Memory loss

Running Out Of Time

Ga eul POV-

"They both lost some memory due to the shock."

"How will they remember?"

"They will have to find thier own ways. Many cases of memory loss can be healed in different ways. Some are faster than others and heal quicker. Some will never heal. But i am really surprised by how they still are alive. Many paitents throughout the years barely made it alive; a lightning strike that hit them that hard when they are both still alive is a miracle."

I opened my eyes due to the noise and found myself up on a hospital bed. I slowly sat up. Rubbing my eyes, i see ji hoo sunbae. He was a doctor. I knew that. He looked my direction and immediately came rushing toward me.

"Your awake! Do you feel ok?" He asked me

I responded with a nod and replyed. " wheres yi jung?"

he looked at me with concern. "um... Yi Jung are you ok?" i suddenly remembered and mentaly face-plamed myself. "yea." i replied as cool as possible. after that i asked him if 'ga eul' was ok. he said that 'ga eul' was ok and something about the lightning. After that, i closed my eyes and obsorbed the darkness. i woke up sometime later with a felling of being watched. i tilted my head to my right and yelped.

"Yah! Guem Jan Di," i shreaked "you gave me a mini heartattck!" she shook her head and laughed. She pointed at me and then put her hand on her belly. she laughed so hard that she started to cry. After a while, her laughter died down and she looked at me.

"You should have seen your face Yi Jung!" suddenly, jun pyo burst through the door and behind him was the rest of the F4 and 'Ga Eul'.

"sup." woo bin spoke while tilting his head up. i replied with a nod. "yo bro, you wanna hang at the club when your better?"

geez. whats with woo bin sunbae and his daily trips to the club? i thought for a moment and then answered with a sorry look and a slow shake of my head. "sorry bro. can't" it felt weird talking woo bins language.

" Yah! we came to gather Yi Jungs stuff!"  jun pyo yelled

"wow," ji hoo exclamed. "i can't believe you actually became smart: for a second."

everyone exploded into laughter while jun pyo chased ji hoo out of the hospital room. jan di and woo bin left to find them leaving me with Yi Jung. crap.