3/?

Irreplaceable

 

GUYS DONT HATE ME FOR THIS CHAPTER. !!


 

  The school bell rang and the students were all coming from downstairs. It was their luck that no one saw them or else it will cause a huge commotion among students. When Taemin arrived in the cafeteria, the place is empty and unoccupied. Perhaps all the students were all in their respective classrooms so he decided to go back to their class. Taemin is mentally kicking himself for leaving Key behind. He's late but thank God the teacher isn't there yet. "What happened?? Where were you?" Key suspiciously asked. 'This is bad' Taemin thought. He's still unsure if he should tell Key what really happened knowing that Key really really hates Minho. For sure, he'll receive another never-ending lecture from Key if he told him. Still, He cant lie to his friend. "What is that!?" Key asked upon noticing a suspicious red mark on Taemin's neck. . He should have checked his appearance carefully, now he cant really get away from Key. "Hey ! tell me what is that!" Key repeated. "That's...." . Kibum isn't dumb. And definitely not naive. After realizing what it is, he already had a hint.  "Did you...." He's frowning, suddenly Key's expression changed . Oh god. He already got it. "Oh my God!! did you just??? with Onew?" Kibum asked with a huge grin on his face. Wait... what? what is he talking about? Kibum was with Onew right? "Oh my God Tae! don't deny it! It's okay! He already left before I call you! Then he texted me saying that he found you in the 5th floor so I dont have to worry. Now I get it! I'm so happy for the both of you!!" Kibum said happily and pulled him for a hug. "Kibum... h-he.. saw me?" Taemin asked. "Yeah! what are you-" . Oh no. Kibum slowly removed his arms around Taemin with eyes fixated on his friend. What the hell did just happened?? "Kibum!!! I didn't see him! I wasn't with him! I was with Minho!" Taemin said nervously. The grin starts to fade away from Key's face. Now he fully understand what had happened. He stood up and grab Taemin by his arms. Thankfully the teacher hasn't arrived yet. "We have to find him".

 

 

 

***

 

 

  The both of them went straight to Onew's class. They knew it might disturb other students but the both of them need assurance. But Onew is not there. "After lunch, he didn't came back and we're worried." One of Onew's girl classmates said. "How about his bags ? his things? Is it still there?" Taemin asked. "Yes." She answered immediately. "He's still here then." Key said. "Is there something that happened to him during lunch?" She asked. "Ah.. We.. we dont know. But dont worry we'll find him. Thanks for the information noona." Key told her. The both of them left to search for Onew, They dont care if they get a punishment for cutting class. Onew is more important. They went to the library, to the cafeteria,  to the courtyard, but there's no sign of Onew.  "Where on Earth is he!?" Key grumbled while panthing heavily. They were both tired of searching. Still, Onew is nowhere to be found. "It's my fault" Teamin mumbled. Onew probably saw him with Minho. And he probably got the wrong interpretation for what they did. But really, what should be the right interpretation if you saw two people kissing? What will happen to Onew now? He must have felt so much pain. Right now, he should be in the.... "rooftop." Key turned his gaze to his friend. Wide-eyed. "What?" Key asked. "Key I think I know now where he is." Taemin suddenly stood up and run. He didn't even wait for Key's response. He have to go there before something horrible will happen. He run as fast as he could.  This is what he feared the most. He cant afford to lose him. He cant afford to lose his friend. The door for the rooftop is slightly opened. He went inside without hesitation and he's right. Onew is really there. Standing by the edge. Taemin immediately run to him and hug him to secure that he's safe. "DONT! please don't do this i'm begging you!" Taemin pleaded. What have he done!? He promised not to break his heart but now he's killing him. Onew turned around to face him with tears on his eyes. "No Onew! I'm sorry please don't!" Taemin begged again. "Do you still remember when we first met?" Onew asked wiping Taemin's tears away. "You're in the same exact situation.. You wanted to die so badly. I dont understand why.. was he worth it? But now.. now I get it. It's really painful. And it hurts knowing that i'm not enough because i'm not him." Onew said. Though he's eyes were glistening with tears, he still tries his best to smile. That's how much he loves him. "No.... dont say that..." Taemin mumbled. "I have no plans on killing myself, but i'm still thankful that you stopped me. Thank you. Now we're even." Onew said still smiling. Taemin looked up  to see his face. He knew this smile is fake and forced.. because he can see real pain through Onew's eyes. He's broken. Shattered. Just like what he was a few months ago.. But this man saved him. And more than that, this man loved him with all his heart. Saving him alone isn't enough. He's the reason why this man is suffering right now. He needs to love him back. "No.. Onew.. I... I  choose you... I'm finally giving you my heart, please accept it." He said. Onew was shocked. Really, really shocked ny Taemin's statement.. Why? Just a moment ago, Taemin was with Minho.. "but..." Taemin kissed him in the cheek and that was all he needed to shut himself. "Thank you.." Onew said. Taemin returned his love. Just then Key approached them clapping with a smile on his face. "Congrats.. you two."

 

 

 

***

 

 

  Was it wrong? It couldn't be right? He really loved him. he's generous, kind and really sweet. But this Minho suddenly appeared and all the love was gone. Is it really love? Or just appreciation? But no matter what, he have to learn how to love him. This man is the perfect man. This man loves him and he gave him an assurance that he will never leave him. And Onew is definitely the man of words. When he said it, he really mean it. Unlike Minho. He's careless, lazy and selfish. But he was loving and really fun to be with. Maybe that's the reason why he fell for him. He might be childish, but on field, he can never be anything but a man. Now that Taemin's thinking about it, he can clearly see the difference between Minho and Onew. Onew takes care of Taemin ; Taemin was the one taking care of Minho during their relationship. Onew is sweet and romantic. Minho is just playful.. and funny. Onew is the ideal man -- but Minho is the man that he loves.  

  And the man he couldn't love. Not anymore.

 

 

  Days passed and ever since the incident, Taemin never spoke to Minho. Nor gave him a single chance no matter how much Minho tried. Tables were now turning ; the once abandoned is now being chased. And the once being chased is now left alone.

   "Do not bother them. Taemin doesn't love you anymore."

   Key said.

    "I dont believe it. You only say this to make things worse. Dont you hate me so much?"

   Minho narrowed his eyes in disbelief. There is no way that these are all real. Yes. Taemin told him to let him go, but Minho cant just leave things like this alone.

    "Are you stupid? If Taemin still loves you, why did he choose Onew over you? Get over it Minho! Return to London and don't come back. You dont matter to him anymore." Key said as he closes his locker.

     "You knew the reason why I had to leave!"

    "Yes. To pursue your worthless soccer career. Now go back to where you came from because I have no friends that are traitors!"

     Key said pushing Minho away, leaving him confused and broken.

    Minho doesn't understand. No. Scratch that. He cant understand. He was only gone for a year and a half.. What happened!?

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

"Didn't I tell you that it's useless!? You shouldn't be here in the very first place! you know the reason why you have to go there. It's not your fault! Why do you have to-"

"Jjong." Minho calmly says , interrupting his friend from the sudden outburst. He knows that his friend deeply cares. And it saddens him to think that what if he was right? that yes all of these are useless. Not only did he caused too much trouble. He also caused too much worry to those people who help him in a foreign land. He was hoping that it is not a mistake. And maybe he can still fix this. For this couldn't be useless -- unless the words came out from the person he love.

"I'm sorry... but you know how much important this is to me." Minho said.

"Of course I knew! Why would I be here to help you out if I dont know the reason? but cant you see?? staying here longer than what was intended would make you suffer! you know that we're too far from London. We cant easily go back! what if you were suddenly---"

"i'm alright! okay? stop worrying."

"No. You have to decide Minho." Jonghyun stated in a serious tone.

"But Jjong!"

"If you didn't make any decisions. I'll do it for the both of us. And one day when you get home, you'll see your things being packed." Jjong threatened.

 


I AM SO SORRY GUYS!!!