Chapter 5: Scandal?

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

G.O POV

            I drive silently as I look at my members especially Joonie from the rear mirror. We have agreed to hang out and grab some dinner, partly because we cannot let this golden opportunity wasted and mostly because we want to avoid Joonie’ suspicious.  I spare a glance to Joon who is busy with his phone. He must be texting someone which is actually pretty odd. Usually he won’t bother his phone and chose to spend his spare time with sleeping. Yet, I think it is better from him to be occupied by his phone rather that conversing with us, since honestly I worry if I accidentally say something unnecessary and ruin his trust. And that thought alone makes me sigh deeply as I recite my memory about this evening.

Flashback

Normal POV

“Okay… now tell me what happened before I came?” Joon asks as soon as they enter MBLAQ waiting room.

“What are you talking about?” G.O chooses to play innocent.

“Oh… Please… You know what I am talking about. I know all of you for decades, I know that you are trying to hide something from me” simultaneously Joon rolls his eyes.

“But I really don’t know what you are talking about hyung.” Mir decides to show his maknae aegyo.

 “I am talking about your strange behavior just now.” Joon grinds his tooth together, slowly getting frustrated because of s.

  “What strange behavior are you referring to?” Seungho asks quietly.

“Why it is so hard for you to give me the straight forward answer?” Joon sends his serious glare to all of his fellows.

“Aniya hyung… we just really don’t know what kind of strange behavior you are referring to. I don’t find any strange behavior.” Thunder offers his smile which can make a lot of women’ heart melt, too bad Joon is not a woman.

“FINE… I’ll explain your strange behavior specifically.” Joon secretly thinks that his blood pressure is going to rise.

“First… why did you block my way to Dayoungie. I am one of her appas too why can’t I hug her? Second… what is with your strange action when I am talking to Dayoungie? I noticed that all of you glared at my direction and made face… and do tell me I am wrong because I know all of you… Next… why did you avoid my questions and act ‘innocent’? Last… why did you show relief expressions when manager hyung told us to concentrate on our photo shoot?” Joon questions as calmly as he can.

At Joon’ questions the awkward silence suddenly envelope MBLAQ waiting room.

“Nice questions Joonie… nice questions… I am also wondering about the same things…”  G.O silently talks to himself.

“Naah… if I know the answers of those exact questions I won’t space out during the photo shoot…” Mir remembers how he spaces out during the photo shoot which successes trigger his hyungdeul to send their deadly glare to him.

“Why? Tell me the reasons and I need straight forward and plausible reasons. You all know that I am only a babo whenever I shoot varieties. And since we are not doing any varieties right now I won’t pretend to be a babo.” Joon urges s to answer his question.

“I…. I don’t know… Why did I do all of those things?” Thunder attempts to make eyes contact with any of MBLAQ members except Joon to help him out of this problem. Yet, it seems like all of s are facing the same difficulties.

“Think of something Seungho… Think of something! Remember you are the smartest one in this team. You can give plausible reasons to your unreasonable behavior. Come on Seungho… you are not top rank in your school for nothing!” Seungho forces himself to come up with any plausible reason.

“What is so difficult? Just give me the reasons! We have promised we won’t keep secret from one another!” Joon gets slightly mad because of the silence.

“Okay… Okay… I’ll tell you the truth! The Whole Truth!!” Seungho finally snaps which causes G.O, Thunder and Mir give him a “Are you insane?” look.

“Really? Then what are you waiting for? Explain it to me.” Joon gets really impatient.

“Fine… Listen to me carefully because I am not going repeat myself.” Seungho gives Joon his infamous ‘I am piss off’ Yang trademark glare while G.O, Thunder and Mir are almost faint as they are cursing their stupid leader mentally.

“We block your way to protect Dayoungie…” Seungho says softly.

“WHAT? PROTECT HER? FORM WHOM? FORM ME?” Joon eyes bulge in disbelief. Meanwhile G.O, Thunder and Mir smile ear to ear. This time they are admiring their smart Yang leader in their mind.  

“Yes… from you… That is why we don’t want to tell you the real reason of our strange behavior.” Seungho process his lie smoothly.

“JINJAYO? WHAT AM I? A MONSTER? WHY YOU NEED TO PROTECT URI DAYOUNGIE FROM ME?” Joon has a mental collapse right now.

“Err…. Quite so…” Seungho says quietly.

“AISH…. I AM GETTING CRAZY RIGHT NOW!! WAE? WAE? EXPLAIN TO ME!!” Joon keep raising his tone.

“Well… it’s not our fault… We just want to protect Dayoungie from some player like you.” G.O supports Seungho lie.

“AND NOW I AM A PLAYER? SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A PLAYER? YOU ALL KNOW THAT USUALLY WOMEN LEFT ME BECAUSE THEY THINK I AM TOO KIND AND BORING!!” Joon gets all work up.

“Okay fine… you are not a player. But still you proposed to Dayoungie twice in front of camera and countless times when the camera off. You always said that you will marry Dayoungie when she grown up. Aniya… You said Dayoungie have to marry you when she grown up. She is a fully grown up woman now…” “with a perfect figure….” Seungho mentally curse his brain for keep thinking like a ert even in this kind of situation.

“MORAGO YO?” no words can explain Joon’ expression right now. Joon just utterly surprise… ooh screw that… he is FREAKING SHOCK!!

“I am sorry Joonie… But… I just don’t want any man touches uri Dayoungie… especially man who said that Dayoungie have to marry to him.” G.O actually says the truth. The picture of Dayoungie with other man but him somehow makes him feel kind of uncomfortable.

“But… But… I… I… I even forgot about my proposal to Dayoungie… I have no bad intention… She just so cute and adorable and I… I… ” Joon seems so lost.

“Well… we don’t know if you are not serious about your proposals but to us those proposals seem real. That is why we keep glaring and making face when you interacted with Dayoungie, hyung.” “You enjoyed your interaction a little too much and the worst part is Dayoungie seemed like enjoying herself too…” Mir shakes his head slightly because of his thought.

“But…I… She…Just…I…” Joon end up with stuttering, he has many things to say yet for some unknown reasons his vocabulary tank is sort of words.

“And we felt s great relief when you did your fatherly actions by scolding Dayoungie and lending your jacket. At that point we realize that you do not have bad intention to uri Dayoungie…” “I used to be the most innocence member in this team but why did I check my own daughter out? Argggh… I need to wash his dirty eyeballs!! I really envy Joonie hyung innocence!!” Thunder can’t help but secretly thinking that way.

“Well… OF COURSE!! Because I… I… She… AHH!! I am really getting crazy…” Joon seriously can’t believe s for thinking like that toward him.

“Well… we know that you will react like this. That is why we originally did not want you to know about this…” “No way in hell I will ever let Joonie knows about my darkest little secret including Dayoungie…” G.O is surely a smooth talker although actually his head thinking about other things.

“WOAH… I… You…. Jeongmal….” Joon can’t stop himself from stuttering.

In the end Joon is surely not the stupidest person in this world, but he might be one of the most easily tricked people that exist in this vast world.

****

 Normal POV

“What do you think about that Joonie hyung?” Mir turns his head only to find Joon can’t take his eyes off his phone screen.

“Joonie hyung?” Mir tries to call Joon again.

“Joonie hyung?!” Mir repeats himself.

“Joonie hyung!!” Mir’ tone starts to rise.

“JOONIE HYUNG!!” In the end Mir yells.

“Nee? Wae? Why do you have to scream? I am right here…” at the last ‘call’ Joon finally lifts his head from his phone.

“Well… I will not have to scream if you respond to me earlier…” Mir grumbles irritatedly.

“Why you keep occupying your phone anyway? Before you said that we should use his rare chance wisely…” honestly Seungho is a little bit curious about Joon unusual behavior.

“Yeah… we suppose to enjoy out meal and catch up. But why are you so busy with your phone?” Seriously G.O feels annoyed by Joon who keep checking his phone every 5 seconds.

“It’s a little bit unusual hyung. I notice you are busy with your phone since we got into the car whereas in normal condition you prefer to sleep.” Thunder also voices his curiosity.

“I remember last time you did something like this is when you are in love with that rookie, 3 years ago. Are you in love with someone right now hyung?” Mir suddenly recalls about the past time.

“Aah geureyo I remember… Who’s the lucky girl hyung?” Thunder can’t help himself but feels exited to know his hyung little secret.

“Aniyo…” Joon tries to explain the matter but he has no chance since G.O cuts in.

“Seriously Joonie… don’t try to deny it! We have known you for like… half of our life… and we know that you only do something like this when you are in love…” G.O purposely stresses on the fact that they already know each other for long long time.

“Aniyo… You get it wrong… I just…” Joon attempts another explanation but this time is cut by Seungho.

“Just tell us who the girl is Joonie” Seungho goes straight to the business.

“Uhm… Well…” Joon is hesitating for a moment.

“Uhm well? That’s not good enough hyung… you make us suspicious…” Mir says what goes in the rest of MBLAQ members’ head.

“Joonie…Just tell us…. It’s easier for you rather that having us snatch your phone. We are not tying to pry into your business. But we have agreed to tell one another if we like someone, so we won’t like the same woman.” Seungho finally uses his leader tone. Yet Joon is still hesitating.

“Come on Joonie… It’s our bros codes…” G.O pesters Joon. At this Joonie seems like considering something.

“Okay… Fine…But just so you know I am not in love…” Joon speaks up.

“Denial… denial… denial…” Thunder shakes his head slightly.

“The girl Joonie hyung… Just tell us who the girl is…” Mir has no interest in Joon little speech at all.

“Fine… It’s Dayoungie…” Joon says quietly yet it causes big reaction from the rest of MBLAQ members.

“WHAT?! GIVE ME THE PHONE RIGHT NOW!!”

Joon does not really know what happen because in split seconds all of s throw themselves into him and he lost hold of his phone.

****

Joon’ POV

“Guys… just give me back my phone…I think you said that you were not trying to pry my business.” I say quietly as I watch my members ‘abuse’ my phone. Okay…I am not a gadget freak like Seungho hyung but I think anyone will worry if others people handle their phone roughly.

 “Just…. Shut it Joonie…” G.O hyung sends me his killer glare. I am just so helpless… Why do my members make a big fuss about this? Come on… I think it’s perfectly normal to text your daughter right? Although Dayoungie is not my real daughter.

“What’s wrong again with you guys?” I purposely stresses on the word again. My members are definitely strange today. First they accuse me as some kind of e although I suppose Dayoungie is not little child anymore and now they make a big fuss because I text Dayoungie.

“Aniyo Joonie hyung… The question is: What is wrong with you?” Mir makes the first words after they finish ‘abuse’ my phone.

“ What?” seriously I don’t get Mir’ words.

“Why are you texting Dayoungie?”

“When did you start texting her?”

“Are you texting her regularly?”

“How can you know her number?”

“Since when you know her number?”

“Why do you have her number?”

“Why the content of your texts is is soooo…. Disgusting?”

“… what…?” I don’t know who ask what questions. But really why they are acting like this?

“Don’t play innocence…” G.O rolls his eyes.

Play innocence? Who plays innocence?

“Seriously guys…. “I always know that my members are crazy, but I never know that they are this crazy.

“Just answer the questions hyung… It’s make the whole thing easier.” I never know that Thunder has gut to treat me like this.

“Okay… Okay… But I really don’t get what you so called as ‘disgusting’ text.” Seriously which part of my text is disgusting? I only have a normal chat with Dayoungie.

“Do you really want me to read it out load Joonie?” Seungho hyung waves my phone crazily, if only I were him I would have a heart attack because of the way he handle my phone.

“Go ahead.” I challenge him.

“Here you text her: ‘This afternoon was a great time Dayoungie, I really hope you can stay longer. Spending time with you is really fun. Hope we can have others great time like this. If you are free you can always pay visit to my apartment, I’ll always welcome you.’” The rest of my members make faces as Seungho hyung read my text.

 “What’s wrong with that? I simply express my happiness for meeting uri Dayoungie.” Please… which part of that text is disgusting?

“You ask a girl to visit your private place. That’s not cool at all hyung…” Mir looks at me with his crazy expression.

“She is my daughter…” Is alien real? I hope so because the only logical reason for my members’ strange behavior is because they were kidnapped by some aliens and they did something to my members’ brain.

“That what makes it worse Joonie…” G.O also gives me his crazy expression.

“Just what are you trying to do Joonie?” This time Seungho hyung who gives me his crazy expression.

“Are you trying to lure an innocent angel to your devil trap?” Now even Thunder puts that crazy expression on.

Ehm… wait… WHAT??? Okay… now I understand what they meant.

“WHAT? NO!! I am just simply communicating with my daughter. I am not some kinds of e and I am not a fan of .” I try to clear all of this misunderstanding.

“Dayoungie is not your real daughter.”  Mir says in matter of fact tone.

“ And… she is no longer a child.” G.O says in his business-like tone.

“I know… But still…” now they gets more and more strange.

“Don’t you find that Dayoungie is beautiful?” Seungho hyung uses his interrogating voice.

“OF COURSE I know that Dayoungie is beautiful!” seriously? I have two eyes which function perfectly. I know that uri Dayoungie is one of the most beautiful girl in this Republic South Korea.

“GOTCHA!!” I really miss the innocence and a little bit slow Thunder, he is totally crazy now.

“ NO… you get it all wrong!!” I really need to bring my members to hospital for CT scan.

“Are you saying Dayoungie is beautiful but you have no interest in her at all because she was your fake daughter in a variety show which is already over like decades ago?” well maybe CT scan is not enough for Mir, he need a whole package of brain examination in a reliable neurologist. No… wait… I think all of my members need that brain examination since they nod their head in sync to Mir weird question.

“Are you saying that you have interest in Dayoungie since she was only your fake daughter in a variety show which is already over like decades ago?” I don’t understand how we get into this weird conversation.

 Normal POV

No sound can be heard for a while. Because of Joon’ question there is an awkward silence envelope their supposedly ‘friendly’ dinner.

“What are we talking about?” G.O asks nervously after he recovers from his shock.

“Yeah… What are we talking about?” Seungho purposely avoids Joon direction.

“Hahaha… True… What are actually we talking about?” Mir laughs nervously.

“I don’t know… I seriously don’t know… Let’s just drop it... Shall we?” Thunder urgently wants to change the topic.

“Yeah… let’s just drop it…” Seungho, G.O, Joon and Mir voice their agreement.

“And for the record, I just know Dayoungie’ number this afternoon. So… keep your worry to yourself although I don’t know why you need to worry in the very first place. Because like I have said before I am not a e and I am not a fan of .” Joon still try to clear what he thinks as misunderstanding. Faintly he hears some utterances which sound like. “Yeah… but she is not your real daughter so it’s not .” and “Yes… But she is not a child anymore so it does matter if you are not a e.”

Awkward moment one again appears before Mir hesitantly breaks the moment.

“Can I…. Can I have her number too?” 

All what is heard is Joon loud ‘no’ before all of MBLAQ members once again involve in what is so called as weird conversation by Joon.

*****

Days have passed since the meeting between Dayoungie and her beloved MBLAQ appas. All of MBLAQ members live their normal life again such as the ‘incident’ in the photo shoot location is never happen. Although for the record G.O decides to move all of magazines with Dayoung pictures in it into the box which happens to be placed in the attic. Because he does not want to hurt his brain like it always happen whenever he accidentally sees Dayoung’ picture. And out of the blue Seungho starts to hate red because some weird thoughts always occur when he sees it. Thunder always switches the TV channel to other channel whenever Dayoung name is mentioned which actually quite hard because Dayoung is so famous and everyone in entertainment industry likes to chant her name. And Mir never dares to touch any magazines or any glossy papers since he does not want to find Dayoung pictures in it. Yet the heaven does not let the calm and harmonious atmosphere last long because in one sunny morning….

Seungho’ POV

In Seungho’ family house

Finally I get two days off, yet I have to attend this family meeting and can’t do anything that I like. So here I am… sitting on my aunt living room which happens to be chosen as the venue of this family meeting and watching my little nieces and nephews run around the living room like a wild horse. I don’t have family meeting like this, but my brother is out of the town and my relations that are my age are all busy doing their stuffs. All in all I have no one to chat.

“Hyung… you are a singer, aren’t you?” My 16 years old nephew Kibum out of the blue asks me. Yeah… he is my oldest nephew that present here.

“Nee… waeyo?” Anyway why is Kibum suddenly talks about my profession? He does not usually talk to me unless he wants something from me.

“So… you know a lot of singers, actors, actresses and also models, right?” Oh… I know where it is going. He wants me to do a favor for him.

“Well… Not all of them but I know some of them.” Teenager… I bet he wants some autographs.

“Soo… you possibly know my idol right? Right?” Okay Kibum you are too excited.

“Depend… Who is your idol? I told you I don’t know all of them…” Cute… teenagers are teenagers no matter what.

“Uhm… Well…” instead of giving me a name Kibum gets all red. Ah… I know his idol must be a yeoja.

“Hahaha… Just give me her name Kibumie… I might know her...” Seriously he is lucky to have an uncle like me. I mean how many teenagers have high possibility to get an autograph from their idols.

“Promise me you won’t tell my mother?” Kibum asks in small voice.

“Hahaha… I won’t I promise. Guess you are really growing up Kibumie.” Heehm… interesting teenagers and their first crush.

“Do you like her that much Kibumie?” I feel bit envy… well… I never had big crush on idols when I was a teenager.

“Nee… She is like my biggest crush ever. She is so perfect! Definitely a goddess!! The most beautiful woman in Korean… aniyo… possibly in the whole universe!! But if anyone ever knows about it especially my mother, she will laugh her head off.   But I really want to get her autograph so I risk myself by telling you this.”  Well… that is the longest sentence I ever heard come out Kibum mouth. He is usually the quite type of child.

“Okay… Just who is she? You really make me curious.” I have several names in my head that might be Kibum crush.

“Well… since you are old and I am not sure if you know her. She is a rising star and so young… compare to you. Yet sadly still older than me I am going to google her to make sure you know about whom I am talking about.” What an attitude to the person you just ask a favor to. Aissh.. kids these day..

 I watch Kibum busy with his tab before his expression change and he shouts out loud… too loud if I may add.

“NO. WAY!! NO FREAKING WAY!! SHE GOES INTO A DATE? AND WITH AN OLD BASTARD NEVERLESS? GOD!! NO WAY!! IT’S MUST BE A DREAM? WHO IS THAT OLD BASTARD?”

Now… it’s getting really interesting… well whoever female celebrity Kibum likes too bad she is caught into a scandal. Too bad since entertainment industry is so mean, one scandal and you are lucky if you are still exist.

“Woah… chill out Kibumie… Let me see the article. No need to worry maybe it’s only hoax.” I easily take the tab from Kibum who just transform into a statue,

I read the article title casually and it’s only take splits second before I experience a great surprise and have an urge to slam someone face into inviting solid wall. I urgently grab my phone and call the familiar number.

 You. Are. So. Dead Fellas!!

 Mir’ POV

In waiting room

            Great. Everything is just simply great today. I have finished read the script and have a clear gist about how my show will go today. I also have enough sleep last night which is very rare. And my sister Go Eun Ah cancels her visit to my apartment. Not that I hate my sister but she is so scary. Once she meets me she won’t stop talking about how I need to settle down and how she is willing to help me find the perfect woman for my life. Seriously… since she is married two years ago she starts thinking that everyone around her should get married too.  And she can’t accept any of my reason including I am not ready yet.

            But again everything is so great today. So I am waiting patiently for the cordi to perfect my make-up. Ehm… maybe I can killing time by browsing some new update from entertainment world. It’s like killing two birds with one stone. I get the entertainment and I gain knowledge. I seriously need that knowledge since I am M.C so I need to keep myself up date to all of the news. I can’t help myself but humming happily as I take out my phone and start to get into some ‘reliable’ webs. Yet I feel my throat is burning and I no longer able to produce any sound after I read the title of the hottest article today. Almost in instant I close all of the internet application and go straight to the phone book.

            No good hyung. No good!! You are a in a big trouble now!!

G.O’ POV

In G.O’ apartment

            I eat my breakfast slowly as my eyes focus on the television. Well… I don’t have morning schedule so who can blame me if I act like a lazy ? I just enjoy myself in this precious chance.

“G.O-yah… I think it’s about time you need to reply all of your fans mention on twitter and all others social media channel…” My manager has developed a habit to magically appear in my apartment without sound and order me around.

“Nee… hyung… Just a second I have plan to do it like right now. Yet I have not finished my breakfast yet.”  Not like I don’t want to communicate with my fans but this show just reaches it . It’s so hilarious for morning show.

“How can you finish your breakfast if you don’t even touch it and focus more on television?” with that question the television is off. Who am I kidding? My manager can read me like an open book.

“Okay hyung… I get it.” I quickly finish my breakfast and go to my take my laptop.

Aah… it’s been a long time since the last time I communicate with my fans. Hope they won’t be tired waiting for my replies. And this thought for some reasons lift my mood up. Yet my good mood doesn’t last long as I read the trending topic and click on one of link from one of re-tweeted. I can feel an enormous heat is slowly rising in my body. I grab my phone and press the fast dial button repeatedly.

Sorry my dearest friend. Your time is getting closer. You just dig your own grave!!

Thunder’ POV

In hair salon

            This morning the weather is nice. So nice that I even enjoy my boring and tiring routine to get my hair and make- up done. Yet I sense something is obliviously off as I watch some female idols, who happen to be in the same hair salon as I, are whispering words to each other. Let’s me guess they must be gossiping about some random colleagues in entertainment world which actually doesn’t bother me since I am not a fan of gossiping so I try to ignore them. Yet, the buzzing sounds of gossiping are not fading away. In fact it is getting louder and louder as some actresses and actors join the ‘conversation’.  Okay… I am not a fan of gossiping but it’s also human nature to feel curious, right?

            “Hyein-yah… what are they talking about?” I ask my cordi who is busy getting my hair done.

            “They are talking about the hottest issue right now oppa.” Hyein answers fatly as she keeps focusing on her work.

            “Really? About what? I see they are so into it and the issue attract so many people attention.” Well… I am not really satisfied with Hyein answer.

            “Don’t you know about that oppa?  I can’t believe there is someone who doesn’t know about this. Just check in the internet oppa... I am busy with your hair oppa… I can’t tell you or else I am going to mess up your almost perfect hair.” Yeah… I forget about Hyein perfectionist issues.

            So in the end I give up to my curiosity and take my phone out. All it takes is only a title of the hottest article right now for ruining the whole nice climate. I furiously go to my phone book.

            You are all finish hyung. You make your biggest mistake ever!!

Joon’ POV

In Joon’ apartment

             I was deep in the slumber… replay… I was deep in the slumber before a crazy ringtone form my phone wake me up. Okay… it’s my fault not to put my phone into a silent mode but still who is person who calls other people before 9.00? Well… maybe a lot of people but that’s not the point.

            “Nee… Anyeonghaseyo…” I can’t help myself but sound irritatedly.

            “DON’T ANYEONGHASEYO ME JOONIE… EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW!!” I practically hear a loud shouting from my phone. Giddily I check who the caller is.

            “Seungho hyung… What’s up?” I hope I don’t get on his nerves because he sounds so mad in this moment.

            “WHAT DO YOU ME WHAT’S UP? WHAT’S WITH THE SCANDAL?” I almost throw my phone because Seungho hyung’ voice hurt my ears.

            Wait… scandal? What scandal?

            “Ehm… hyung…” I try to calm him down yet someone else calls me.

            “Hold on hyung… someone’s calling me…” I heard a loud voice who sounds like ‘DON’T YOU DARE TO DO IT TO ME’ before I receipt other call only to hear another loud voice.

            “YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN IT ALL TO ME RIGHT NOW HYUNG!! WHAT’S WITH THE SCANDAL?” I wince because of the voice. Seriously the fact that I just woke up doesn’t not help me at all.

            “Mireu?” I asks quietly.

            “YES OF COURSE IT’S ME MIR… WHO DO YOU EXPECT…” Mir has not have really chance to finish his sentence since I quickly cut in.

            “I got another call. Hold on.” I am not lying. I really got another call… and another heart because of the loud voice from the call if I may add.

            “YAH… LEE CHANGSUN STOP FOOLING AROUND AND EXPLAIN TO ME ABOUT THIS SCANDAL RIGHT NOW!!”

            “G.O hyung?” I ask softly. For the record I am so confused right now.

            “YEAH IT’S ME… BUT THAT IS NOT THE POINT… THE POINT IS….” Similar with Mir, G.O hyung has not had chance to complete his sentence since I hurriedly cut in.

            “Hyung… I get another phone call… Hold on.” Again… I am not lying I really get another phone call.

            “HYUNG!! FINALLY YOU ANSWER MY PHONE NOW TELL ME ABOUT THE SCANDAL!! AND FOR YOUR RECORD I DON’T WANT IMPLAUSIBLE EXPLANATION!!” oh God… what did I ever do in the previous life why I am given this kind of torture?   

            “HYUNG!! HYUNG!! I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!! ANSWER ME!! OTHERWISE…!!” I know the last caller is Thunder and he never get chance to finish his sentence because I hang up his call and other calls as well.

            I sit quietly on my bed. I am just so disoriented. Why do my members screaming like mad men through the phone? Why do they give me phone call almost in the same time? And more important what did they say? Scandal? What scandal?

            As I sit my phone keep ringing because of the calls from my members. I purposely reject all of their calls. Seriously what happen to my members? Do they catch mad men virus or something? I take a deep breath before mass send a simple text to my members.

“Hyungdeul… Maknae line… Let’s have conference call.”

-TBC-

A/N Sorry for the late update. I have been so busy because of my school stuffs… T.T I actually have made a promise to myself for at least update once in a week but the stuffs happen…So… I really want to thank people who subscribe this story and comment on my story, you are my motivation to keep writing this story no matter how busy I…n.n Hope you enjoy this long chapter…n.n