while she's awake. I feel like I would get in Seungkwan's way. And her feelings might change for him, So it's best for things to stay the way it is." Mingyu said.
 

"HYUNG! YOU NEED TO STOP BEING NICE AND JUST SNATCH HER ALREADY!" Samuel yelled.
 

Wonwoo started laughing.
 

"I never expected to hear a little kid saying that!" Wonwoo said while laughing.
 

"Shut up." Mingyu said and punched Wonwoo.
 

"Sorry Samuel. But things just need to stay the way it is." Mingyu told Samuel.
 

"You should at least tell Minah that she got her first kiss. I heard she never got her first kiss." Wonwoo said.
 

"She never had her first kiss? That's weird. I never knew that." Mingyu said.
 

"It's funny how she got her first kiss with you instead of Seungkwan. I would of expected her to get it with Seungkwan first." Wonwoo said.
 

"Actually, she never got her first kiss because she doesn't know about it." Samuel said.
 

"That's kind of true. She still thinks she never had her first kiss." Wonwoo said.
 

"Ok can we stop talking about this now? Ok so Minah still thinks she hasn't had her first kiss. So what? Just let her have her first kiss with Seungkwan, Or let her think that she's going to have her first kiss with Seungkwan. Just whatever." Mingyu said.
 

Seungkwan outside the bedroom door...
 

"Mingyu kissed Minah while she was sleeping?  At least she still thinks that she hasn't had her first kiss yet." Seungkwan said to himself and walked away. 

______________________

Your dorm... 
 

You were just lying down since your body was sore from sleeping in the elevator. Then you get a text message.
 

From Seungkwan: 

Will you go to the park with me and watch the romantic view tonight?
 

You smiled. 
 

To Seungkwan: 

Yea sure! I'll meet you tonight then.
 

You laid back down.
 

"I think he's really going to kiss me tonight!" You said excitingly. 

______________________

You are getting ready to go to the park with Seungkwan.
 

You went out to wait in front of seventeens dorm but Seungkwan was already out there waiting for you.
 

"Are you ready to go?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Yup. Let's go!" You said.
 

As you were walking Seungkwan grabbed your hand and held it.
 

You just looked and smiled at him.

_______________________

You and Seungkwan at the park...
 

You and Seungkwan are sitting on a park bench holding hands while watching the romantic view. You put your head on his shoulder.
 

"You look cold." Seungkwan said and then took off his jacket and put it around you.
 

When he put his jacket around you your faces were so close to each other. Seungkwan gazed into your eyes. You gazed back. Suddenly both of your lips start to be in contact with each other. Finally after 10 seconds both of you guys broke the kiss. You both looked at each other and smiled and held hands.
 

"We should get going now." You said still smiling.
 

"Let's go then!" Seungkwan said and dragged you. 

______________________

You and Seungkwan walking back to the dorm... 
 

"So was that your first kiss?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"To be honest no." You said.
 

"Wait who was your first kiss then?" Seungkwan asked.
 

"Secret. Can't say!" You said playfully.
 

"Come on! You can't tell your boyfriend!" Seungkwan said sadly.
 

"Nope. Sorry. I love you but I can't tell you." You said and gave him a quick peck on the lips.
 

"Fine. I guess that will do." Seungkwan said and carried you and twirled you around.
 

"Ahh! Stop!" You screamed.
 

Seungkwan put you down.
 

"You are so cheesy!" You said and lightly hit him.
 

"That's me." Seungkwan said and held your hand. 

______________________

Seungkwan and Mingyu's bedroom...
 

Mingyu was using his laptop. Then Seungkwan finally came in.
 

"How was your date?" Mingyu asked.
 

"It was good. Minah and I finally kissed." Seungkwan said.
 

Mingyu was kind of sad to hear that.
 

"Oh that's nice to know." Mingyu said in a tone that sounded like he didn't care.
 

"Do you know who Minah's first kiss is?" Seungkwan asked Mingyu.
 

"No why? This wasn't her first kiss?" Mingyu asked.
 

"Nope. She told me she already had her first kiss. But she won't tell me who she had it with." Seungkwan said.
 

"Wait. Her first kiss can't be with me? She was sleeping when I kissed her." Mingyu said in his head.

_____________________________________
 

Your dorm...
 

You laid down on your bed and noticed you were still in Seungkwan's jacket.
 

"My first kiss was with Mingyu. He thought I was actually sleeping." You said to yourself and scoffed.
 

Flashback... 
 

You and Mingyu were stuck in the elevator. Mingyu kissed you and then laid back and went to sleep with a smile on his face. You opened one eye and looked at Mingyu who was fastly asleep. 
 

"That boy.." You said and smiled and fell back asleep.