1-with the Leader :)

DRABBLE SET :)

 

First Drabble- with our angel leader :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I’m home” a tired voice fill the dorm, I peeked out from the kitchen and saw him removing his shoes.

 

“Hyung, I cooked something, eat first before going to sleep arasso?” I said and proceed to cook.

 

The moment I finished arranging the table, he showed up already changed his clothes.

 

“Eat well hyung, you are losing weight already, How can they give you so much work, it even overlaps sometimes! Gaaah! They didn’t even think about your health!” I said while looking at him while he’s eating. He looked up and smile.

 

“Well at least there’s someone who can take care of me and it’s all I need, my tiredness were all payed off because of that.” He smiled again showing hi oh so famous dimpled smile.

 

“Mwo? Is that Sora-ssi? Are you together already for real?” I asked and can’t help widen my eyes.

 

He hitted me with his spoon, I winced and scratch my head. “Pabo! It’s you wookie! Thank you for taking care of me even though I am the one should be doing that, also thank you for taking care of everybody when I’m not able to do because of my schedules.” He said still smiling.

 

“You’re always welcome hyung, that’ all I can do and I’m willing to do it anyway, hhmm. Can you let me do a favor?

 

“Yeah everything! I owe you so much” He said as he finished eating.

 

“Can I hit you in your head with spoon too?” I said with smirk evident in my face.

 

A shocked expression was shown before me, “Yah! Don’t do that” He said attempting grabbing my wrist, but I was more skilled on doing this and in the end he’s scratching his newly hit head.

 

“Yah you! I’ll kill you!” He said going into my place. I pouted, the image he can never say NO, and worst he can’t think of doing bad to. He stopped on this tracks, and sighed. I know I succeeded and stick my tongue out. “aish! You little devil! I even thank you for helping me and you Aish!” I laughed at his action, and now getting the plates he used. “You must rest now hyung, I know you’re tired” I smiled, and he gave up.

 

“You too wookie, Goodnight” He go near me and kiss my forehead.

 

He's now going to his room when I suddenly said “Goodnight hyung, sleep now to reduce your wrinkles .haha!” before he run into me,I pouted again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

lol. fail crack? haha. How I miss our angel leader.*sobs* :(

next will be posted next week? depends on your comments. haha.

comment please? :)