2

NOT SO Normal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

SUNGJIN’S POV

 

 

 

          We’re already walking our way to school after having those noisy monkeys wake me up. This hangover is getting worse. Why didn’t I drink that tea? Ugh…I should’ve just trusted Sungyeol oppa. Aish…

 

 

 

          “Yah! Look at those girls, they’re looking our way.” Sungjong whispered to my ear.

 

 

 

          “Who cares. Ugh…my head hurts.” I said while shaking his body.

 

 

 

          “Omo…look at that boy in a skirt. She’s strangling the cute boy.”

 

 

 

          “Are you stupid? That’s a girl. But I wish she’s a guy.” The other sighed. Ugh…stupid noises.

 

 

 

          “Oi tomboy! Aren’t you gonna greet those pretty ladies? They’re you with their eyes you know.” Woohyun hyung came and locked my head with his arm. Yes people, I call him hyung ‘cuz I don’t like calling other people oppa except for Sungyeol oppa and Grandpa Gyu Oppa.

 

 

 

          “Go flirt with them hyung. I’m not a ert like you.” I said while pushing his head away from me. Ugh…his greasiness is getting the better of him. “Stop! Don’t kiss me!” yes, he’s trying to kiss me. TRYING but he can’t ‘cuz I’m awesome.

 

 

 

          “Eh? Don’t call me hyung ne? Call me oppa. I won’t call you tomboy again.” He said while doing aegyo with his face.

 

 

 

          “Stop bothering HIM hyung.” Dongwoo said and Hoya joined him in laughter.

 

 

 

          “Aish… Would you guys quiet down? We’re not as good as you people in drinking. Can’t you keep silent while we have our silence huh?” I think it was Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter