More Arguements

Sunk in My Memories

 

Chapter 11:

You:

His answer..something seemed wrong.. He wasn't honest..I was going to get to the end of this....

I knew asking him directly would be futile, so I let him off the hook. I promised myself I would find out what he was up to...

 

 

I don't think I understood the gravity of the situation here.. I know she did it on accident.. I wasn't blaming Gain for this.. yes I was ing pissed that she had done that just to get a boy’s attention, but still... back to the situation at hand....................

 

 

Pain! pain! pain! pain! The agonizing pain!! IT HURTT!! HOTT DIGGIDY DAMN !

 

Who the fuuuu tried to pick a locker with a piece of straightened barbed wire??!!

 

I felt questions being asked but I was too much in pain to move, it had burst straight through my currently healing wound making it bleed again.

 

I clutched onto Min’s clothes to give me the strength not to scream at the pain and go ballistic.

 

Someone was shaking me, they kept moving my body.

 

 

WOULD THEY PLEASE ING STOP!?! IM SQUIRMING IN PAIN OVER HERE!!!!THATS THE REASON I’M CROUCHED!!

 

I had my eyes shut the entire time because if I opened them, I knew tears would fall...I did not want to shed tears on my first day.. no siree and plus it completely goes against my image!! BLEAH!! i’m not the weak type!! i’m NOT the Weak type!!

 

 

I wished to scream this kindly in the face of whoever was doing this but by this time I thought it would hurt even more to waste any sort of energy.. HOWEVER IF I DID HAVE THE ENERGY, I WOULD ING STRANGLE THEM AND KILL THEM ON THE SPOT. BUT OH IT HURT!!!

 

 

I let out a tiny whimper..

 

Whoever it was had some pretty strong arms, cause the next thing I knew I was scooped up like nothing and brought somewhere.

man this smell.. it eased my pain temporarily. whoever he was.. he smelled like heaven,a bit of a manly smell of sweat mixed with....wait....*sniff* was this....woman perfume?!?!?!

 

 

I take it back: this man smelled like the most horrid thing on the entire planet..I wonder how long the girl had to be with him for this much of her scent to be buried in his clothes!!!

 

UGH!!  MANWHORE GET OFF OF ME!!

 

I wanted to struggle out, but the entire time, the pain in my side was worsening. I just collapsed after several tries, he was still running my eyes were still closed because of the pain. Then again.. I was kinda like a mindwhore for sniffing a man while while suffering through excruciating pain....but thats NOT the point.

 

I was finally put down and the voices were still a blurr..I think I was at the nurses office.. I swallowed hard, and rolled my eyes inside my closed eye sockets to absorb the build up of tears.

 

I lay there for ...lord knows how long...but the pain subsided gradually...

 

I slowly blinked and opened my eyes only to see a very concerned Kris and Sarah waiting by my bedside.

 

 

Sarah was sobbing her eyes out again, and I almost didn't notice two other kids standing beside me as well, looking equally as concerned. One of them was the long haired dude who was next to Sarah, comforting her. I grinned inwardly. Kris saw that I was awake and so did the abnormally tall but good looking kid... both rushed in front of me and attacked me with questions.

 

 

“Are you okay? do you feel better?” the tall dude asked me... oooh he was cute...i mean uhh nice, he was nice.

 

 

“The nurse will be here in a couple minutes, she said that your wound had just been opened a little, its nothing major but shes just going to have to apply some medicine to it for it to catch up with its healing process” Kris said in one breath. AISH he had to be here...

 

 

I don't know why I was acting this way... I usually understood most people and forgave them for their mistakes but this guy just irked me...I couldn't help but think of Kris whenever I saw his face..

 

 

It was like being mocked at.. kinda like when you’re drinking alphabet soup and you're looking to gather a certain letter, but there are other same letters, but you can never get that one that you’re trying to get cause it keeps bobbing away to random places....

 

 

I looked at him...

 

His shirt had blood on it..

 

Don't tell me ... he was the one that carried me here??

 

“MANWHORE?!” I said outloud...oops...

 

 

They all just looked at me.

 

“MAN-WH...??BWO!!??! YA!! I carried you all the way here to get called a MANWHORE?? You- YOU FAT HIPPO!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HEAVY YOU ARE?? IM SURPRISED THE STAGE DIDN'T COLAPSE WHEN YOU WERE ON IT THIS MORNING.. I PITY THE GROUND YOU WALK ON!!” he yelled back.

 

Oh heeeeaaallll naw. He was all up in my space now..I grabbed him by the hair and pulled hard and continued to yank his hair out.

 

“BWO!! ya iijashika!! how dare you call a patient fat?!! Have you seen yourself lately?!! You you HUMAN PIG!! YA!! YOU’RE SO BIG, A HERD OF T-REXES WOULD RUN AWAY SCARED BY JUST LOOKING AT YOU THINKING YOU’D CRUSH THEM!!!” I replied still still keeping my deadlock onto his hair.. THE NERVE OF THIS BISH!! I still didn't let go of his hair...

 

 

“BWO?!! YA-” he was going to continue but the tall dude took my hands off of his hair and said “Kuman hye!!!” he looked at Kris annoyingly.

 

 

I took a deep breath... “im sorry..” I apologised to the tall dude  “I don't think we’ve met yet.. im usually not like this... its just this kid makes me mad all the time” I said sticking my tongue out at Kris, who did the same.

 

He gave a hearty laugh.. it was deep and a bit manly. “Im his friend, Jongsuk..” he began.

 

Suddenly he didn't look all that cute anymore, just like a giraffe with horns just waiting to poke out.

 

“I apologise for Gain’s rough actions and Kris’s behavior...about Gain, she didn't mean to hurt you she just got carried away in her actions.. shes really not a bad person”he began to clarify. he looked concerned. I watched his eyes as they went into a daze.

 

I smiled inwardly.

 

He liked her.

 

Awwe how cute.

 

I grinned. “I don't blame Gain.” I clarified. Everyone in the room looked at me shocked.

 

“Thanks” he said. and I nodded in approval.

 

Sarah had stopped crying and begain to rant.

 

Me and the other three guys in the room covered our ears and she bluttered scoldings filled with screeches and sniffles and sobs.

I gave her a hug..”oops” I said slyly again..

 

“You scared me half to death... I thought you were gonna die!!!” she screamed in my ear.

 

 

“You’re not gonna rid of me that easy!!, plus stop being a cry-baby!!” I  whispered in her ear.”The long haired dude is gonna think your ugly...your makeups smeared”

 

 

She immediately whipped out her handkerchief and cleaned her face with it...

 

I laughed.. a bit too hard.. ouch my side..

 

I looked over at the dude with long hair quizzically..

 

“I’m Myungsoo, but call me L” he said giving me a friendly wink (it was a suspicious wink..I didn't like this kid) and flashing a grin on his face. “I’m Sarah’s partner for the parental course”

 

“Nice to meet you guys!” I said..99% of my suspicions on L vanished after he said that.. but 1% still remained...

 

The nurse then came in and patched me up.. it didn't hurt so bad anymore.

 

I stood up only to hear the bell ring.

 

“Next class GOGO !! “I said delightfully trying to cheer up the mood in the room.

 

“Bwo next class bhabo!, because of you we had to skip our classes!!” Kris whined giving me a dirty look.

 

“All three of you??. I mean  understand why Sarah but...all three??” I said in wonder.

 

Jongsuk grinned and looked at L who did the same, Kris stood silently with his hands in his pocket.

 

“Lets just say that we had a reason to make sure you were okay” L said with a grin...hmmm I didn't like the way this sounded. But I didn't care.. I had missed my classes!! Oh no!!

 

“Its okay you didn't miss much, the first day is always the most relaxed, no one does anything except go over basic rules...all the important things happen in the homeroom...which you already attended. It doesn't last that long usually but since we got the whole Parental course, the schedule was pushed back..hence we already lost time” Jongsuk helped clarify.

 

 

Parental course...

Awee snap MIN!! She would probably be covered with blood by now. I looked around for her.

 

“I already cleaned Min’s clothes and changed her to the spare dry ones we got.” Kris said reading my mind.

 

“Where is she??” I asked concerned if he had hit her head on the focet or used the wrong tempreture of water to bathe her with...all that stuff would have been recorded! :/

 

He pulled her out of his book bag.

 

I sighed with relief.

 

WAIT...did he just pull the ing baby out of his bookbag??

 

“YAA!!!” I screamed “do you not have an ounce of common sence?? There are probably light sensors in the baby.. what will you do if we loose a buttload of points because of that?!?!" i was seriously concerned hoping that it wouldent cost too much on our final grade.

 

“Geez sorry” he said defeated..

 

I ignored him and checked Min carefully for any dents or scratches.

 

“Say, why don't we go hang out together?” L suggested.

 

“We've never gotten to meet new people..always surrounded by boring koreans”

 

“Did you just say boring and Koreans in the same sentence without having a no or never in between??” Sarah looked at them wide eyed, and then at me.

 

I grinned, “alright lets see who’s boringer. Are you guys up for lunch..oh wait.. dinner?? IM STARVED!!” I exclaimed.. I hadn't eaten all day!!

 

Jongsuk agreed and so did L but Kris looked like he was about to resist. Before he could, both L and Jongsuk grabbed him hands and used their spare hands to cover his mouth. they dragged the struggling Kris out of the room. That was quite a sight.


 

 

Kris:

 

Alright I actually for a moment thought this monster devil was cute today.. i’m reconsidering that.. I got called a manwhore as soon as she woke up!!

 

How the hell?!! And then she started pulling my hair!!! The nerve of this girl!

 

I swear.. she should be kissing me and thanking me for my heroic actions.. most girls by now would have died with happiness to know I had touched them rather then calling me a man after I saved your freaking life!!.

 

I saw that she had gotten dirty looks in the hallway from other girls as I carried her, my heart pounding and wheezing in my chest making it hard for me to breathe.

 

Ugh I will never forget her comment on this..to top all this off, she even insulted me!! Calling me a freaking fat T-rex!!

 

I figured out the reason why I was weesing .. it was because of her weight not because of me liking her!!

 

There's no way i’d like this monster.

 

Her grip on my hair hurts like hell before Jongsuk came in and broke us apart. I rubbed the back of my head.. it still hurt. Jong Suk gave me a dirty glare as he did so..

 

“Ya! you shouldn't do that to a girl no matter what she does or says!” he said... Was he really my friend?!

 

Whose side was he on?!! I ignored him and continued to rub my head.

 

I watched as Jongsuk tried to explain Gains viewpoint but failed and for a split moment I saw that she was grinning like a . Huh, mindwhore.

 

We had been in this stupid nurses office for a couple hours now...I also had to make sure that L stayed away from her because when the nurse came in to patch things up, she shamelessly lifted her shirt up in front of us revealing her bare stomach!!

 

Jongsuk had the decency to turn around and pretend he didn't see, but L just stared at her ....ABS!!

 

I grabbed him and pulled him away momentarily to shake him up.

.

“YA! I began.

 

“Don’t worry I won't take your wife...I have my own” he said with a grin and a wink.

 

“But I must say her abs are pretty impressive!”

 

I turned red.

 

“Ya! do that to your online websites DON'T do it to people we know” I said threateningly holding him by the collar.

 

“What the hell.. I don't even watch that often okay?? what do you take me as some sort of e??” he said.

 

 

He had a point..

 

He had dated and kissed girls but had never done it.. the ity thing? yeah.. we had our own definition of ity... one who had never kissed before...out of the trio.. he had kissed countless girls.. player..

 

I let go of his collar and we walked back in just as the nurse finished patching her up.

 

L suggested we go out to get to know each other better. and _____ and Sarah agreed.

 

Before I would even reject the offer, they shut my mouth grabbed my hands . “We'll see you outside your dorms when you’re ready around 5 okay??” L said to Sarah, who nodded with content.

 

“Wait dorms??” I tried to yell but it came out as muffles. I began to struggle, and they took me out of the room. I spit on their hands as soon as we reached the hallway causing both of them to let go of my mouth and stare at me in disgust.

 

 

“Aiiishhh” they said in harmony as they wiped their hands on their pants.

 

 

“YA!” I yelled. “What?!! Getting to know them better?? You think I can last an hour with that horror head??”I asked.

 

“Wel... considering you lasted two..several more hours should be fine” Jongsuk pointed out. He had a point...

 

Wait what was I thinking!!!...

 

NO!

 

“Shiro” I stated firmly.

 

“YA!, how old are you?! you're gonna need a girl soon especially with the that you’ve got building up in your life, you need someone to care for you!!” L stated.

 

“Anyone but her...” I pleaded

 

They smiled..”we know you like her imma!! quit with the act!”

 

“No..that was just a delusion I tell you.. is it even possible to like her??”

 

 

“Theres no such things as delusions when it comes to you two..you should have seen your face as you were running through the hallway carrying her against your chest” Myungsoo said grinning at L, who did the same.

 

“That was cause she was SOO FREAKING HEAVY” I whined. They just scoffed.

 

“Either you’re a weakling orrrrrrr you’re a weakling, because she did not look that heavy judging by her chest size and body proportions. Plus I might have seen her medical information list as the nurse placed it on  the counter.” he said with a sly smile

 

“You judged her s??!! You FREAKING ert!!” I nearly lost it.. how could he. And everyone knew that he was an expert when it came to judging women and their personalities.

 

 

“So what?! It's a smiple nature for me.. you know that.. I judge all women’s anatomy..its simply anatomy..stop talking to me like im a ..” his anger changed to a grin

 

“And then you say you don't like her when your nearly piercing me with your eyes and choking me on my collar” he said.

 

 

I looked down at my hands and he was right, they were tightly around his shirt collar once again. Startled, I let go and looked away softening my gaze.

 

“But still this isn’t right” I began to protest but they wouldn't hear me out. They just looked at each other laughed and dragged me along with them towards L’s house.

 

“By the way.. how the hell did you know where they live??!!” Jongsuk asked.

 

“Ahh that... well since me and Sarah are parents, we decided that it would be more convenient  if we shared our personal info as well incase something came up...” he replied.

 

We gave him our odd look.

 

Once we reached L’s house, he began to throw at us the clothes we should wear...he was more of a fashionista than any girl I had ever known.. sheesh.

 

Thank god he gave me something comfortable to wear. I was gonna kill him if he pulled out the shirt with chains on it.. I swear.. lets not even go there...

 

We put our clothes on and met the girls outside their dorm.. only to be greeted with another guy in their dorm.. They had another man in their dorm!!!!!

 

BOYA!!! DOES SHE NOT TREAT HERSELF AS A WOMAN AT ALL??!! HE COULD HAVE HER.!!

 

I stood in awe looking at her like she was crazy..

 

A sudden thought occurred to me.

maybe she found .....

 

 

No she couldn't have, plus its a good thing if she had right? because then she’d leave me alone.. and I wouldn't have to bother to show her around the school anymore..

 

My heart seemed to disagree.. plus I didn't even know if this kid went to our school.

 

The three came out of their dorms. Sarah dressed cutely, while _____ wore a dark hoodie and baggy pants...things gangster like woman... The other dude, he was shorter than me..but he had the looks.

 

I didn't like him....

 

He came out and placed his hand on Indubhap’s shoulders!!!

 

I scowled at him slightly “I don't believe we’ve met?” I asked

 

“Oh hi! i’m Onew!” the dude said with a smile.

 

My eyes fell on _____ who was looking at him gleefully and then she looked at me again...she seemed to have seen the slight scowl that formed on my face when I greeted him cause she began to give me threatening glances however before she could attack, Onew wrapped his arms around her waist and walked ahead with the struggling _____.

 

 

She didn't even resist his hold!!!

 

at that moment i formed a secret. My secret??

 

I would have gladly taken her punch rather than let Onew hug her like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/n: 

 

 

sooo what do you guys think??

 

I posted a long onee

sorry i havent been on for so long... ive been buisy for my exam, but i JUST TOOK IT TODAY!! :D my last exam!! im FREEE! :D lmao haha so ill be updating more frequently now :)  im curious about one thing: 

 

 


note:

iijashika: this kid

imma: dude

aiishh: a form of expressing frustreated feelings