New Place

It Is Just An Act

 

I zipped the suitcase and dragged Yoona out of the house


 

YOONA POV

He dragged me out of the house ,i was still oblivious to my surroundings  as i was still shocked at what he just did .But luckily my personal belongings are in my backpack . My house keys are in my pocket .Wait my keys .I touched my pockets ,HOLY COW , where  in the world is my keys . I was in a frantic mode when i heard a “click” . I look up only to see Jonghyun locking the door . ‘Phew ‘ i sigh in relief . Jonghyun walked up to me and handed me the keys . He then suddenly smirked while looking at me from top to bottom . I followed his eyes and saw what i was wearing . HOLY CRAP ‘I was wearing something so exposing , i hate to wear things that are so exposing out The the public .

And again i was in my frantic mode . He looked at me for a while , and then began taking off his jacket .

J :’ You can wear this ‘ . Offering his white jacket . ‘ Im hot by the way ‘.

Y : ‘Thank you ‘ i said while putting on his jacket and gave him a slight smile .

I know his is an ignorant playboy outside but he is kind and caring inside . He has  cute side .Wait , hold up , did i just say Jonghyun is cute .Like seriously ? . No Im Yoona , he is just pretending to be kind to you , you are out in the public that why he is being kind to you .

Jonghyun then dragged me to his parked car and drove off .

Our whole car ride was filled with silence .


 

Soon we reached his condo. When i walked in i was amazed at his house it was nice and simple.

END OF YOONA POV

Y : ‘ By the way which room am i sleeping at ?’ Yoona asked while pointing to the doors

J : ‘ You are using my room ‘

Y : ‘ Then where are you going to sleep at ?’

J : ‘ My room , DUH .’ He said while emphasizing on the DUH part.

Y : ‘ Don’t you have a guest room , its better if i sleep there ‘

J : ‘ I do but you will be sleeping with me in my bedroom ‘

Y : ‘ Why ?? ‘

J : ‘ You see Yoona , its the holidays so my friends are coming to my house often , they will also sleep over the guest room . They know me well so they will get suspicious if you and i are sleeping at  different rooms . And besides , if we are a couple , its normal to sleep in the same bed Jonghyun explained

Y : ‘ I understand ‘ She said while bowing her head down .

 Jonghyun then took Yoona suitcase and went into his room (now their room). He motioned Yoona to follow him . With no choice Yoona followed him . Jonghyun room was plain as well but it has a few guitars and a huge bed enough to fit a family of four .

 

J : ‘Unpack your clothes and put it in that closet ‘ He said pointing out the closet

Yoona just nodded her head and unpack her clothes .

For the rest of the night , Yoona unpacked her clothes while Jonghyu was outside playing his game console.Yoona was angry at him . First he did’t even try to help her . Second he packed her every exposing clothes she had .

YOONA PO V

Y : ‘ Jongyun ! ‘ I shouted

J : ‘ WHAT ?!? ‘

Y : ‘ I going to shower ‘

J : ‘ Just shower then ‘

I wondered why did i tell him that i was going to have a shower . I shrugged the thought away and went in the bathroom . After finishing my lovely bath , i had to wear a short and a tank top . Seriously i so don’t want to wear this infront of him .

I went in and saw Jonghyun in the bed facing the other side . He was probably sleeping . I tip-toed to bed and close my eyes . After a while i relaxed when i felt something on my waist , a hand maybe .

I quickly opened my eyes and look at my waist . And there it was Jonghyun’s hand . I slowly lifted his arms to remove his hands so that i won’t wake him up . I then suddenly the gripped tightened and i’m know facing his face only inches apart.

 


Author 's note : I just can't leave for 2 days without writing another chapter . 

How is this chapter , next chapter will be abit touchy . HOHOHO :)

@hina__ikuto2 Updated again :) Thank you for loving the story . 

@yoonda You will have to wait until Tuesday to find out what happen after this .. Promise you there will be their moments :)

@jjjong : Thank you . Please comment longer and give me your opinion on the story 

Thank you all subscribers do comment so that i could mention you here :)