Big Dreams

journey to ROCKBOTTOM

Doo Joon P.O.V

                Luckily Ji Eun and I were on time to school but I barely got through the day. I fell asleep in almost every class. By lunch I was thinking maybe Ji Eun should’ve just taken the baby pictures and let me stay home. I plopped myself down next to her in the cafeteria and put my head on her shoulder getting ready to nap. She pushed me off before I could even relax. “Yah! Stop it. People are going to say stuff again”. I rolled my eyes at her. Girls at my school always gave me a lot of attention but it got even more out of hand after I was accepted as a trainee. One time this girl gave me a note telling me how much she liked me.. AND THERE WAS A CHUNK OF HER HAIR TAPED ONTO IT. Ladies, just so you know.. that’s not cute and guys don’t want that. Anyway, ever since then girls at our school give her a hard time for being friends with me even though we’ve been friends forever. I was scared at first that she would ditch me since being friends with me was so hard but she just kind of dealt with it. I used to yell at the girls who bullied her but she told me to stop and that it would only make things worse. That’s Ji Eun for you.. always thinking about others before herself. She always asks me why I’m such a good best friend and why I take such good care of her. Honestly, if I didn’t then she would never take care of herself. I hate it when people take advantage of her just because she’s a nice person.

                My other good friend and fellow trainee Yang Yoseob sat down next to me. Yoseob is a year younger and he looks like an angel but don’t be fooled by the cute face, he’s a total player. He winks at every pretty girl he sees and knows the best pick up lines to use. The first time he met Ji Eun he tried to hit on her and she threw soda in his face. No joke. After I told Yoseob he couldn’t have her, us three became really good friends. “Man I am tired.. I don’t know how I’m going to get through practice today”. Yoseob said. I nodded in agreement throwing Ji Eun an evil stare. “Noona are you coming to practice today?” Ji Eun came around our practices and recordings a lot. She wanted to be a fashion designer so she was an intern for our stylist noona. Especially with debut coming up soon, Ji Eun hung out with me and my fellow members all the time. The manager hyungs liked her a lot too so no one minded. We were like one really close family and I loved it that way.

Ji Eun P.O.V

                I barely heard Yoseob when he asked me a question. I was still looking around to see if any of the crazy fangirls were attacking me with their eyes. Honestly, it gets so annoying sometimes. I’m not the type to get bullied but I can’t yell at these girls who bother me.. I mean they’re going to be Doo Joon’s fans one day and I can’t be responsible for why he gets a bad reputation. I saw Yoseob staring at me and I snapped back into reality. “Oh yeah! I have to drop off some of my sketches and I’ll head over there later”. He gave me a satisfied smile and went back to eating. I was listening to the boys talk about their debut.

Their long awaited debut that would come very soon. I was so happy for them of course but I was nervous too. What if everything was different after they became idols? What if our friendships would never be the same? But I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. These boys deserve it.. full of charisma Junhyung who was really a teddy bear inside, passionate Hyunseung who lives, eats, sleeps, and breathes performing, full of life Ki Kwang who was born to brighten up a room, super talented Yoseob who does everything well, mature maknae Dong Woon who always looks after his hyungs & is a prideful maknae.. and of course strong leader Doo Joon who never lets his team members down. All of them felt like my brothers and I couldn’t wait for them to finally debut.

               Yoseob, Doo Joon, and I all went our separate ways to class. After school I went to Hee Jin unni’s office. Hee Jin unni is their stylist noona. I met her once when I was hanging out during one of their practices. She saw me sketching and asked to see.. soon after that she offered me an internship to work with her. I was always a little bit of a tomboy when I was younger but one day me and Doo Joon were walking around and we walked by a wedding dress store. I dragged Doo Joon in with me. We must have looked ridiculous, two ten year olds looking at wedding dresses, but the owners let me look around and I fell in love with the detail, the fabrics, everything. I left the store and the ahjumma who owned it said “When you two get married don’t forget to come here for your dress ok?” Me and Doo Joon nearly puked after hearing that comment. I couldn’t look him straight in the face for a whole week! Ever since that day I knew I wanted to be a fashion designer. I never really spent money on clothes, I always made my own because I’d rather buy fabric than nice clothes.

I finally got to Hee Jin unnie’s office and twirled my hair nervously as she looked at my new sketches. She didn’t give any kind of reaction until she put the papers down. She then looked up at me and gave me a huge smile. “Ji Eun-ah. They’re really really good”. I breathed a sigh of relief. “Really unnie? Oh my gosh I haven’t slept for three days working on those. You really like them?” “Ji Eun.. how would you like it if I showed some of your sketches to some fashion designers and magazine editors I know. They’re always looking for emerging designers”. “OH MY GOSH UNNIE THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!”. I gave her the biggest hug ever and greeted her and left. I rushed over to the CUBE building where the boys were practicing.

When I got in there I saw they were taking a break. Their bodies were covered with sweat but when they saw me they all rushed to me with nervous faces. “How did it go?” Hyunseung asked. I could tell he was trying to read my expression to see if it was good or bad. I tried to keep a straight face but I didn’t keep from smiling> ‘yeeaahhh!!!” “go ji eun!!!” “ itttt!!!” were all the screams I heard around me. “ it junhyung? Really?” I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and they continued to scream and hug me. I could see Doo Joon smiling the widest and once the boys were done being crazy he came up next to me and put his arm around me and patted me on the shoulder. “I told you that you were amazing!” He said. He always did that when he was proud of me but I hated it.. it always reminded me of how he always sees me as a friend.. never more.




Hope everyone enjoyed the new chapter!! Ill make sure to update again real soon!!! Again, subscribe & comment if you like it.. pleeeeaaasseee :)

thanks everyone<3