Nightmare

Running Out Of Time

Ga Eul POV- 

it pained me to think about him. He was someone special to me. I loved him, but he never said he loved me back. That day, I was in my own house, cleaning up the mess the kids I had to babysit made. A knock on the door was heard and I stood up to answer. I opened the door and then blinked a few times. It was him. Him as in So Yi Jung. I stepped back and held back my tears. Not tears of joy. Tears of hatred and fear. But I didn't let any tear drops fall. They were too precious for a player like So Yi Jung. i will always remember that day; the day he ran after me. he told me that we would be together forever. things change. people change. he lied.

Yi Jung POV-

I finally got off the plane ride from Sweden. It took hours but it was worth it. I longed for her long, soft dark-brown hair. I smiled a real smile while thinking about her. But it was not so long until I arrived at her house. My hands were suddenly very sweaty and my heart beat fast. I knocked on the door. I smiled in one of my best suits. This would be the day. I finally understood what people mean by "fate." This was the day he had waited 4 years for. This might be the Begining but it can also be the end. She opened the door. I could tell she was shocked. Suddenly some kids ran to her and asked her who I was. I held back my tears. She was married. Then I decided to make the worst mistake of my life. I ran. As I did so, the sun hid beneath  a layer of dark clouds. At first a light mist of rain poured. Then little by little, the rain added up creating large puddles. Thunder rumbled across the pitch black sky. But I still ran under the giant nightmare, forming larger droplets each second.  

NO POV-

ga eul ran after him, afraid to let him go again. Suddenly she stopped. Why was she doing this? She became aware of her feelings. She clutched the white umbrella and caught up to him. He looked up smiled and collapsed.  She panicked. Then, soon after she collapsed as well. The world seemed like time itself had froze. Then It came back in a rush and lightning struck. Thunder roared loudly but no voices could be heard. It was only the sound of rain and thunder. Ga eul and Yi jung collapsed next to each other and lightning struck them both. Then as if nothing had happened, the dark sky's parted and the rain vanished. No thunder was heard, it was only the small chirps of the birds. Then as quick as it formed, the nightmare was gone. But ga eul and Ji jung were not moving. After a while, an old man accompanied by an old woman saw the two fragile faces and worried. They took them into their small cottage Along the beach. It was a lovely place, the rolling water and the cool breeze. It was also a private beach. Ga eul rested in the same bed as yi jung. They were still not awake. Then, they woke up. Wide awake, they both looked around. They saw each other and screamed. 

 

Yi Jung POV-
 
I woke up feeling something warm besides me. I sat up and realized I was on a bed. Rubbing my eyes, I looked over to my left and saw, ME? the figure that looked like me seemed to wake and I screamed. Where was I and who was next to me? 
 
Ga eul POV-
 
i screamed as I saw myself in front of me. Was this a dream? I hopped off the bed and went in to the bathroom to calm myself. Then I looked in the mirror. I was shocked. Why was I in So Yi Jungs body? I panicked and whispered this was all a dream. It seemed real. I pinched myself and realized it was real. What was happening?
 
yi jung POV- 
 
i followed the man that looked strangely like me in to the bathroom. The man was frozen. I looked at him and then looked in to the mirror. Why was I in Chu Ga Euls body? I felt a pair of eyes. 
 
"Are you ga eul?" I asked in a hushed whisper. She replayed with a nod. Oh My God.