Love You and Only You Part 3 (Final)

I Promise

Chaerin POV

Jiyong.

I sprinted towards the swing set my life depended on it; and me being blinded by my emotions I accidentally ran into him pushing him off and we became a tangle of limbs on the floor.

I quickly scrambled into a kneeling position and turned towards Jiyong with my head hung low. I didn’t dare to look him in the eye. Is he mad? Is he upset? I can’t imagine how he feels.

“I’m sorry,” I said but it barely came out as a whisper. I felt someone’s hand slowly pull me close and hug me tightly. I started bawling and I kept babbling on and on about how sorry I am and how I understood if he decided to never forgive me.  

“Hunchae, its ok,” Jiyong quietly whispered into my ear.

I wiggled out of his embrace and looked at him, tears still in my eyes.

“I’m sorry I neglected you Oppa. I was just got so happy seeing my old friend and I couldn’t help myself. I’m sorry Oppa.”

“Don’t worry Chae. I know you and how easily excited you get,” Jiyong said with a little chuckle. That’s true. I’m one of those people who tend to get overly excited at even the littlest things. “But you know I’m one of those people that gets easily jealous,” he said pouting. I chuckled at his cute antics.

“You have nothing to worry about,” I said as I gave him a peck. He held my hands together and kissed them gently, “Good.”

We started talking for what felt like hours until we finally decided to head back to the carnival.

 

“Chaerinnie!” I heard someone scream from behind me. Recognizing that voice anywhere I turned around and saw Seungri and he was walking with someone. I smiled at him waving to him. Jiyong put his arm around my shoulders and he had his face was all scrunched up. I chuckled; he only made that face when he was annoyed.

“Hey Seungri. Who’s your friend,” I asked politely gesturing to the boy besides Seungri.

Seungri turned to me and smiled, “This is my boyfriend Daesung,”

He sighed in relief and a smile started appearing on Jiyong’s face. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead whispering, “I love you.”

I smiled, “I love you and only you.”