EXO

Wishes Do Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ni Ni's POV

I couldn't keep the smile off of my face as I walked around the school, searching for the practice room. I felt giddy with excitedness, trying to recall where the room was. I remember it was a beautiful room with light blue walls on three sides. The last one was a mirror wall. I wonder whether Luhan is there yet... Aigoo, there I go again thinking about him...

Finally, I found the room and pushed the door open. The first thing that greeted my eyes was the half-ness of several boys. Omo...we stared at each other for a few seconds, all in shock. I slammed the door shut and ran (as fast as it's possible with a cast) away, red. That...might have been the boys' locker room...

I walked around a little more and found the correct room. I'm sure of it. I pushed the door open. Inside, was dark silence. I frowned my eyes and reached for the lights. The lights flashed open, and I nearly had a heart attack. Twelve figures dressed in Slender Man costumes were surrounding me.

"AHH!!!!" I screamed. Slender Man and his twins started chuckling.

"Keke~ That's for beating all of us," Kai said, snapping his mask off.

"Wah?! UGHHH!!!" I started hitting him. "Stupid. Jerk. You. Almost. Killed. Me."

"You know that doesn't hurt right?" Kai smirked.

I blew a raspberry and gave up. I limped to the wall and leaned against it while the others took off their masks and outfits.

"So..." I started.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!" Mr. Ma barged in breathing heavily. He plopped down onto a chair and dropped his bags on the floor. He took a minute to catch his breath and then started to talk. 

"Okay. So this year, as you can see, is different. We had no choice, but to accept all of you. And then of course, Ni Ni hurt her leg... So, right now, you have two choices, either to drop out, or find something else to do."

My heart clenched. I don't want to quit, but there's nothing else to do.

"Ni Ni...composes songs, and she choreographs them too." Luhan spoke up. My heart fluttered.

Mr. Ma smiled. "Good idea... You'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter