3

NOT SO Normal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu, Dongwoo and Woohyun are in 3rd year, Hoya and Sungyeol are in 2nd year, while L, Sungjin and Sungjong are freshmen.

 

 

 

The freshmen are told to go to the auditorium for the yearly announcement. The trio went and left as soon as it finished.

 

 

 

It's a disaster. Girls are screaming everywhere when they passed. The three of them have the same thought in their minds. This is gonna be hard.

 

 

 

 

It's just first period of their first day but it feels like they've been there for years. They can't focus with people undressing them with their eyes.

 

 

 

At least Sungjong's not having a hard time as L and Sungjin. Being the friendly guy that he is, their classmates are giving him respect.

 

 

 

"Ugh...my headache is getting worse." Sungjin said and placed her school bag on top of her table to lean her head on.

 

 

 

"Yah brat! Don't sleep, I might get sleepy too." L, who will be her seatmate for the whole school year, said as he adjusted his head on his arms on his table.

 

 

 

"Then sleep. Aish...this bag is not helping at all." She said and punched her bag like it's gonna get hurt. L was staring at her amusingly that he didn’t noticed that he smiled. Sungjin saw him smirk or was it a smile? and asked, “Why are you smiling?”

 

 

 

“Why? Are you falling for me? Can’t take my hotness?” he smirked and focused back to the lesson. Yeah right…I’m listening… Note: SARCASM.

 

 

 

“Aish…you…ugh…” she feels sick. She wants to leave the noisy classroom and sleep at home but it’s the first day of her highschool.

 

 

 

“Yah, kwaenchana?” L noticed her pale face and touched her forehead. No fever…maybe just sick from drinking.

 

 

 

She removed his hand from her forehead and tried focusing on the lesson. He’ll just let her do what she wants.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter