Chapter 4: What’s wrong with you guys?

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

Normal POV

            “I am soooo happy I can meet all of you again appa!!” Dayoung exclaims excitedly, definitely oblivious to her appas awkward behavior and lack of respond. “Where is Joon appa?” Dayoung checks her surroundings with eager movement. “She told me that all of MBLAQ appas come today…”  Dayoung is busy looking for Joon. “Who told you that we are here?” Mir asks quietly as he promises to kill whoever tells Dayoung about their whereabouts. “Cordi eonnie… Ehmmmm…Is Joon appa in the restroom?” seems like Dayoung only focus on getting information about Joon and ignores strange behavior of the rest of her appas.

            “Which one of them? Why she told you about us?” Seungho tries to interrogate Dayoung, he does not realize about how weird his question is since he only focuses on finding out who is responsible for sending Dayoung to him. “Uhm… well… actually I am the one who ask her about you, she just answers my question…. Is Joon appa will be here soon? I still have another schedule…” fortunately Dayound does not find Seungho’ question weird. “Oh okay…Emmmm WAIT… How can you ask about our whereabouts in the first place?” G.O senses that something bad is approaching him.

            “While doing my photo shoot I notice that….” Dayoung tries to explain but her explanation is cut by all of her appas outburst.

            “WAIT!! WHAT??? YOU NOTICE THAT WE WATCHED YOU?!”

            Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir’ face are dominated by pure horror. They cannot bear facing the reality that Dayoung is aware of their shameful behavior…. Lust over her…

            “Well… not exactly… While did my photo shoot I accidentally saw someone who looks like Thunder appa hurriedly went to waiting room direction. So after finished my photo shoot I asked a cordi eonnie if Thunder appa is here since it’s been a long time since I met him. From her I got a super good new that not only Thunder appa is here but all of MBLAQ appas are here to do special photo shoot. And here I am...” For a second Dayoung startles because of unexpected outburst of her appas, yet she manages to give a clear explanation.

            “Oh….That’s good…” Almost like a choir Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir breathe out their tension. At least Dayoung does not know that they stared at her like a bunch of prevents ajushii while she did her photo shoot.

“Ehmm… wait… Does it mean that all of you aware that I am here?” After keep silent for a moment because she does not understand her appas reaction suddenly a realization hits Dayoung. And at Dayoung question all of her appas curse themselves for being such as babo and expose their own ‘crime’.

“Yes….” Thunder answers quietly as he knows that there is no way he denies the truth. Dayoung’ expression starts to get sour after hearing Thunder’ answer. All of MBLAQ members minus Joon flinch as they see Dayoung’ expression.

“Why? Why didn’t you greet me back then? And why? Why you try to find out about the person who tells me about your whereabouts? It’s like… it’s like you don’t want me to find you…like you don’t want to meet me…” Dayoung asks softly as her expression becomes gloomy.

“ANIYA… THAT’S NOT TRUE….!!” Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir deny altogether in split second. Sure… they don’t want to meet Dayoung because of the shameful action they just did… But seeing Dayoung puts on a sad expression make their heart aches.

“We… we… just didn’t want to disturb you… therefore actually we waited for you to finish your photo shot…” Urgently Seungho makes up a lie. “Nee…. That is true…” the rest MBLAQ members nod their heads.

“Oh really?” Dayoung innocently believes her appa statement.

“But then… suddenly our manager called us. They asked us to wait in waiting room since our photo shoot will start soon. So… we had to leave without greeting you or anything…” G.O makes another lie to convince Dayoung.

“Nee… we are planning to meet you later. After we finish our photo shoot. There is no way we don’t want to meet you Dayoungie…” Thunder adds another lie.

“Nee… there is never a reason for avoiding you Dayoung-yaa…” Mir completes his hyungdeul web of lie.

“I guess so… “ Dayoung mutters to herself but loud enough to be heard by Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir.

“Mianhe appa… Jeongmal mianhe for being so sensitive…” slowly Dayoung face lit up as she casts a bright smile which in result making Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir feel a great guilty for lusting over an innocent angel like Dayoung and lying to her.

Joon POV

 “Palliwaseyo hyung…” I urgently ask my manager to go faster, I really miss my members and I can make them wait for me too long.

“Relax Joonie… they are not going anywhere. Their managers have told me that they cancel the entire schedules of your members after this photo shoot. So there is no need to worry.” My manager tries to reason. Well… I know he is too old for running like a wild horse all the way to the waiting room.

“Arasso hyung… I know… But still I don’t want to make them wait for me too long. We are already late for 1 hour. Or… I’ll run by myself hyung… Take your time… You are too old to run anyway… Hahaha…” I stop for a while before running like a mad man for two good reasons. First I am longing to meet my member. Second I have to run away before my manager have chance to smack my head… Well…we are so close to each others like real brothers so he always treats me the way hyung treats his dongsaeng.

And as I see our waiting room door I sprint with all my might. Finally after almost decades I have not met my members today I’ll meet them. Without warning I barge into our waiting room. I expect to see Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir’ face but instead I am greeted by a familiar yet unfamiliar face of a woman. I am practically frozen for a moment before my brain sends me information about the woman. Just like reflect I run to her as shout the woman’ name loudly… too loud if I may add.

Normal POV

            “DAYOUNGIE!!!” Joon loud voice fills the room as he hugs Dayoung tightly.

            “Ah… appa… appa… I can’t breathe…” Dayoung says softly feeling a deadly grip around her body.

            “Ah… mianhe…” Joon quickly loosen his hug but does not let go of Dayoung.

            “Yah… Hyung… Let Dayoungie go… Are you trying to kill her?” Thunder voice is suddenly aired.

Thunder POV

Did I just ask Joonie hyung release his hug from Dayoungie? Why did I do that? Why? Or maybe… it is the nature of good appa like me…That must be because of it … I just want to protect my girl… Right?

“Aniya… I am not trying to kill Dayoungie… I just miss her so much….” Joonie hyung denies innocently as he flashes his foxy smile which can make thousands of fan girl scream wildly, it does not work to me though.

“Then stop hugging Dayoungie…” Seungho hyung butts in out of the blue. Is he trying to act like a good appa too?

Seungho POV

What did I just say? It just comes out of my mouth. Why did I say something without thinking first? Ah… it must be because I am a good appa… Therefore I don’t want any man to touch my daughter …. Right?

            “Aish… what’s wrong with you guys?” Joonie finally releases Dayoungie.

            “I am her appa too… Why can I hug my girl?” Joonie retorts completely feel annoyed.

And Joonie question successes to keep my mouth close. Alright… he is somehow true…

            “Because you hug her too tight… You are practically hurting her.”  Mir joins our ‘conversation’.

Mir POV

Eh…? Did I just say something? Why it just flew out from my mouth? Why does it feel like I overreact? I mean Joonie hyung must be unintentionally make Dayoungie can’t breathe. But unintentionally or intentionally still… he is hurting her right? Wait… why does it feel like I overreact again? Must be because I am a good appa thus no way I ever let any man hurt her. Right?

            “I did it unintentionally… I just can’t help myself… I miss uri Dayongie so much.” Joonie hyung sends me a glare.

            “Ehm… that’s okay appadeul… Joonie appa did not hurt me anyway… I am the one who exaggerating ….” Dayoungie puts her hand on Joonie hyung arm to calm him down as she sees Joonie hyung gets a little bit work out.

As expected from loveable Dayongies… But why does Dayoungie try to cover Joonie hyung’ mistake? Why does it feel like Dayoungie try to protect Joonie hyung? Why do I think this way??  Why does it feel as I don’t like the idea of Dayongie stands on Joonie hyung side?

            “Don’t try to protect Joonie, Dayongie…” I guess I am not the only one who feels that way.

G.O POV

HOLD. ON!! Did I just say something? Did I just ask Dayoungie not to protect Joonie? Why do I think that Dayoungie protects Joonie? Why the fact that Dayoungie tries to protect Joonie bothers me? Oh wait… It must be because I am Dayoungie best appa so I get jealous if she closes to another appa besides me. But then why I did not feel that way when we were filming Hello Baby? I mean back then Mir and Joonie always sneakily tried to snatch away my best appa title with taking care of Dayoungie and I felt okay with it. Also Seungho also tried to win over Dayoungie by buying her gifts and again I was okay. Not to mention Thunder and Dayoungie had a date and I was absolutely okay. Then why? Why the fact of Dayoungie gets close to another appa bothers me today?

            “Aniyo G.O appa… I am not trying to protect Joonie appa… I am just telling you the truth that I am okay. I just want to pull a prank on Joonie appa with saying he makes me can’t breathe.”

Seriously…why Dayoungie have to protect Joonie? Why does she try to pull a prank on Joonie as they are so close to each other? But the most important thing is why should I think this way?

Normal POV

            “Aigooo… Why did you try to fool me Dayoungie?” Joon smiles widely as he decides to ignore the rest of s. He thinks his decision is wise since he will have enough time to catch up with them later on and Dayoungie might have to leave soon due to her schedule.

            “Hehehe… Mianhe appa…” Dayoungie giggles adorably

            “Now… now… look at you Dayoungie…” Joon casually ‘scans’ Dayoungie’ form from head to toe for some seconds. At Joon action the rest of MBLAQ members hold their breath. They think there is no way Joon does not realize what Seungho called as prefect figure.

            “Aigoo… Dayoungie… When did you become so…..”

            “… y….?” Mentally Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir complete Joon question with the most likely adjective.

            “… tall? You are even taller than me.” Joon complete question convinces the rest of MBLAQ members that there are great differences between ‘take a closer look’ to woman whom they don’t know and the woman they know well. Since they are unaware that the woman is Dayoung they get too much unnecessary information which makes them a bunch of erts. In other hand Joon is fully aware that the woman is Dayoung thus he innocently only notices Dayoungie’ height.

            “Aniyo appa… I am a lot shorter compare to you…But this 12 cm heels make me taller.” Dayoung replies Joon question sweetly.

            “Aah good to know the truth… I don’t like it when girls are taller than me…Hehehe… Then what is your actual height Dayoungie? Because I am sure you are about 185 or 186 cm now…”

            “I am only 174 cm appa... I am much shorter compare to you…” Dayoung surely knows the way to make her appa feels better.

            “That is actually quite tall for a girl… But doesn’t matter as long as you are shorter than me… Hehehe… Usually short girl is cute but uri Dayoungie is still cute no matter what….” Joon pinches Dayoungie cheek playfully.

            “So what if you don’t like woman who is taller than you? Why you should tell that to Dayoungie?” Mentally Mir is criticizing Joon’ words.

            “Why Joon keep pretending as he is the closest one with Dayoungie? And what is with pinching her cheek? That is so unnaturally of you Joon!!” G.O blames every Joon action in his mind.

            “You are sure grown up a lot Dayoungie… You become sooooo beautiful; I am not saying that you are not beautiful before. You are always beautiful though.” Joon shows off his charming smile which makes Dayoung cheeks tint with rosy red color.

            “What are you doing Joonie hyung? Are you trying to sweet talk Dayoungie? What a player he is…” Thunder pouts as that thought echoes in his mind.

            “Mwoya Joonie? Are you trying to flirt???” Seungho mentally scolds Joon.

            “But why do you wear that dress? That dress is definitely TOO SHORT!! You should never wander around with this kind of attire. There are a lot of erts out here! I am not going let those erts take advantages of you. You need to wear more clothes. Wear my jacket!!” Without waiting for Dayoung response Joon takes off his jacket and warps it around Dayoung’ shoulders. At Joon fatherly action the rest of MBLAQ members flinch, how they wish they have Joon innocent.

            “I don’t usually walk around with this kind of clothes appa… It just because of my photo shoot…” Dayoungie replies softly, a bit scared because of Joon scolding.

            “Then you need to change your clothes as fast as you finish your photo shoot.” Joon respond almost instantly.

            “Sorry appa… I was too excited to meet appadeul so I didn’t change my clothes…” Dayoung doesn’t dare to look at Joon’ eyes.

            “Still… you need to change your clothes first. What if a prevent get ‘an idea’ while seeing you?” Joon is sure protective.

            “But I am pretty sure I am safe…” Dayoung whispers softly.

            “Really? How so? How you convince me that you are safe.” Joon retorts.

            “Because no one sees me but Seungho appa, G.O appa, Thunder appa and Mir appa. They are appa…” Dayoung answers lightly.

            Fortunately none of Seungho, G.O, Thunder and Mir are eating or drinking right now because if they are, there is a high possibility all of them are choking to the death.

            “Ehm… well… okay… But never do something like this again.” Joon finally clams down but inevitably notice Seungho sharp breath, G.O’ panic face, Thunder’ pale face and Mir strange cough.

            “Nee…” Dayoung bright answer keeps Joon for investigating s’ unnatural behavior.

****

Normal POV

“What is wrong with you guys?”  Joon asks as a cordi noona applies some make up to his face. Dayoung has left 15 minutes ago since she has another schedule.

“What are you talking about Joonie?” Seungho does not answer the question instead he throws a question to Joon.

“What is with your strange behavior?” Joon sure does not want to give up.

“What behavior?” G.O acts confuse.

“Your strange behavior when Dayoungie is around.” Joon keep questioning.

“I don’t understand hyung….” Thunder sighs loudly.

“There is no way you don’t understand…” Joon begins to frown.

“I don’t understand what you are talking about hyung….” Mir says it as calmly as he can.

“I am not shooting any variety right now… So there is no reason for me to act like a babo…” Joon’ frown is deepening.

“Is something happen? Do you hide something from me? No… the question should be what happened before I came?” Joon asks multiple questions at once as he watches s’ face one by one. Joon is not the smartest person in this world but he is also not the stupidest. Besides he knows s well and he knows that they are hiding something from him.

“Is Joonie make-up done yet? The photographer wants to explain about your photo shoot concept.” Seungho manager voice is suddenly aired.

With this information Joon decides to forget his suspicious on s for a while and concentrate on the photo shoot. Yet he catches s’ relief expression and it makes him frowns even more.

-TBC-

A/N Finally my mid-term examination ends and I can write this chapter…n.n Thank you for people who subscribe this story and comment on my story, you encourage me to keep writing no matter how busy I…n.n Hope you enjoy this chapter…n.n