One Fractured Heart, One Fractured Leg

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ni Ni's POV

Ughhhh... I groaned. I stretched my body but realized my right foot couldn't move. I scrunched my nose and try to wiggle my toes. OOWWW!!! 

Today's events came back to me and my eyes flew open in shock. Did Luhan oppa leave me? My eyes met with an unfamiliar sight. A small, totally white room. I was lying on a bed with my foot propped up in a cast. Where am I? 

I blinked my sleepy eyes around and spotted a figure sitting on the bed, next to me. 

"Hey, sleepy head," he said.

Luhan? I tried to clear my fuzzy mind. Oh, wait...that's Sehun. I felt myself being disappointed. 

"W-w-what is this p-place?" I said with a hoarse voice. Gahd, what happened?

"It's the hospital." 

I furrowed my eyebrows and slowly sat up. I clearly remembered being in the nurse's office when Luhan brought me there. 

"Luhan-hyung carried you all the way here." I felt my heart warm. "Is your foot okay?"

"I don't know," I whispered. as a tear threatened to drop out of my eye. I looked down and then threw my arms around him, hugging him.

Sehun was shocked for a second, but then he started patting my back. "It's okay..."

"No! It's not okay!" I said, pushing him away. The tears started to stream out. "This is all my fault! Now, I'm not going to even get in All District. I--" Choking on my tears, I started sobbing endlessly onto Sehun's shoulder. All my dreams, crushed. All I've looked foward to, gone. All I've ever worked hard for, wasted. The tears spilled as I remembered my failure.

Sehun sat still and patted my shoulder until I calmed down. I sat back, sniffled, and wiped my eyes.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I--"

At that moment, the door opened, and a doctor came into the room. 

"Hello, Miss Li," he greeted me. I smiled weakly. "We took a few x-rays and it seems you have a small fracture in your foot. You'll have to be in a cast for about three weeks. We'll let you go home in an hour, but for now, rest for a while." He left after that.

My eyes widened and welled up with tears. All District starts tomorrow, for heaven's sake. How the heck am I supposed to dance with a fudging cast? I'm not even sure I got in though! >.<

Seeing that I was about to cry again, Sehun spoke up. "Noona...what happened?"

"I-I-In my dance, there was a s-spin, and I t-t-tripped and fell. I think my ankle...landed the wrong way...and now..." I choked once again on my tears. "It hurt, Sehun, it hurt."

As I thought back to the time of my injury, I remembered my savior. "Hey...w-where is Luhan oppa?"

"He went to Panara Bread to get you some dinner. He knows

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter