2-with the Diva

DRABBLE SET :)

 

Second Drabble- with our Space Big Star :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“ Heebum? Champagne? Baengshin?  where are you? yohoo”

Happiness is evident on his voice while calling out his three pets.

“I bought your favorite foods, come on show up yourselves my sweeties”

 

A silence still filled the dorm, frowning, he looks at his bedroom thinking that his pets were sleeping there, but he found no one. He proceeds to the kitchen, laundry room, even the bathroom and the result were still the same.

 

“Hahaha! I’m tickling. Yah! Stop it!” The Eternal Maknae’s voice suddenly filled the dorm. Heechul smiled, if his favorite dongsaeng is happy, so he is.

 

When he opened the door, he was shocked to see his three pets playing with him. Jealousy filled his body.

 

“Yah! Heebum? Champagne? Baengshin? I’m looking for you! Yet you’re playing with him. I bought you your favorite foods!” He shouted. The cats hid behind wookie, knowing very well that an angry heechul is scary.

 

“Ehm hyung.. They were earlier , so I thought they were hungry. I give them foods but they don’t eat it. I leave them at the living room and go to my bedroom but they keep on outside my door ,I let them in then they start to play with me. Please don’t shout at them hyung.” Wookie explained to him and pleaded on him.

 

Alright alright, can I. erm. Can I join you as well?"  He replied sheepishly and smiled when he saw the happiness on wookie’s eyes.

 

Maybe he’s not jealous because his precious pets were playing with his favorite dongsaeng, maybe it’s the other way around.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

eee. done! :) can't wait for heenim to return this september. :) 

5 months to go! yey! hope you enjoy this! :)

 

@superannesnow-  haha yeah! not so innocent wookie eh? let's be careful. lol.

@EternalElf1- definitely agree with you, wookie being cute yet being an evil too :p

@luvewookie- Welcome and Thank you for reading too! :) i guess I read it also thus the reason for me doing this. haha. hope you'll like my future works. :)