SOS!!!

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

L POV   I was sitting by the window, listening to music.   "Myungsoo ah, look at this!" Hoya, my best friend said.   "Howon hyung, wae?"    "I think Sulli and Jiyeon are fighting again--"   That's not my business anyway.   "over your scandal with Soojung" he continued with a frown on his face.   "My scandal with Soojung? Ah... that one. I bought her coffee to keep her awake since she seemed sleepy" I explained.   "Jinja? I thought Myungstal is real"   But he somehow seemed relieved and happy. What's wrong with him? He's frowning a moment ago, now he's smiling.    Tsk, Tsk, such a bipolar.   Message received! Message received!   I checked the message and it's from Soojung.   From baby Jung   Oppa come quickly to our class!!! Jiyeon and Sulli Unni are fighting again. Palli!!!!   Aish!!!! Whether they fight or not! It's not my business anyway. But why Soojung is the one messaging me?    "Hyung, I'm going to Soojung's class"   "I'm coming with you"   We ran to Soojung's class wishing that no one's not hurt or injured.       At the canteen...   Taemin POV   "Taemin ah, have you seen the news on SA home page?" Key hyung asked.   I shook my head.   "Wanna look?"   "What is it about?" I asked him uninterestedly.   "Soojung"   Soojung?    "What's about Soojungie? Let me see"   I took the I pad from Key hyung and looked at the screen.   "SA Breaking News!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter