Love You and Only You Part 2

I Promise

Chaerin POV

“I’ve missed you so much Seungri,” I said as we started walking around and looking at all the beautiful and colorful booths.

“Oppa look,” I said as I grabbed his arm and dragged him to a cute game booth. The objective of the game was to shoot some empty water bottles down with a water gun; I know it seems kind of like a cheesy game but what attracted me to the booth was the smiling children running the booth; they’re were also adorable prizes ^^

“Do you want that cat Chaerinnie?”

Chaerinnie? Hmm, I like that nick name. I turned around with a huge smile plastered on my face and vigorously nodded my head at Seungri Oppa indicating that I wanted the cat plushy. He smiled at my antics and rustled my hair with a gentle smile. He has definitely grown up and matured into a wonderful caring man.

I swear I think I’m forgetting something; just as I was lost in my own thoughts I turned in surprise when I heard someone begin to scream with glee.

“YES! CHAERINNIE I DID IT!” Seungri screamed at the top of his lungs as he was laughing and celebrating his victory. He ran to me and hugged me picking me up and spinning me around. He was so adorable acting all childish and happy.

I couldn’t help but laugh as he was still glowing with happiness as we were walking down the street. I tightly hugged my giant cat and smiled gently.

“So what do you want to do now Chaerinnie,” Seungri asked as he looked down at me giving me a gentle smile. I smiled back at him but something in the back of my mind was bugging me but I couldn’t quiet put my finger on it. Oh well, I’m sure it’ll come to me soon.

It finally hit me! As soon I realized what happened I dropped my cat in shock at how I couldn’t have realized. WHERE’S MY JIYONG?!! As I finally realized that Jiyong was missing I quickly started to turn around frantically trying to find Jiyong but I just can’t find him.

Just as I started to begin to panic I noticed someone in a black hoodie and began racing towards that person. I quickly grabbed that person by their shoulder and swung them around to face me…but it was just some random boy who looked at me like I was a crazy lady.

I apologized to him and just started sluggishly dragging my feet underneath me as my head hung low. Tonight was supposed to be our special night, the last night we had together, and I completely ignored him. I can’t believe I’m so thickheaded.

“Chaerinnie are you ok?” I turned around and saw Seungri Oppa running towards me with a worried expression plastered on his face. My eyes were b with tears and they were threatening to fall any second. When Seungri realized this he quickly took me into his embrace and I just couldn’t take it anymore and my tears started pouring out uncontrollably. I hugged him tightly crying my eyes out.

“Thank you Seungri Oppa,” I sniffled. After about a good 10 minutes of that I finally it up and I was on my search again for Jiyong.

I swear I looked at every single booth and attraction but I still couldn’t find him. What makes me think his still even here? Maybe he just left without saying anything.

I couldn’t take it anymore so I just decided to take a rest and sat on a bench in the little playground area. I rested my head in my hands and deeply sighed. A few minutes have past and I heard someone go onto the swing and begin to swing slowly. That silhouette, I know that silhouette.

Jiyong.