EXO COMEBACK?!

✎♥The Secret Diary of a Delusional, Obsessed Kpop Fangirl♥✎

Thursday, t he 16th of May, 2013                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         


Dear Diary,

I AM OFFICIALLY DYING RIGHT NOW LIKE SERIOUSLY ASDFGHJKL;

Give me a moment to calm down. Okay.

So, for the past month I had been complaining about almost every single kpop group having their comeback except for EXO. SHINee had two comebacks and even 2PM had their comeback (I thought they were dead or something lol)

So today, I checked out my instagram (@kpopandstuff --shameless self-promotion) and there were some new pics of EXO, and I was like wtf? And then I checked out allkpop and I died. End of story.

 

"EXO is coming back! You better believe it because it’s really actually confirmed this time around with the release of teaser photos!

They’ll be presenting their fans, who have been waiting for ages, with their first full length album, ‘XOXO (Kiss&Hug)‘!

To tease you all, the boys of EXO-K and EXO-M have teamed up for teaser photos that look much like something you’d see in a school yearbook!

It’s said that the 12 members will promote together traveling back and forth between Korea and China to once again show off powerful stages that are sure you make you swoon all over again.

Starting on the 17th, individual teasers will be released one by one, so stay tuned for more to come!"

-allkpop

 

Okay, so their album is called "XOXO (Kiss&Hug)". So does that mean that they are aiming for a more cutesy concept? I usually don't like that but I think it would suit them well, because -almost- all of them are really cute. Though I can't even imagine Kris and aegyo together. Like, he will be suffering so much, like Bang Yongguk in "Stop It". OTL.

Anyways, the reason why I am dying is the teaser photos, like omfg

*MARRY ME OPPARS MARRY MEEEEE* *MY OVARIES ARE EXPLODING ALL OVER AGAIN* -okay that was gross

In their second photo teaser, each member has their own profile! So I figured that my future husband, Sehun, and I have like so much in common.

  Um like I hate Ethics and Physical Education too...Oh wait they are his favorite subjects :/ Um at least my cell phone is like my FAVORITE THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD (I'd die if you took it away from me). And my nickname is Odult srsly (what does that even mean lol).

Okay so I'm more like Xiumin. Tbh, I was very impressed by his profile. He must be like very smart.

And Tao is indeed a panda. And Chen's a troll. Look at his face. He IS a troll.

Chanyeol's favorite thing is his appearance, um, conceited much lol? (tbh he is gorgeous). Kai is a Michhael Jackson fanboy (or a mini-ier ver. of Taemin) and Xiumin is a tech-geek. Also,I think Chanyeol needs to go see a therapist or something because he wants to Conquer Space. He probably thinks he really is an alien.

 ...aaaand I am probably not going to sleep tonight.

The only thing that really bothers me is the timing. Like, my finals are now and I have to study and EXO is going to have their comeback and I am probably going to miss alot. Not that I was planning to study anyway lol

Anyways, I'll go stalk EXO a little bit more now bb

Author's note                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  


 this is me right now lol

Anyways, I hope that SM will not troll us like YG did several times. And also, they better not have a GAZILLION TEASERS again or else I'm seriously going to murder someone. And it aint gonna be pretty.

Question from me to you: Are you excited about this comeback? (yeah duh)