1

NOT SO Normal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV

 

 

 

        The sun is not yet up but one of the Lee siblings is already up. Or maybe not.

 

 

 

        Their friends had a sleepover at their place and drank all night (even though they’re underage). They celebrated because finally, the youngest members of the group are gonna attend the same school with the rest of the gang.

 

 

 

        Back to the certain Lee, he walked away from the dead looking bodies on the living room floor and went to the dark hallway. He reaches the last room and opened its door. He immediately lay down on the bed inside the room and hugged the figure sleeping on the bed from the back. He made himself comfortable and went back to sleep.

 

 

 

        The absence of his hyung made the youngest of the siblings wake up. He looked around him and saw his friends are all asleep on the floor while two of them are on the couch, hugging each other. He giggled at the sight and looked for his phone. After finally finding his phone under Myungsoo’s (IDK how it went there), he pressed a few buttons and took a picture of the two on the couch.

 

 

 

He stood up and tripped on a leg. He looked at the owner to see his lips attached to the lips of the guy he is hugging. The hands of the guy being hugged are gone under the other guy’s shirt. He took another picture and continued looking for his hyung. He reached the dark hallway and saw dim light coming from his twin sister’s room. He entered the room and grinned at what he saw.

 

 

 

“Oh, first day is gonna be fun with my stolen pictures.” He whispered to himself and took a picture of the couple on the bed.

 

 

 

The guy is hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter