Falling ...

It Is Just An Act

Yoona then gave Jonghyun a KISS on the CHEEK . 

He was left dumbfounded . 


YOONA POV 

I just kissed him * blushes * 

Well i just went with the flow . 

Then in a second , my hand was grabbed . I looked back and saw Jonghyun . His face was full of questions , but the he smirked .

Jonghyun hand the slithered to my shoulder , gripping it tightly . 

"Two can play this game " i thought . 

My hands then moved to Jonghyun waist , i could feel his side muscles . his is a judo champion for something . 

It suddenly felt so warm ... am i blushing .. crap .. this day i keep blushing what happened to me .

End of YOONA POV 

Yes , Yoona is falling in love with him . 

The two of them then went out and met their other friends . They planned to play games in the arcade . 

When they entered the arcade they went and filled up their cards with money . 

They all listed the game they wanted to play when Jungshin made a proposal .

JS : ' How about this , we form into two teams and we will play game a total of 3 round the loser have to do what the winner says for the whole day ' 

ALL : ' OKAY , ITS ON ' 

M : ' How do we team up ? ' 

JS : ' Easy , Yoona and Jonghyun , and us three is a tem ' 

Y : ' Can we do it the fair way ? ' 

Jonghyun was dissapointed as Yoona did not want to pair up with him . 

JS : ' How do you want it then ? '

Y : ' Drawing out names ' 

Drawing out names : Write everyones name individually in a piece of paper fold it and mixes it with the others name in thebowl or container . The first two name drawed out will be the captain and then draw out the name again .

After drawing out the name , these are the result . 

Yoona & Minhyuk 

Jonghyun & Yonghwa & Jungshin 

The first game was Mario Cart 

After a long game Y & M won . They were hugging happily . 

J ; ' Yah , why are you hugging her ! ' Jonghyun said irritated by the maknae's action 

Y : ' You don't have to scold him , just because you lost you vent you anger out at my Hyukie 

Sound like super junior hyuk nickname 

J : ' What ? Hyukie ? '

M : ' Yoongie is right ! '

J : ' What Yoongie ? ' Jonghyun was now very angry .

Y : ' Its or nickname for each other , why jealous ? '

J : ' What ? Jealous of you ? You'll see what punishment you get later '

After their commotion they continued with Guitar hero .

And of course J & YH & JS won because of Jonghyun superb guitar skills

And they were now tied . Last game to finalise the winner .

Mini Basketball

Y & M Is at an disadvantage cause they both arent that tall bout for the other team their ace Jungshin was freakishly tall .

They had 2 min to score as much hoop as they could .

In the last 30 sec both teams was tied . Minhyuk then carried Yoona lifting her by the waist so that she could futher rech the hoop .

At the sight of this Jonghyun was boiling . How could Minhyuk touch her freely . She was clearly his .

I SMELL JEALOUSY :)

After all the chaos the final winner was J & YH & JS .

So  Y & M has to follow everything the winner wants them to do .

They went to a nearby restaurant for dinner , as all that competiton made them hungry . All the hyung tortured Minhyuk to do everything . They ask Yoona too but Jonghyun disagreed with them , as he had a plan .

After dinner , they separate ways . 

Upon reaching Jonghyun place , Yoona straight away when for a shower . When she came out Jonghyun was sitting on the opposite side of the bed half  . 

Y : ' Jonghyun , you can take your shower now ' 

Jonghyun just kept quiet . Yoona wondered what made him mad . 

She was kinda concerned as he was always that evil arse .  I tapped his shoulder , in a blink of an eye , she is now under him . 

JONGHYUN POV 

I was still mad at her about the earlier sweet scene with Minhyuk . I dont know but i felt really mad .

The bathroom door opened. 

Y : ' Jonghyun , you can take your shower now ' she said 

She calls me by my name but she call Minhyuk , Hyukie why don't i get a nickname . 

I then felt a tap on my shoulder , the next thing i did was to pinned her down . 

What is wrong with me ? First being jealous and now what pinning her down on  the bed ?

i Can't help it but to look down her body . She was wearing a light pink tank top and a pink shorts .

Her hair was still wet . and her , chest .. her laced bra could be seen under those light pink tank top 

I look at her face and look at her .. lip .. her lips was so tempting . I suddenly when closer and closer to her ....

and our lips touch .We were softly kissing each other , but soon i became greedy i wnted more then her sweet candy like lip , i wanted to kissed her deep . 

I bite on her lips , signalling for here to open her lip so that i could enter . But she refused . My hand slowly move down to her stomach 

And slowly to the inside of her . She squeked ...  i thought it was cute so i continued tickiling her bare stomach .

She couldn't stop laughing her hand were pushing my bare chest .

Y : ' Please .. stop ... tickling .. me 'She said in between laughing and breathing ,

J : ' Not until you kiss me back ' i replied still ticking her

Y : ' NO !! ' She said sternly 

J : ' But losers have to follow what the winner wants ' he continued tickling her

Y : ' Okay .. OKAY  ' She said

We then stared at each other eyes and ... " BAM " 

She hit me with a pillow . 

She ran off the bed and ran in the room everywhere . 

J : ' Oh you better run missy or i'll will catch you and have you as my slave ' 

After a few minutes i caught her and pinned her back on the bed 

J : ' You are not going anywhere until i finish tasting your lip ' 

Slowly i leaned forward and our lip touch for the second time . I bite her lip again signalling her to open her lips . Slowly but surely she did . We were now passionately kissing .

She pulled out while catching her breath 

Y : ' That is enough right ? ' she said avoid her eyes from me . 

J : ' Yeah i think we should sleep now

Yoona lied down on the bed her back facing me . I pulled her right arm so that she face me . 

J ; ' Don't turn your back on me okay ? '

Y : ' okay ' she said a hint of red was spotted on her cheeks . How cute .

I then wrapped my arms around her and went to bed . I could feel her breathing at my bare chest . i smiled and pulled her closer . 

END OF JONGHYUN POV  

After that night Yoona and Jonghyun got close .

And before they new it , it was the end of their holiday . 

And its time for them to act to the school .  


Author's Note : How was it ? i think i being abit naughty heheheh 

so i think i can get back on track writing a new story everyday . please give me you opinions i really need to know . 

Anyways , thanks to those who commented and those who subscribed