How i met your mom part 2

How I met your mom(haesica one shot)

How I met your mom part 2

Donghae and Jessica walked to their kids’ room and they were already ready. They were in their respective beds waiting for their parents to arrive.

“So tell us what happened after you debuted” Kyungsan said

“Ok” Donghae said with a smile in his face while he and Jessica were getting comfortable. “You know SUJU debuted before SNSD”

“Neh” they both said at the same time

“So this is what happened…”

Flashback 3

“Donghae sshi” super junior’s manager called him while he was walking to the practice room

“Oh hi manager hyung” Donghae said with a warm smile

“I heard you are dating Jung Sooyeon” he said

“Neh” Donghae replied happily

“And how is everything?” he asked

“Perfect” he said “I really love her”

“I’m sorry to say this Donghae but… if you want to protect SUJU’s image, you’ll have to break up with her”

“WHAT?!” he asked in disbelief “WHY?!”

“You are not a trainee anymore Donghae sshi” the manager said “You’ve already debuted and you have an image to protect, you are one of the most popular members of SUJU. Besides dating is forbidden and you know that!”

“But…” Donghae felt really angry and useless because he couldn’t do anything to stop that from happening. ..

End of flashback 3

“Your manager was so mean!” Sooyeon said sadly

“He wasn’t the one who made the rules” Donghae explained “It was Soo Man”

“So why is dating forbidden in SM?” Kyungsan asked

“When you are an idol, you belong to the fans” Jessica said “And some of them aren’t really happy to know you are dating someone”

“Yes and they can become haters or antis” Donghae continued “And that wouldn’t be good for the company”

“But that’s selfish!” Kyungsan said mad and he crossed his arms around his chest

“Yeah but that’s a price you pay when you are an idol” Donghae said

“Being an idol then” Kyungsan said and they laughed

“Then what happened?” Sooyeon asked them

“Your daddy and I had to break up” Jessica said sad to remember that moment “But I couldn’t get over it that easily”

“Me neither” Donghae said “At first we were just “friends” but then we started to become more and more distant.”

“And we didn’t talk to each other until I debuted” Jessica said laughing “We were compelled to talk to each other again because SUJU and SNSD had a lot of collaborations”

“Like SEOUL song” Donghae said smiling as he showed the kids a picture of them in a concert were they were singing SEOUL song.

“You poked mommy’s cheek so suddenly” Sooyeon said giggling

“I couldn’t resist it” Donghae said and they laughed

“And also the Barbie girl presentation” Jessica said giggling “But then no more Haesica”

“Because some photos of when we were dating were somehow leaked to the internet” Donghae said

“Can you explain that?” Kyungsan asked confused

“Well some rumors of us dating in our trainee days were spread and Soo Man sshi was really angry” Donghae started explaining “So he decided that everytime there were Super generation collaborations it would be me and Yoona and Sica with Heechul”

 “And then she got closer to your uncle Heechul!” Donghae said with jealousy

“YAH! Heechul was just like my older brother” she explained “Besides I was just helping him with Fany not like Yoona and you!”

“Soo Man was the one who invented YoonHae!” Donghae defended himself “It was never real. It was just to avoid more rumors about Haesica”

 “And then rumors of Yoonhae dating were spread” Jessica said a little bit mad

“You and aunt Yoona?” Sooyeon asked “What about uncle Siwon?”

“Actually I had never seen Siwon so angry before that” Donghae said laughing along with Jessica as they remembered

“Yeah he wanted to kill your daddy” Jessica said “And I was really mad at Yoona as well but then she explained to me that it was all fake”

“And what happened after that?” Kyungsan asked

“Then your grandpa passed away” Donghae said and some tears started to fall from his eyes. Jessica hugged him tightly and he smiled at her “And I felt lonelier that ever. I didn’t want anyone to be near me and I fell into a terrible depression”

Flashback 4

Donghae was crying alone in the corner of his room. He didn’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone. He was locked in his room and he didn’t even come out to eat. Suju members were really worried about his health.

Suddenly someone knocked on his room.

“GO AWAY!” he yelled “I don’t want to see anyone!”

“Donghae oppa” Jessica said entering to his room. He went to him and hugged him tightly

“Why are you here Jessica?” he asked in a cold way

“I want you know that you are not alone” she said

“I am alone!” he said “Go away, I don’t want you here! LEAVE!”

“Oppa I promise I will not bother you after you feel better” she said sitting next to him “But now you need someone to be with you”

Donghae hugged her and cried on her shoulder.

End of flashback 4

“You were so mean to mommy” Kyungsan scolded his dad

“Yes I know” Donghae said “That moment made me realize that she was the one for me. She wouldn’t ask me any uncomfortable questions or anything, she was just there to listen to me and to pull me out of darkness”

“And then what did you do?” Sooyeon asked him

“I started to feel a little bit better little by little” he said “And when I was feeling better, Jessi did as she promised”

“I promised I wouldn’t bother him after he felt better” Jessica said “So I decided to stay away from him”

“And we became distant again” Donghae said “It took me years to realize I couldn’t live without her but I knew that as long as we were idols, it would be impossible for us to be together”

“So what did you do?” Sooyeon asked him

“I made the biggest decision of my life” Donghae replied “I decided to quit SM”

“Really?” the kids asked surprised

“Yes” he said smiling “SM town was going to have a big concert in Paris so I decided that it was the right moment to propose.”

“How did you do that?” Kyungsan asked

“Well, it was hard to make her accept to go on a dinner with me”

“But you aunts pushed me” Jessica said laughing

Flashback 5

Donghae took Jessica for dinner in the Eiffel tower and she was really surprised. When they were on the top of the tower, she was amazed with the view of the city.

“How did you do this?” she asked surprised

“Anything for Lee Donghae” he said and winked at her

“Why are we here?” she asked

“Jessica… I can’t live without you” he admitted and she was speechless. He knelt down and pulled out a beautiful ring. Jessica gasped surprised and felt tears running down her eyes.

“Oppa… “ she couldn’t talk properly because she was really touched

“Would you marry me?” he asked “If you say yes, I’ll quit SM and we’ll get married but if you say no… well I won’t have other choice but to forget about you forever”

“Of course I want to marry you!” she said hugging him tightly and Donghae felt like the happiest man on earth. “Are you really sure you want to do this?”

“Yes” he said “You are more important than anything”

End of flashback 5

“And Soo Man sshi was ok with that?” Sooyeon asked them

“No” they both replied at the same time and laughed

“He really wanted to kill us” Donghae said “Losing members of two of his most popular groups wasn’t really something that would make him happy”

“And then what happened?” they asked

“SNSD and SUJU did the same as us” Jessica explained “They had already lived their dreams of being idols and now they wanted their normal lifes. Get married and have kids”

“The first ones were Leeteuk hyung and Taeyeon” Donghae said

“Yeah Taengo had a lot pressure” Jessica said “Being the leader of such a large group wasn’t easy”

“Because soshis were trouble markers” Donghae joked and Jessica sent him a death glare

“As if you didn’t give trouble to Leeteuk oppa” she said “Especially when you are with Eunhyuk”

Donghae started tickling her and she laughed hardly. The kids were just watching them and laughing with them.

“And they say we are childish” Kyungsan told his sister

“Yeah” she said smiling “But they are cute”

“Oppa stop it” she said still laughing

“Ok ok” he said and then gave her a peck on the lips

“Finish the story please” they begged

“Well as we said Taeyeon and Leeteuk quitted SM as well” Jessica explained “And got married”

“And groups without leaders wouldn’t work” Donghae said “So SNSD and SUJU finished their careers”

“Oh that’s sad” Sooyeon said

“Actually not that sad” Donghae said “We lived really good moments and had our time to shine but then we wanted to live normal lifes and have families”

“Then Yoona married Siwon” Jessica said

“And Sungmin married Sunny”

“Hyoyeon married Eunhyuk”

“Heechul married Tiffany”

“Yuri married Yesung”

“Hankyung married Sooyoung”

“And Seohyun married Kyuhyun”

“Now they have their families and live happily like us” Donghae said with a smile on his face “And of course we keep in touch”

“And that’s how the story ends” Jessica said “Well it hadn’t end yet”

“Aww cute!” they both said

“Can you tell us another one?” Kyungsan asked

“Maybe in another time” Jessica said “Now you have to sleep”

They groaned but they have to obey. Jessica turned off the lights of their room and they headed out.

Donghae hugged her from behind and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Do you miss our idol days?” he asked her

“A lot” she said “But I love my life now more”

Donghae smiled and gave her another kiss.

“Time to go to sleep now” she said

“I told you before Sica, I won’t let you sleep tonight” he said with an evil smile in his face

“You ” she said smiling and kissed him. He kissed her back passionately and carried her bridal style to their room.

....

THE END