Their past; the beautiful one

Sincerity of Love
 
Chapter one
their past; the beautiful one

 

-Seoul, three years ago-

The beautiful melody played by the pianist who was playing a white grand piano. Their wedding was elegant with simplicity and something classic. They held a ceremony in a small garden, the place where they first met. Krystal looked gorgeous in a white satin gown. There was lace on the pointed neck line, and also on the sleeves. The final touch of her wedding gown was made with rich flowing silk and lace.

She combed her hair in a simple up, and let a few loose of her black curls in the side of her face. A simple tiara emblazoned with small diamond that sparkled above her head -a marriage gift from her mother in-law- makes her looks like a fairy princess in her wedding day. Aside from her stunning gown, Soojung wore a light make up for today, with cerise-colored lipstick painted her beautiful thin lips perfectly.

Yixing was standing right beside Soojung, with his brown hair slightly messy but stylish and the black tuxedo that matched with a pair of his shoes. His eyes cannot leave the sight of his gorgeous bride; he stares at her in adoration.

"I, Zhang Yixing, take her, Jung Soojung to be the only woman who I cherished in my entire life. I vow to love all her perfection and imperfection, accepted all her flaws, and to cherish 'till death do us part…."

Krystal’s heart warmed by the vow he uttered in front of everyone. The tears of joy escaped from her eyes as she listen every word, the word of their love that they shared was what everyone envied of and she would not let that go. He is her reason for keep breathing and her will to survive when heavens seem to be going to hell. He makes her feel loved, and he makes her learn how to love someone.

“I, Jung Soojung, vow to love my only husband, Zhang Yixing from this day and the future, for richer or poorer, in sickness or health, I will always stay by his side in every condition…”

The ceremony ended as they shared the soft and tender kiss, and applaud echoed in the sky as the guests look at them in happiness. There’s no doubt if Yixing and Soojung become a beautiful couple, the great loves they have for each other shown clearly from their eyes.

Nightfall come. On this night, Soojung was standing near the window in white lingerie, with her large hazel eyes gazing outside the room, and carelessly letting the wind softly her luxurious and beautiful hair. The room was covered with rose petals that scattered on the floor, and some lying above the silky white sheet of their king-sized bed. She cannot deny the anxiousness that possessed her mind once the wedding ceremony ended, leaving the time tickling for their wedding night. She was sure of her love for him, but the idea of making love with her husband still makes her flustered. What if she cannot give what he wants? What if it would hurt her?

Hearing her husband’s steps she stopped and looked at the door, vainly trying to calmed herself and take a deep breath.

This blissful day finally comes and Yixing cannot contain himself anymore. The time he lays his eyes to the beautiful girl 5 years ago in the foreign garden, he knew if she will become someone important in his life; the only woman who will be his wife and the mother of his future children. Four years for him to get her as his girlfriend, to be able opened her heart, now, in this room, she was standing right in front of him as his wife.  After all of the dancing, food and champagne, they were finally alone. Yixing cannot help but stares at his wife. The thin lingerie hugging  her body cannot hid the perfect curve of her hips and waist, and the light illuminated from above dancing in her pale skin like a beautiful swan in the lake.

“You are beautiful,” He confessed sincerity as he stepped closer to his wife with his infamous dimpled smile.

Krystal, on the other hand, was chewing on her bottom lip nervously once the man on her life standing only a few inches away from her. The simple complimented from him enough to makes her soul flying.

He leaned forward and gazed upon her, watching as her eyes also gazing back at him with a declaration of love from her soft stares. His hands now held her waist, and pulling her closely as his nose take her soft scents as his eyes closed with utter pleasure.

“I love you, Yixing.” Her sweet words warmed his heart, and Yixing did not wait any minute to carry her bridal style. "I love you too, Soojung," yixing said as he gently lay her in the middle of the bed. Gazing at her with glazed eyes he took her in. The color of her lingerie was beautiful against her skin but he longed to see her glory to devour all of her skin with his love.

Yixing slipping out of his suit and tie, and slowly he ed his white shirt as his eyes never left hers. On the bed, Krystal’s breath was raging with anticipation, excitement and slight of lust that consumed her as he completely taking off his shirt and leaving him only with his pants. Her fingers shyly and hesitantly tracing the line of his abs and up to his muscular chest as her lips curled into a soft smile. Yixing, feeling her soft feathered touches could only groan as the arousal started to take over him.

Yixing slowly placed her hands around his neck when his weight gently hovering over her slim body. The soft sounds of her breath and her chest that rose up and down brushed against his chest almost took him over the edge. Their lips almost touched and their eyes locking with each other as his warm gaze weakened her knees.

“Beautiful…” He smiles softly and muttered as his long fingers tracing the defined lines of her jaw, going up gently to her high cheek bones. Yixing caressed her face softly when gently; he laid his lips on hers in a tender kiss. He moved his lips slowly and tracing the curve of her upper lips, and brushed against her bottom lips in tendency.

 By the end of their kiss, her eyes were filled only with apprehensive longing, and obvious desire. Krystal’s fingers the soft locks of his hair, and her nails slightly grazed against his nape as she started to respond his kisses and letting him to making love with . She parted her lips slightly as his tongue makes an entrance and embraced her tongue in gentle moves and their tongues engaged in a soft .

“Yixing…” The soft whimpered escaped from her lips when she felt his hands sliding inside her lingerie and tracing her milky thighs. Soojung breathed hard and her rosy lips parted once the pleasure started running in her spine when Yixing began to her upper thigh and left a soft kisses in her neck.

It is hard for him to take everything slowly when Soojung lying beneath him with her hazel eyes gazing up at him and her scarlett lips parted slightly, inviting him to her little world. The feeling of her soft skins against his fingers makes it hard even more, nonetheless, he want to make this night as theirs and not only about him.

Yixing gently rolled up her lingerie and placed his other hand at her small back as he helped her to takes off her lingerie from her body. He held his breath once his eyes gazing to the uncovered territory of her body. She was beautiful, there’s no doubt about that. But seeing her laying on the bed innocently with no clothes on, the unknown pleasure started radiated in his heart. He is the only guy who could and will saw her in this state, and making love with the woman who owns his heart.