Chapter 1: MBLAQ Keep Going On

You told me you want to marry me, did not you?

Seungho POV

As the leader of MBLAQ I cannot help but feel so proud of our fans, my members and myself. Today is MBLAQ 18TH anniversaries. Yeah… it been 18 years since our debut in 2009 and MBLAQ is still together, yeah we are still together. And not only together we still exist in entertainment world as MBLAQ. Although technically we are not the same as our early days but we are still an item. Sure we are no longer dancing and sing to upbeat songs, we are too old now to do those stuffs.  Practically I am 36 years old, G.O is the same as me, Joon is 35 years old, Thunder is 33 and uri little maknae, Mir who always boasts about his young age is now 32.  

Now, we are known as legend group as well as Shinwa sunbaenim. We periodically release single, mini album and full album with “softer” types of song, although there is still Thunder’ storming rap and Mir’ powerful rap inside our songs. We are no longer the chic-idol though Joon ‘abs still becomes magnet to a lot of young generation and not to mention older generation. We have become magnet to mature age women. We leave our y image from our debut days and deform it into manlier and mature image that change the whole definition of y.  

And sure we are no longer live in our old dormitories, now each one of us lives in our own apartment separately. It is not because we don’t want to live together anymore but we have different activities and focus. I focus on singing some ballad song, hosting radios and musical. G.O focuses on singing in which I have release some singles together with him, musical and sometime acting. Joon focuses on modeling, C.F, acting and variety shows. Thunder focuses on acting, modeling, writing and composing songs. Mir focuses on variety shows, now he even has his own show, C.F and rap. He has released some cool songs featuring by some cool rapper like Minho, Key and of course Thunder.  And the best thing is even though we are busy with our own activities we are still in touch with each other.

I really can’t help myself but feel so proud of our fans, my members and myself.  World still knows us together as MBLAQ not Seungho, G.O, Joon, Thunder or Mir only. I mean how many groups can be last more than 10 years? I am just so proud.

Normal POV

In Seungho waiting room

            “Seungho-ya…?”  Seungho manager’ voice startles Seungho who busy with his gadget in his waiting room. Today he is invited to sing in one of famous station televisions “Nee hyung, what is it?” Seungho replies. “I just want to remind you that you will have schedule after this.” Seungho manager busily check Seungho schedule. “Ah… nee… you mean photo shot with my member right?” Seungho smiles lightly, he misses s so much. It is been a while since they meet with each other. “Nee… you guys will take photo shot for Light magazine special edition.” Seungho manager answers after he checks the schedule.

            “Arasso… I can’t wait to meet those babo… I wonder if we have enough time to catch up.” Seungho mutters to himself. Little does he know that later he will really reminisce his past time with an unexpected person.

In backstage

            “Woaah… today practice is no joke…” G.O mutters to himself as he reaches for a cold water bottle. He is preparing musical in short time. “G.O… Go clean up yourself! You still have photo shot session for Light magazine.”  Suddenly G.O manager appears. “Ah… nee…” G.O answers with a frown but then something hits him. “Hyung… you mean photo shot session with my members? “ G.O asks almost too brightly. His manager only nods his head lightly.

            “Aah… why don’t you remind me earlier? I can’t wait to meet that Panda leader and that bunch of babo…” G.O grins widely as he quickly makes his way to bathroom. If only he knows that he will not only meet s but also someone really special.

In a recording studio

“That’s all for today. Thank you Thunder-shi.”  A composer nods his head lightly to Thunder. “Ah… nee… Thank you for your hard work today sunbaenim…”  Thunders bows almost 90 degree. “Aniya… It is not hard at all. You are good and your song is daebak.” The composer smiles brightly. “Ah… gamsahamida sunbaenim.” Thunder bows once again.

“Thuder-ya… You still have schedule after this… You will have photo shot session for Light magazine.” Thunder manager suddenly appears out of the blue. “Ah… nee… Sunbaenim… I’ll take my leave first.” Once again Thunder bows and after that walk away from the room. “Hyung… are you talking about my photo shot with my members?” Thunder asks excitedly. His manager just smiles. “Daebak… Pali waseyo hyung. I want to meet them as soon as possible.” Thunder starts to walk faster. He just does not know that he will meet a special person.

In a car

“Where are we heading now, hyung?” Mir asks gloomily as he chews his hot bar. He just finishes his recording and he has not had his lunch yet. He is just so tired right now. “Photo shot… Light magazine.” His manager answers quietly as he drives. “Moragoyo? Why don’t you tell me earlier hyung… there is no reason for me to feel tired. Hehehe… can’t wait to see my antique hyungdeul…” Mir grins widely. He just does not have other expectation other than seeing his hyung.

In a shooting location set  

Joon is anxiously waiting to take his shots. Because the weather is not really good his shooting takes longer time that it should be.  He knows he is late for photo shot with his beloved members. His manager have tried to contact Light magazine and others members’ manager. He does not if they can wait for him considering busy schedule. But he really hopes they can since Joon does not really remember meet any of s in the last 3 months. Joon just does not know that s are not the only special people to be meet up; another meeting with another special person has been set up by fate.

-TBC-

A/N: Yupz Dayoung is not in story yet…n.n She will be in the next chapter… And I hope some people actually read my story and willing to let me know if they enjoy my story or not…n.n Please comment…n.n