Miss Cannon and byuntae shi

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yonghwa POV   I just came back from the hospital. Today is a really tiring day......    I was thinking to sleep before Minho arrived but as soon as I enter the house, I could hear the loud voices from upstairs and it sounds like they are quarreling.   I followed the loud voices then I found myself standing in front of Soojung's room. Is Jonghyun here to accompany Soojung? I wondered as I put my hand on the door knob to open it until I overheard the conversation.    "Well if that's what you want, Miss Cannon" That voice is totally familiar to me and I'm sure that it isn't Jonghyun's voice. Who is Miss Cannon by the way? Is that a new nickname?   I opened the door and to my surprise I found Minho and Soojung bickering. Ah... So it was Minho...? But why the heck is he in my sister's room when he can stay in mine?   "Who is Miss Cannon? And may I know what're you doing in my sister's room, Choi Minho?" I asked him firmly as I sent him a glare.   No one POV   The two youngsters are staring at Yonghwa blankly.    "Yah! I'm asking you why are you in my sister's room, Choi Minho?!" Yonghwa asked again, this time his tone was stronger and firmer than before.   "Ah, hyung.. The reason I'm in your sister's room is because I thought it's yours since everything is blue. But later I found that it wasn't yours. So the conclusion is I'm not staying in this room on purpose. It's just a coincidence" Minho explained to the elder.    "Oh..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter