Night ;)

It Is Just An Act

And then suddenly the grip tightened and i'm now facing his face only inches apart . 


I blushed a little at how close we were . But then i tried to wigle out of his arm . rolling everywhere but slowly . I didn't want to wake him up or it will be chaos , CHAOS , i tell you . No matter how hard i struggle , i was still in his arms . Of course , we re talking about a Judoo and sports champion here . 

He then tightened his legs across my body . Now i'm stuck . i continued struggling, his eyes was closed so i assume , ASSUMED , that he was a sleep . I was now wiggling like a mad women no caring if i woke him up . I just want to get out of his arms .

And then he said ' If you keep on moving , i'm going to you'. it sounded more like threatening . HOLY COW ,HE IS GOING TO ME . So i then froze at what he said . I now know he this evil arse is awake.

I ws so tired from the wingling that i sleep in his arms .

End of YOONA POV   

JONGHYUN POV  

She was shaking like a mad women so i had no choose but to threaten her ' If you keep on moving , i'm going to you'. 

She automatically stopped moving . After a few minutes i opened my eyes to find her super close to me , her eyes close . She looked ... gorgeous .

THE FUDGE , did i just say she was gorgeous .

Well she is , i looked down to find her only wearing a tank top and shorts ...She is hot , like seriously . She had the S line :) .

I smirked looking at her . Anyway i'm so tired , soooo , i just went closer to her and hugged her tight like a pillow . To tell you ,she has milky ,smooth skin .She looked like sleeping beauty CUTE .  

End of JONGHYUN POV 

They both slept peacefully till the next morning  . The were hugging each other the hold time . Jonghyun hands are wrapped around Yoona whereby , Yoona 's arm are placed on Jonghyun chest they were close . Even i'm jealous .

1:30 pm

'Ding dong' the door bell rang 

Yoona was awake at the first bell but Jonghyun wasn't he was still peacefully sleeping hugging Yoona as his pillow. 

Yoona opened her eyes and wasn shocked to find Jonghyun hugging her

She jolted up sitting straight , checking her clothes to make sure that nothing , NOTHING , was taken off . 

' Ding dong ' the door bell rang again 

Yoona then got up to the main door , while tying a high bun . 

She then opened the door to find 3 handsome man outside . She was shocked really shock .

Unknown(S) : ' May i ask who are you ? '

Y : ' I'm Im Yoona , may i ask then , who are you ?'

Unknown(s) : ' Oh hi , i'm Yonghwa , i'm Jungshin ,i'm Minhyuk , we are Jonghyun friends ' .

Y : ' Oh , please come in and take a sit i'll get him '. She said with a smile plastered at her face .

Yoona the hurriedly went in their room , to find Jonghyun still sleeping.

Y : ' Jonghyun wake up ' she said while shaking him .

J : ' What ? ' He groaned .

Y : ' Your friends are here ' 

J : ' What ? ' He sat up straight while looking at Yoona with his eyes widened .

Y : ' Yonghwa , Jungshin and Minhyuk is outside '

J : ' How did you .... ' he was cut by Yoona 

Y : ' Can you just go out they are waiting outside '

J : ' Oh .., erm Yoona when you are out there act as sweet as you can to me , i will be doing the same thing but i will be a little bit touchy ' he said while wearing his t-shirt 

Yes guys he was sleeping half- , and yoona hands was on his bare chest . 

J : ' Lets go ' He said while holding his arms out .

Yoona then grabbed it , they both blushed alittle .

They went out and saw their friend talking to one another . They focus turned to Jonghyun as he step out of the door . 

J : ' Yah , you guys are so irritating , i was sleepin with Yoona .' He then place his arm on  Yoona 's waist .

She ws shocked but she reminded herself " it is just an act " 

Jonghyun the brought her to the couch , he was at the corner of the sofa , Yoona wanted to sit beside him but was pulled to be sitting in between him .

How do i explain this .. Jonghyun legs are apart one on top of the sofa and one one the ground , so it made an L-shape . Yoona sit in between the L-shape legs .    

This was the closes they have been to each other , Yoona kind of blushed but only put her head down . Jonghyun did too but he hide behind Yoona .

J : ' So guys this is my girlfriend Im Yoona ' 

YH , JS , M : ' Of course she is ' 

Those three can't help but look at Yoona 's clevage she was clearly wearing a tank top so they could she it clearly. Futhermore, her hair is tighted up . 

Jonghyun noticed their eyes kept on going to Yoona 's chest . So he hold Yoona to face him of course she is surprised , and looked straight at it . He was shocked to she her clevage and blushed .

J : ' Excuse me guys '

He then pulled Yoona back this room .

Yoona was still oblivious to what had happened ,so she just followed him .

J : ' Yoona can you change your clothes , the boys can see your chest clearly . She looked at it and was shocked , but the she became anger .

Y : ' I don't have a decent shirt because of you ' She pointed

J : ' Just use one of my shirt , i'll wait outside '

Yoona was left alone to choose a t-shirt . Jonghyun was back outside sitting at the sofa , when Minhyuk said ' Hyung , she 's cute '

J : ' I know ' he replied a slight hint of proundness . 

JS : ' What number is she ? '

J : ' I lost count ' 

YH : ' She is probably his 90th girl ' 

Yoona was shocked to her that . And yes Yoona was hearing everything . She wasn't eavedropping . She had already changed and wanted to go out when she heard Jungshin said ' What number she is ? '

Yoona was on the verge of crying , she did't know why but she felt like her head breaking into a million peices .

She then repeated to herself again and again until she was okay the words "it is just an act "

She then pulled all her courage and went outside . The boys then stopped talking . Yoona went back to Jonghyun and sat at the same spot . 

" I don't even have to tell her , Good job Yoona , keep doing it " Jonghyun thought 

" Its just an act , let him enjoy it when his friends are here " Yoona thought .

Y : ' I 'll get the drinks she said ' 

Yoona walked to the fridge and opened it and said ' Yah , LEE JONGHYUN , you don't have anything to serve to the guest' 

J : ' How about eating outside , Yoona ?'

YH ,JS ,M : ' Set , let's eat at Domo's ' 

Yoona then went in and changed into proper clothes . Jeans (Denim ) shorts and Jonghyun green shirt with her hair bunned up .

The went out and walked in the streets , they were like idols everyone stopped and look at them . 

               

Somehow , Yoona and Jonghyun has couple shirts . 

     

 The were grabbing everybodies attentions . Yoona and Jonghyun was walking hand in hand . In others eyes the look like a sweet couple .But only they know the truth. 

After they went to eat , they went to the market . Yoona gotten really close to guys they treat her well not like Lee Jonghyun .  

Yoona and Jonghyun went to the market while the other three was busy checking out clothes . They got a few ingredients together , but Jonghyun likes to leave her alone , wondering eeverywhere . 

Yoona was buying some gochujang when she met her school friends , guys , Lee kingwang and Lee minho the lee brothers .

They were chatting happily , that they didn't notice Jonghyun arrival . Jonghyun saw how happy she was with them but when she is with him she is always gloomy and sad . 

Jonghyun then decided to walk behind Yoona and back hug her . The Lee brothers were shocked . Looking at their faces   he continued . Now abit more touchy , kissing her on her cheecks . Yoona then introduce Jonghyun to them .

Y :' This is my boyfriend , Lee Jonghyun ' while stopping him .

Y :' Jonghyun this is Lee Kikwang And Lee Minho '

J :' Hey '

TLBROS : ' Hi , ah Yoona will go first bye '

Y : ' Bye :) '

Y : ' Why did you do that for ? ' She asked about the earlier kissing scene

J :' Just wanted to show them that you are mine '

Do u smell jealousy too :) 

Y : ' Why ? Jealous ? '

J : ' Who would be , remember we are acting ' 

Yoona smiled bitterly . 

" his right , Let just went with the flow " Yoona thought 

Yoona the gave Jonghyun a KISS on his CHEEK . 

He was left dumbfounded . 


Author's Note : How was it , Next chapter will be more worst then this . 

tell me what you feel bout it okay .