A story never told

Running Out Of Time

No POV-

Yi Jung talked to Ga Eul in a hushed voice.

" no matter what you do, don't you dare ruin my reputation." 

" no matter what you do, dont ruin my reputation."

" who said you even had a reputation?" yi jung asked ga eul

" exuse me? your now talking to the C.E.O. of the So assosiations." ga eul in yi jungs body replyed.

" why you little..." yi jung calmed himself and relaxed. as he did so, ji hoo burst in to the room unexpectedly and hid behind 'ga eul'. next second, jun pyo ran in the room clearly out of breath.

" im... so... out... of... shape..." jun pyo said inbetween pants.

" but the only shape your gonna be is a circle!" ji hoo said while running out the door. jun pyo cursed while running after him.

minutes later, jan di and woo bin came in and sat on the chairs.

" its no use," woo bin complained. " how come me and this slow-poke chased after them? we should have known." he said while pointing his finger at jan di.

jan di boiled up in anger and she was staring daggers in to woo bins soul. woo bin kept talking. " im sorry jan di, but you run like a sixth grader."

" look whos talking, fat." jan di said in a dangerously low tone. now it was woo bins turn to stare.

" i have abs." woo bin smirked. jan di screamed and chased woo bin out of the room.

Ga eul and yi jung looked at eachother and shook their heads. " you know what we need?" yi jung asked.

the both of them sighed. " A vacation." they both said at the same time.

" lets go then." the both turned to see no one. then they looked down and saw ji hoo.

By the end of the week, they all planned a vacation to go to jeju island. from there, they would go to Shinwah's private resort and beach. They all met up in the Seoul Airport.

" whats taking the girls so long???" a squrming jun pyo yelled out in frustration. they were supposed to be here a minute and sixteen seconds ago!"

"were here!" a voice called. the three charming boys and one "undercover yi jung" turned their perfect heads in the direction of the voice. it was jan di and "ga eul." but the voice didnt belong to any of them. the voice belonged to no other than Ha Jae Kyung.

the grown men were all baffeled. "Yah! what the hell are you doing here monkey?" Asked woo bin.

" You guys are as dumb as always. Of course im coming with you!" 

The flight was loud. All due to jan di and jun pyo's constant fighting. 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP???" A murderous look came upon ji hoos face. Suddenly everything was silent. He had been trying to sleep. At last he thought, sleep. He closed his eyes and immediately regreted it. He tried to open his eyes but his body refused. It was the same dream he had every night. 

Ji hoos dream:

I woke up that day smiling. Remembering that it was the day for me to shine. I was going to propose. To who? My first love, Min Seo-Hyun. But where was she? She called me yesterday and told my to meet her on the eifflle tower. She said i deserved to know first. So i dressed my best and flew to france. When i got there, i slipped my hand in my pocket checking if the red box was there. Then i saw her and a rush of hope rushed within me. She smiled and thanked me for coming. 

" ji hoo..." She frowned while placing a hand on my shoulder.  

" all these years with you have been the best days of my life and all i can say is that I'm sorry. Im getting married in a week and this relationship is pointless. Its over."

She broke my heart. She teared up and was about to leave. I grabbed her wrist and took the box out of my pocket. I showed her and she spilled more tears. I let go and dropped to my knees. She ran. I felt so hopeless and lost. I managed to get home and finally collapsed on my bed. That night, because of one woman, i cried for 2 hours straight. Never in my life have i felt so empty, so broken. After our brake up, i packed and left. Life was pointless without her. So maybe i could start a new life.