Love You and Only You Part 1

I Promise

Jiyong POV

It was a nice summer evening, not to hot but not to cool either, the perfect setting for a carnival. You can feel the excitement, the joy, the love. The smell of corn dogs and cotton candy lingered in the air. The sight of families bonding, children laughing, couples hand in hand brought a grin to my face.

We walked side by side with my arm draped around her shoulder in a protective embrace. She snuggled up next to me and showed me her adorable eye smile. This was just the way I wanted to spend our last date. Don't get me wrong we're not through completely we're just taking a hiatus until we're through with high school, afterwards, I guess we'll just see where life takes us. I'm transferring schools and I'll be 421 miles away from my lovely Hunchae. I know, depressing right. We're still going to chat and we promised to not date anyone.

"So what do you want to do first Oppa," she asked as her eyes wandered around in awe at the beautiful lights displayed before her. I gazed at her and smiled. How lucky am I? I get her beautiful smile and laugh all to myself.

"Let's go eat. I'm starving," I said as I quickly grabbed her arm and ran to the nearest food tent. We quickly ordered our food and found a secluded table where we can see the beautiful carnival lights.

"OMG! Chaerin!? Lee Chaerin?! Is that you!?"

We slowly turned around and saw a young boy running towards us.

"OMG it is you! I haven't seen you since 3rd grade! How have you been?! What high school do you go to?" He grabbed a chair and sat at OUR table. My happy loving facial expression was quickly replaced with an annoyed grimace. This dude is so annoying. Can't he see that Hunchae and I are trying to have a date?

"It's great to see you Seungri," Chaerin smiled happily," How have you been? I go to Seoul’s Academy of the Arts. How about you?"

What after felt like an eternity, we finally finished our meal and the entire time they've been ignoring me. All they've been doing is conversing in their own little world completely ignoring me. I quickly shot up out of my seat and grabbed Chaerin’s arm, “It was nice meeting you Seungri but we have to go now. Bye,” I said as I practically sprinted out the door but was stopped abruptly by Chaerin who completely ignored my arm and turned to Seungri, “Would you like to come Oppa?”

…oppa…Oppa…OPPA?! WHEN DID THEY GET SO CLOSE THAT SHE CALLS HIM OPPA?!!

Not to mention she completely disregarded my arm to go to him. I know we were talking about going on a hiatus due to the move but this was supposed to be our last special moment together.

I quietly watched as they talked and laughed and as I continued to watch I felt like I was slowly slipping away and they were just getting more and more distant.

What was I supposed to do now?

                            

It’s been 2 hours and those 2 are still going at it. If only you could see my expression now                                                                                    -___-“

I just can’t take it anymore so as those 2 were walking ahead leaving me behind I decided to just go explore on my own. Wouldn’t make a difference anyway if I was or wasn’t with them.