L's moving in?

Complicated Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Minho started to feel uncomfortable with Krystal after the baseball match. He teased and joked around a lot with her when there's people around them. But it was just an awkward silence when only they two are left alone. 

It was a typical Saturday morning. 

Yonghwa has just come back from the gym and was drinking water when he heard a knock on the door.

"Nuguseyeo?" he asked as he opened the door.

"Yah..." he gasped, "What're you doing here with your luggages, L?"

L just awkwardly scratched his nape.

"Did you run away from your house?!!" Yonghwa exclaimed.

"Hyung!!! Aniyayeo!" he quickly denied, "My parents are leaving for a business trip and they told me to live with you guys for a few months"

"What about your house?" Yonghwa wondered.

"Our house is under construction. My father always redecorates the house once a year"

"Ohh...." he nodded his head, understanding his situation. 


At that time, Krystal walked downstairs still in her blue, smurfs pajamas.

"Oppa, do we have a guest?" she asked sleepily, rubbing her eyes.

"Annyeong, Soojung ah!" L greeted with a smile.

"Annyeong, Myung oppa......" she said sleepily.

Then her eyes widened. 

"MYUNG OPPA?!!!!" she screamed, causing the two boys to cover their ears.

"Soojung ah, what's wron--" Krystal had run back upstairs before L could finish his sentence. 

"Don't mind him, Myungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter