3-with Chinaman

DRABBLE SET :)

 

Third Drabble-with Mr.Beijing Fried Rice :)) 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

“Hangeng hyung, we’re going again to china, hope to see you there” He sent a message to his hyung who he rarely meet.

 

I miss you hyung, all of us were, I hope to see you. He silently wishes.

 

By the time He stepped out of the airplane and proceed to the hotel where we’re going to stay, he didn’t take his eyes off his phone.

 

Maybe he’s busy.

 

He thought to myself and proceed to practice few chinese words they’re going to use at the fan meet, while reading the papers, the doorbell rang, He walked to the door to see a bellboy with a tray of what he think is foods.

 

“Sir I think you’re at wrong room, I didn’t order any foods” He tried his best to speak in Chinese.

 

“But this is correct, room 115 for Li Xu” as he try to process what the bellboy had said, the voice is indeed familiar, the bellboy raised his head and the realization dawned him, nearly tearing up he manage to say.

 

“Ha-Hangeng hyung?”

 

“Beijing Fried Rice for my precious dongsaeng” his hyung said while lifting the cover of the foods.

 

 

There is no harm hoping at all, he thought as he hugs the hyung he misses so much.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

@EternalElf1- totally agree! rice brothers are jjang! :)

 

@superanneshow- yes, wookie is now the sweet and nice wookie, not being the evil one. lol. that's only for leader? let's see. lol. thanks for still reading! I hope I still satisfy you with my drabbles :)