How I met your mom part 1

How I met your mom(haesica one shot)

Donghae returned home from work after a tiring day. He took off his jacket and his shoes and sat down on the couch to rest for a while. There was a photo album on the table because he had been looking at the photos the previous night and he took it. He smiled as he flipped the pages.

“Appa your back!” his 5 year old son, Lee Kyungsan came running and hugged him

“Kyu I told you not to run when you are coming down the stairs” Donghae sweetly told him

“I told him not to” his 7 year old daughter Lee Sooyeon said and went to hug him

“Sorry” the little boy apologized and Donghae smiled at his beloved kids

“Appa, when is umma coming back?” Kyungsan asked

“Umma had to travel to USA because aunt Krystal is having baby”  Donghae explained and they smiled. They were excited to hear that they were going to have cousins soon.  “She’s coming back maybe tomorrow or in two days”

“Oh I already miss her” Sooyeon said. She looked exactly like her mom with the blond hair and the icy stare whereas Kyungsan looked more like Donghae.

“We all miss her” Donghae said

“Appa can you tell us that story again?” Sooyeon asked her dad with excited voice.

“Which one?” he asked

“The one you always tell us” Kyungsan said excited as well “How you met mommy”

“Oh that one” Donghae said and a smirk formed in his lips

“Please” both of them said pouting

“Ok” he said “Get yourselves comfortable”

They jumped excited and sat on the couch next to their father. Donghae took the photo album and showed the pictures to them.

“This is me when I was 24” he said pointing at a picture of himself “Handsome right?”

They giggled and nodded.

“Daddy, I told my friends that my father was Super Junior’s Donghae and they don’t believe me” Kyungsan said and Donghae laughed

“Why not?” he asked “I’m still as handsome as I was before”

Kyungsan laughed.

“But they don’t believe me” he said. Donghae then pointed at a picture where there were 13 good looking guys.

“This was Super Junior” he said proudly and a smile formed in his lips. His mind was filled with really good memories.

“Our uncles are there!” Sooyeon said excited

“Yeah” Donghae said smiling with the memories. Then he flipped the page and showed them a picture of Jessica.

“Mommy!” the kids said when they saw the pic

“Yes, that’s my Sica when she was 21” he said and then he showed them a picture of 9 girls “And this is SNSD”

“Our aunties” Kyungsan said

“That’s right” Donghae said

“They were really pretty” Sooyeon said

“And they still are” Donghae said “But the most beautiful girl will always be your mommy”

The kids smiled and continued looking at the pictures. There was a picture of Supergeneration, lots of pictures of their wedding and pictures of Kyungsan and Sooyeon when they were still babies.

“So this is how the story starts” Donghae started telling “You guys know your mommy was one of the shortest among SNSD, don’t you?”

“Neh” they said and laughed “She was from the danshin team”

“Yes” Donghae said smiling “And you know that she is a sleepyhead”

“Just like Kyungsan” Sooyeon said and her brother laughed

“So that’s how I met her…”

Flashback 1

A 17 year old boy was walking on SM building. His name was Lee Donghae and he was trainee. His biggest dream was to be a famous singer one day.

He was walking to the singing room when he heard a girl talking to herself. She was running down the stairs in a hurry.

“Babo! How could you fall asleep on your first day?” she said and Donghae heard and laughed. She was wearing high heels and as she was in such a hurry, she tripped and fell down the stairs. Fortunately, Donghae caught her and they both fell to the ground. She was on top of him and they were both blushing.

“Mianhaeyo” she said getting up and bowing embarrassed

“It’s ok” Donghae said nervously. She was really beautiful and he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. “What’s your name?”

“Jung Sooyeon but my American name is Jessica” she said. He realized she looked like a really cold person because of her icy stare.

“Hi Jeshka” he said not pronouncing her name properly but she didn’t mind “My name is Lee Donghae”

“Donghae sshi it was nice to meet” Jessica said “Now I have to go or I’ll be late”

She left running as fast as she could and Donghae just smiled.

End of flashback 1

“So it was love at first sight?” Sooyeon asked her father

“It wasn’t love but I started to like her since then” Donghae said.  He blushed a bit and the kids giggled.

“So you and mommy became friends after that?” Kyungsan asked

“Yeah” he said “As we were both trainees in SM we ran into each other frequently and became really good friends. That’s how I realized she wasn’t really as cold as she seemed. We started to hang out more and I started to like her as more than just a friend”

“How did you confessed your feelings for her?” Kyungsan asked excited

“You guys know the story already” Donghae said laughing

“Yes but we want to hear it once again” Sooyeon said “We really like it”

“Yes” Kyungsan said

“Ok, I’ll continue” Donghae said smiling. He and Jessica had already told them the story lots of times but they never got tired of it. Donghae liked to tell it because it made him remember all the good memories he lived in the past.

Flashback 2

Donghae and Jessica had been friends for more than 1 year since they met and they became really close to each other. They would call the other at midnight if they had problems or they would just text each other if they needed someone to talk to. They were best friends.

But Donghae started developing deeper feelings for her so he decided to confess his feelings to Jessica.

“Sica?” Donghae said on the phone

“Neh, hi Donghae oppa!” she was happy that he was calling her

“Wanna hang out with me tonight?” he asked nervously

“Sure!” she said excited

“Good” he said smiling “So, I’ll pick you up at 7”

“Ok” she said “See you later then”

“Neh” he said and hung up the phone

……………………

Donghae covered Jessica’s eyes as he lead her to somewhere special.

“Where are you taking me?” she asked

“It’s a surprise” he said. They continued walking until Donghae suddenly stopped and removed his hands from eyes. Jessica’s eyes sparkled with happiness when she saw the beautiful view of Han River.

“So beautiful” she said mesmerized

“Not as beautiful as you” he whispered but she could hear him and she blushed

“Why are we here?” she asked nervously

“Because there’s something I have to tell you” he said and knelt down on the ground. She felt her heart beating faster. “Saranghae Sica…”

End of Flashback 2

Donghae was about to finish telling that part when they heard the knob of the door moving. The three Lees turned their heads to the door and smiled when they saw Jessica there. She was carrying a lot of bags and she let on the floor to greet her family.

“Mommy!” the kids ran to her and hugged her.

“My babies, I missed you” she said hugging them tightly

“Sica, why didn’t you tell me you were coming back tonight? I would have gone to the airport to pick you up” Donghae said as he went to door

“Because I wanted to give you a surprise” she said smiling. Donghae went to her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips and then hugged her.

“I missed you” he said still hugging her “Even though you were gone only for a few days”

“I missed you too” she said

“Mommy how is aunt Krystal?” Sooyeon asked her as the four of them went to sit on the couch. Jessica sat next to Donghae and he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

“She is fine. She gave birth to a really cute baby boy that they named Yoogeun” she explained

“I bet Minho is dying of happiness” Donghae said and Jessica giggled

“Yes he is” Jessica said “He almost fainted when he first saw Yoogeun”

Donghae and the kids laughed after hearing that.

“Now they are a complete family” Donghae said happy for them

“Neh and they also have a cute dog” Jessica said “One that Victoria unnie and Nichkhun oppa gave them”

“Really?” Kyungsan asked “Daddy I want a puppy too”

“Actually that’s a really good idea!” Jessica said as excited as her son “Hae, let’s adopt a puppy”

“But taking care of a puppy is a lot of work” Donghae said not really convinced with the idea

“Please, Hae” Jessica begged him using her puppy eyes with him, something he couldn’t resist.

“Aigoo when did my ice princess became so sweet” he said pinching Jessica’s cheeks

“When a fishy prince came to her life” she said and he giggled “Donghae, pleaseee”

Now Kyungsan and Sooyeon were also using their puppy eyes with him so he finally gave up. When it came to his family, he couldn’t say no.

“Fine” he said and they jumped excited

“Thank you Donghae, you are the best!” Jessica said hugging him

“But call me oppa” he said crossing his arms around his chest “You haven’t call me oppa since we got married”

“Saranghae Donghae oppa” she said cutely and he smiled widely. He gave her a peck on the cheek.

“By the way, what were you doing before I arrived?” Jessica asked

“Ah I almost forgot” Donghae said “I was telling the kids a story”

“Which story?” she asked them

“The one of how you and appa met” Kyungsan explained and she smiled

“Ah that one” Jessica said “You don’t get tired of it, do you?”

“No” they both shook their heads

“I was in the part where I told you I loved you in Han River” Donghae told Jessica

“It was so sweet!” Jessica said remembering the moment “I still remember it”

“And what did you say to him mommy?” Sooyeon asked

“I told him I loved him too but dating was forbidden in SM” Jessica explained

“And I told her we were only trainees so there wouldn’t be any problems” Donghae continued the explanation

“So what happened then?” Kyungsan asked

“As I said, there weren’t any problems while we were trainees” Donghae said

“The problems came when we debuted” Jessica said

“What happened?” they both asked as if it was their time listening to the story

“Guys I think you should go to sleep now” Donghae said and they groaned

“No, please” Kyungsan said pouting “Finish the story and then we will go to sleep”

“Yes” Sooyeon agreed

“Ok” Jessica said “But get ready to go bed now, we will finish the story in your room”

“Neh!” they both said excited and rushed upstairs to brush their teeth and get ready to go to bed.  Donghae and Jessica were left alone in the living room. He hugged her from behind and gave her a peck on the cheek as the walked upstairs.

“I missed you a lot, princess” Donghae whispered in her ears “Don’t leave without me again”

“I won’t” she said “I missed you guys a lot too. Next time, let’s go together”

“Neh!” he said excited “A family trip”

“Yeah” she said excited as well “Let’s finish the story so we can go to bed too”

“And you think I’m going to let you sleep tonight?” he asked her and she blushed

“Oppa!” she scolded him

“Let’s talk about it later, now let’s go” he said holding her hand and grabbing her to their kids’ room…

....................

Hope you like it :D