Chapter 6

Enemy Lines

"Food looks amazing Hyunnie!"

"Wahh! My stomach is dying!"

"Hyung, I love these people.."

"Can we eat now?!"

I smiled at all the new faces I was seeing. I stood up and rang my glasses with my fork. Everyone got quiet and looked up. I smiled and bowed to everyone.

"Guys. I want to make a toast. I hope from today that we can become good friends with everyone and can have fun. Man! I don't even know what to say! Anyways, cheers!"

"Cheers!" chimed everyone. We all clicked glasses and continued with our conversations.

The food was amazing and brought back the memories of home once again. Jeez Hyun knew how to satisfy..

We all broke up into different groups and talked about random things. I walked around and made sure everyone was ok. I felt like a host and it wasn't even a party nor my place but it felt good.

I smiled when I saw everyone was comfortable and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. The sea breeze swept my hair back, filling my lungs with a hint of sea salt. I closed my eyes and happily smiled at how it felt out here.

I felt a presence beside me then, but it was a eerie feeling. I opened my eyes and looked over to both my sides. Nothing was there though..

"Hmm I must be tired or something.." I looked back towards the sea and instead of the shore I saw a little girl..floating in the air.

"Hi lady! Can you help me find me parents?"

She was small and full of scars..I couldn't move then. I even felt my blood stop.

"Please? Just..HELP." Her voice turned from sweet and angelic to demented and possesed.

"Ah!" I screamed and ducked as she attacked me.

"Bao!?"

"Get her away!!"

"Crap! I knew I sensed something!" 

I felt myself envolped in someones arms, falling to the ground with them. I didn't dare open my eyes until it was over. I heard hissing and grunts and, finally, air slicing with a gurgling cry following it.

"It's ok now.."

I opened my eyes and saws L.Joe's horrified expression before me. I looked around and saw a pile dust next to Hyun who was putting a sword away.

"O-Oppa...what just ha-"

"I'm telling everyone to leave. I have to talk to both of you..alone." He left without another word.

The pile of dust was swept away with the breeze then. I looked around and saw L.Joe was stilling holding me.

"We should go inside before..we can catch a cold.." I shivered remembering what actually could happened.

"Mhm. Come on."

We both got up and walked to the door leading back to the living room when I felt a sharp pain in my ankle.

"Ouch!"

"Are you ok?!"

"Yeah I think I twisted my ankle when I fell is all.." I looked down and saw my ankle swelling already.

"Come on, lean on me and I'll help you in.."

"Thanks L.Joe..for earlier too.."

"I-it's ok.." I smiled at him and limped my way back in with him.

We saw the room was already cleared execpt Soohee and Hyun who were sitting at the table. L.Joe helped me sit and sat in the chair next to me.

"What was that Hyun? Why did it-"

"It was a ghost..You're being hunted."